Any paintball fags here? /asp/ is overrun by closeted homos

Any paintball fags here? /asp/ is overrun by closeted homos.

Other urls found in this thread:

ansgear.com/Tippmann_TMC_Paintball_Gun_w_Air_Thru_Adjustable_p/tippmanntmcgunwairthrustock.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

paintball is gay

Here. You more into woodsball or speedball?

And yes, purge /asp/ of WWEfags.

I got a couple of paintball guns from a friend, haven't used them yet, waiting for winter to get done with
Any tips on gear, strategy?

>Gear

Depends on how much you have already and how much you play. If you go casually, I would say you don't need much more than basics. A vest/backpack isn't usually a bad idea though, but you might look LARPy

>Strategies

Play Insurgency/ArmA, this shit is nothing like CoD. I also recommend learning the average trajectory of your gun and the other details. If you have some plywood to practice with, all the better.

Woodsball!

Accepting airsoft fag ?

I haven't played in two months I can't wait for sunday.

Good tips! Thanks user!

Nice, only went once but it was fucken sweet. Scenario too.

>Be playing with some friends, around 15 at the time
>Trying to push into a base in a forest, bunkers on the tree line with enemy niggas in them
>Get behind some barriers, guy behind me takes a ball to the mask
>Fuckfuckfuck.gif
>We all rush the treeline
>Dive into tall grass and start crawling up, almost passing bunkers
>Dipshit kid runs up to the bunker opening, not checking corners
>Line up sights and put two on his mask, cleanest kill of the day
>mfw heard him cursing up a storm as he was walking off

War is Hell, boys.

Depends on how I'm feeling, but both airport and paintball have their own weaknesses and strengths that make them enjoyable in different ways

Post ya gear

Tippmann 98 with folding stock and Twister 14" rifled barrel

No worries, my man.

All about woodsball. Always thought speedball was boring and repetitive.

Speedball = CSGO
Woodsball = ArmA

Unfortunately not too many forests in the middle of downtown Toronto so I'm all speedball at the moment. Not that I mind too much.

ffs I didn’t think Sup Forums could get any gayer
Im going back to my trap threads

Paintball is boring af dude. Even without wrestling your thread would have died. /asp/ was for hipsters like you but now its wrestling and thats good.

If you want wrestling gone from asp then give us our own board. The enemy has /woo/ why doesnt Sup Forums?

Been kinda thinking about getting an MR-5, they worth?

Ya that's why there was a constant paintball thread in asp for years until the constant wrestlefag raids

No. Many better options.

Please do recommend, was on the brink of getting one.

Are these a meme?

All my time on /asp/ I never saw a paintball thread. Only boarding, airsoft and mostly hipster bullshit. It was a dead board before wrestling came. One thing is clear Sup Forumsergs are real dicks to unregular sports.

Are you looking for something "milsim"?

Definitly not a meme but most fields won't let you use them because they aren't covered by insurance companies like traditional paintballs.

Then you haven't been there long enough.

Magfed ideally, if it has a hopper option even better, something that could be used for both speed/woods. But yeah, something milsim isn't bad.

also have a superstock pump and a mini

not meme bro, I use them with a dye matrix assault. I can switch on the fly to those and shoot much farther accurately. but they are expensive compared to traditional paintballs. I used that maker in woodsball, I had others for speedball.

Paintball in America is dead. Has been for years.

/asp/ was made 2013. I am there since 2014. So you tell me that one year was full of paintball and then it just vanished. Wow softair fag is seething.

Get one of these. Its a tippmann TMC. They just released a new version with an in stock air tank. It's cheap and since it uses the same drive train as a tippmann 98 custom so it will last forever. Also the mags are cheap.

ansgear.com/Tippmann_TMC_Paintball_Gun_w_Air_Thru_Adjustable_p/tippmanntmcgunwairthrustock.htm

Stay away from spyder. They make shit products and use their own barrel threading so it's hard to get aftermarket barrels like my apex 2 pictured here.

LETS REV IT UP

>speedball
>magfed

Pick one. Even the magfed guns that can run a hopper aren't really going to be viable on the speedball field.

Lol no, just no.

Lol he fell for the rifles barrel meme.

Ok I guess I'm imagining things. You win, there was never any threads on the topic.

lol why would you use a rifled barrel for a sphere projectile? That makes no sense

People are dumb because schools don't make physics a mandatory class.

Lol such an expensive gun to be worrying about some first strikes.

>They make shit products and use their own barrel threading so it's hard to get aftermarket barrels

To be fair tippmann also has proprietary threads but they're popular enough that you can get popular barrels in their threading or an adapter that will let you.