Seriously, fuck this cast. Tom Holland is okay, but why make all the supporting characters non-white?

Seriously, fuck this cast. Tom Holland is okay, but why make all the supporting characters non-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm8188622/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you care?

Its a pretty diverse cast desu.

They are changingwith the times, low income in NY= brown
who's the romantic interest?
The girls are taller, I'm into that, thanks manlet spider man

literally PC: The Movie

Who fucking cares?

I hope the fat guy falls over in the movie.

DUDE FORCED DIVERSITY LMAO

You had five movies with an all white cast. How is this forced?

The only thing that bothers me is the highschool bully is an unintimidating manlet spic.

because their contract states they have to keep making spiderman movies or they lose their rights so this time it's spideyman saves sesame street

kill all non whites

Which Is the bully?

Who's who?
I look at the cast and recognize nearly no character names, what sort of name is Zendaya?
Is Liz Allen going to be the romantic interest?

I don't understand the problem with this unless the movie also has some thinly veiled political message its trying to push.

the fat asian is the romantic interest.

Who is the nigress on the left?

Flash Thompson is the bully, the Indian-Hispanic idk what with the hipster douchebag look.

He's Nicaraguan

Shut up bigot.

They chose Zendaya over this?
I can only hope she becomes a future romanic interest

its just a phase hollywood is going through. like when you were a buddhist during that summer in college. it will pass.

Don't worry, someday soon all those mudshits are gonna pay.

>Mary Jane Watson
>Always portrayed as a redhead
>DUDE LETS MAKE HER A NIGGER FOR PC POINTS
Millennials ruined film.

i need an adorable teenage girl in my life

Because it's not respecting the source material.
Mary Jane is supposed to be a pretty redhead.
And Flash is supposed to be a big guy.

All right, I was confused because google named his character as Manuel.
Doesn't look like a bully.
Peter Parker has jungle fever this movie, eh?
What's Donald Glover going to be?

because they literally changed the ethnicity of the cast for stupid cool kid points

Here are Liz and Mary Jane. In the comics, they are white. In the movie they are brown.

i want to kiss her on the asshole

But she isn't Mary Jane, it's Liz Allen, a different character, who was blonde in the comics, and hispanic in the spectacular spiderman cartoon.

Here's Flash Thompson. In the comics, he is white. In the movie, he is brown.

This is the main thing, the rest of the cast is fine but making Model Mary Jane into an ugly grimacing nigress?

>hating forced diversity

fucking bigot racist cis scum

Nowdays New York is not much white, to be quite honest.

I don't care about the forced diversity, but the Flash casting is just insane. Not because the color of his skin, but because the actor is one of the most effeminate men I have ever seen and I can't even imagine him bullying anyone.

Here is Ned Leeds. In the comics, he is white. In the movie, he is a brown Asian fat kid.

Because it's 2016 user

You have to be inclusive for every single race or they won't watch it!

It's a good think he's one of those you know actors.

>he becomes the slobgoblin

I mean it is New York, so I can give this one a pass. It fits with the location and timeframe. When Disney starts buckling and puts a bunch of black people in Frozen 2 I'll start to get upset.

2 words SONY PICTURES

which is kinda funny considering the only 2 series they have left thats money makers are the RE movies (has minorities but only keeps around 1 at a time and kills said minority off if another comes along) and Underworld

Tom is fucking hot and cute af really hope he comes out soon

Not for a long time
He wouldn't get any leading roles

Here is the Scorpion. In the comics, he is white. In the movie, he is really dark skinned.

I feel like Peter should be the one bullying Flash now...

>4 browns 1 white
>diverse

Wait I read a few articles that said she was Mary Jane wtf

Spiderman is from queens
Queens is diverse as fuck, although it is rapidly gentrifying

Stay mad you trump dick-riding Sup Forumstard

DUDE IVE NEVER BEEN TO QUEENS LMAO
America rapidly becoming less and less white is not a phase, retard, its the next step

Nigga he's greener than the TMNTs

>Queens
Real question is why it isn't more Asian

Whites don't want to become a minority because they're afraid of being treated the same way they've treated everyone else.

>nigga
Stay white and corny, poserfag

Here is Peter Parker. He is white in the comics, and white in the movie. What gives?!

>That Liz Allen

I don't even care man, the things I would do to have those lips on my cock

That is not new information
Also, theyre not gonna be treated like everyone else
Theyre gonna be treated even worse

Its gonna be lovely

>flash thompson an alpha male jock is played by a scrawny punjabi

fucking lel. marvelcucks will defend this.

>CURRYED

this strikes fear in marvel nu-males now.

Wanna bet he plays Harry?

(((Sup Forums)))

Scrawny would imply he's skinny. He's actually chubby.

If anything Peter would bully him.

>Flash is supposed to be a big guy

For you

>tfw Mexican and i'm 98% a clone of this guy.
at least girls say i have interesting skin and features. although i feel more like brown michael cera.

As long as it has Tom Holland and Tom Holland buttshots I'll go see it

So, is it Amy Pascal or Feige?

>Tom Holland is okay

KEK, nice try Tom.

it takes place in NYC in a public school

It's Pascal getting her revenge for being hacked.

Get a better director next time

What a bitch.

>tfw this movie will flop hard

none of these guys have been cast as flash or Mj. The diversity isn't political neither, peter lives in queens, the surbaban white 'golly boy' neighbourhood in the older comics is dated, their just potraying a real highschool in a real place. I swear you guys are like sjw's at this point, not doing research and calling out every fucking thing you think you can argue about just to troll. I mean I admire your sense of humour but it's getting less and less funny

I'd be okay with that, Gambino is a cool guy.

Fuck you, fuck trump, and fuck white people

delete Sup Forums

He's too old.

From what I'm hearing, he's playing one of Peter's teachers.

>ITT:

>casting poos when everyone in the comics was white

DUDE DIVERSITY

Eh, black Miles Warren? Black Curt Connors?

Only one I think is definitely a diversity hire is this guy, his filmography is a little weak to have such a high profile role in a major movie

>Spider-Man: Homecoming (post-production)
Ned Leeds
>2016 North Woods (completed)
Cooper
>imdb.com/name/nm8188622/

North Woods is just a shitty Blair Witch knockoff by the sounds of it.

wtf i love niggers now

He's better than ok

Fair I guess, but I'd say he's probably just a cheap hire, Dr strange probably has the most forced diversity in any MCU film so far

How does that work?
I'm looking at the cast and it's very white.

Will Keaton be a good villain?

>one black dude

It was all white.

>Marvel in charge of nearly everything
>casting one of the few things Sony is in charge of
>this happens

Why did they have to put on edgy numale lines on the blue.

Depends if they get caught.

To be fair, a lot of youngsters know Liz from the ethnically ambiguous version on Spectacular Spiderman.

Actually thinking about it that was too bold a statement. Maybe not the most forced but the female master was confirmed by the director as an attempt to avoid being called out for not hiring an asian. There's also lots of 'asian philosophy is cool and your ignorant for stereotyping it' jokes. live in Europe so I've seen it, not sure if I should spoil keatons performance for you guys

Sucks because the guy is a genuinely fantastic actor, he's just so damn miscast here.

at least spider man is white, the rest is just filler

Zendaya is fine as fuck tbf

she's not MJ though. I love how the internet blew up when the bs rumor came out saying she was MJ, but went veryyyy quiet suddenly when it was said again that she is NOT MJ.

Keaton is on spiderman.

Villain in Strange is Chiwetel eliojosomething, it's already out in my country, I like Tilda Swinton. Black villain is neat.

Is that it? Shouldn't you be more concerned if she can act the part? If the writings accurate to the character?

If your biggest concern is HER HAIRS DIFFERENTTTT then you don't have a whole lot to worry about.

Then again, its a comic book movie. And comic book fans are the most superficial and shallow manbabies on the planet.

Shit my brain stopped working. Is keaton going to be the Vulture? Hope they do the villain justice considering Marvels history with villains

Who's the other guy?

ABLUH BLUH BLOOOO WHY ISNT EVERYONE WHITE WHY DONT THEY LOOK LIKE ME IM TTRIGGERRREEEEEEED

This sites turned you into a dumbass op.

I saw a super advanced screening of the movie. spoilers below

Spiderman beats the villain

Spiderman makes a spiderbaby with black MJ

credits scene is Peter going into aunts room and finds Tony fucking her

after after credits scene we see Peter wake up, and Doc Strange pops outta nowhere, telling him he's "too soon"

Movie takes places in (((New York))), what did you expect?

Harrison Osterfield. Tom's highschool best friend, who when he became Spiderman Tom hired him as his "Personal Assistant". They seem to be very close.