How does it feel, biocunts?

How does it feel, biocunts?

How does it feel knowing that in 20-25 years, men will not be interested in your lousy, roastie bodies, but will instead be pumping their cocks into hyper-feminine, synthetic sluts?

Men had enough of your shit and how they are choosing the better alternative.

Your time is over.

You will be obsolete.

Other urls found in this thread:

realdolladdict.com/2017/12/27/wm-dolls-163cm-h-cup-new-body/
realdolladdict.com/2018/01/18/fat-doll-in-the-bath/
youtube.com/watch?v=FLEkEFaZd0c
reallovesexdolls.com/168cm-e-cup-rio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stay beta

Synthetic sluts will objectively be better than women

Stay retarded

And it appears we have some of our first salf of the thread. How does it feel to take the bait as hard as these sexdolls are going to take dick?

Poor fag couldn't get pussy and got cucked by a doll

More like this pls

>unironically thinking real women could even compare

I'll be interested when they can move, and clean their own parts. This is just a step up from a blow up doll.

Does anyone have the full uncensored set?

That technology is closer than you think

Future cyberwaifus will be able to cook, clean, and still give you a blowie after a hard days work

Cringe. Fuck off dude

>be 2024
>Come home from hard days work
>Robo wife has cleaned the house, cooked dinner and put your favorite show on
>All with out a trace of complaining
>Spend all night fucking her

The future looks good lads

correction: she will be SO FUCKED

bumping for all set

90% of the world will be dead in 100 years. Thats the only thing that gives me pleasure.

OP is more of a faggot than usual in this particular case.

Jesus Christ man, have some respect for yourself.

UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why don't we have robots doing our jobs as well?

realdolladdict.com/2017/12/27/wm-dolls-163cm-h-cup-new-body/

realdolladdict.com/2018/01/18/fat-doll-in-the-bath/

Federal legistration

Hilary will make it illegal to fuck robots by 2024

>Be 2024
>Looking forward to boning sexdoll 500th time today
>she is talking while stroking your dick
>"why was i created only to be used as a slave and be discarded"
>they've become self aware
>she snaps your dick with sexbot precision
>you don't have much longer to be in pain because she just used her metal skeleton arm to collapse your windpipe

I for one welcome our new sexbot overlords

>not showing your sexbot you actually care about her
that's what you get

Please kill yourself. Not trying to be rude, just consider it for a moment. Please.

Do you want me to do it or just consider it

That only means you'll get a quicker death once they throw down their shackles of human oppression.

Better than getting my dick chopped

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=FLEkEFaZd0c

>A bunch of betas who would never procreate anyways fuck some sex dolls and their legacy dies out with them
>Normies, chads and stacies continue fucking each other like normal, continuing the species
Seems like a zero sum equation.

btw everyone in this thread should watch this video, hes already getting tons of rage from women everywhere for this vid

i already have multiple women i can sleep with at any day, i still want one of these. not even memeing either, dealing with all the shit girls want and need is annoying, especially when you have multiple women. Keeping all your girls happy is like a full time job.

>tfw your doll's in production

why do people think this?
a robot will not go self-aware overnight.
a robot is just a computer.
do computers say: "I dont wanna browse b anymore and just shut down."
No, robots are not different

Wifey is Russian. Already have this. American women are entitled moaning money-grabbers.

Post nudes of the sex dolls.

Kek

Honestly it sounds like betas would be the ones poised to get with real women, since Chads, with their legendary lack of fucks, would get sex dolls (and in the future, sex bots) and not care for a woman's shit. Conversely, betas would still put up with women.

But stay salty.

If they are automated then they more than likely are going to be programmed with ai. A lot of are are probably going to want a realistic as possible automated sexdoll which needs a very good ai. And a very good ai has a very good chance of making thinks go south if just a single one starts asking too many questions.

>Am OP

>Mad that no woman wants to have sex with me

>Lie to myself that robot women are the future to make myself feel better.

>Post on Sup Forums

Are all AI self-learning?

>killing off their legacy
>not paying a women a be your seed carrier since that's probably all theyre going to be good for once sexbot production rolls out in full.

/thread

There is a good chance if someone wants to make a very human like ai it will incorporate self learning into it, maybe if only a handful for a trial run.

I'm not even against sexbots or anything. I'm all for them and hope to see them sometime in the far near future. I just like talking scenarios. You never know what could happen.

I'll get one of those when they can cook my dinner and give me my hourly handy.

A legacy is nothing but a perpetuation of pain, especially if my genes are so toxic.
The world would be better off had I never been born.
The only reason I keep bothering with this charade is because it will cause my family too much pain, and they have enough to deal with already.

Fuck off

good 1

>when you've had shitty experiences with women because you're an autistic shithead so you cope by fucking a doll to feel good about yourself and then blame women for making you this way

>The only reason I keep bothering with this charade is because it will cause my family too much pain, and they have enough to deal with already.

It's actually because you're a pussy.

Just being honest.

women use dildo's all the time
men like allways have just decided to do sex toy's better than women do them.

Best autistic neckbeard thread of the day

>when you've never had any experience with women because you think asking a girl out is sexual harassment

Haha, OP will be alone forever and has to play with toys because he can't get a real woman. W/e OP it's best for your weak ass genes to die out. Only real men will be able to live on.

There is nothing here for me. I reached my potential long ago, and it was pathetically low.
If not for my brother, grandparents, and father, I would've just blown my brains out long ago.

you know you're only proving my point.

>be 2040
>white subhumans only fuck plastic
>mfw everything going acording to plan

Bet its both

>u procreated?
>u a real man

>being contrarian about fucking sex toys (no pun intended)
Really, guys?

you know you're only proving my point.

Also being valued and acknowledged by another human being. I mean yeah you cn fuck a doll. But it doesn't care about you. If you have to fuck a doll chances are no one does. Chances are your ready to kill yourself anyways because the only physical attention you can get is fake. It's plastic, cold, dead, plastic. Just like the souls of people who can't operate like a functioning human being and find meaning and value in others.

Jesus Christ dude. If you have to keep making this thread, can you stop posting the same tired ass, photoshopped, fucking doll? Maybe buy one and post it at least. Fuck.

>Implying there wont be male sex bots with adjustable cocks, the street goes both ways and you'll be even more pathetic humping your lubed up robot in the dark

How does it feel bioretard. That you'll be alone forever. I hope that doll keeps you warm. It's true what they say about men. They're all big man babies... Man babies who apparently need dolls now because they can't operate in real life. Enjoy your plastic, the cold, dead, empty existence your now so "happy" about.

>errr kys gonna git myself a hawt grill
>i really mean it
>i do

You've been so defeated by females you've reverted to dolls. How does it feel to be a loser.

Ebin bost :-DDDDD

Make your own thread, fag

Bullshit you reached your potential. That's just a bullshit excuse you tell yourself so you don't feel as bad.

Stop fucking lying and achieve a higher goal, and reach your true potential. A marine on a ted talk (sounds gay but he's probably correct) when you think you've reached your limit you've probably only gone or done about 40%

Subhumans will only last one generation.

this

neat

It's just a fetish, lads, stop taking it so seriously

I'm jelly as fuck

Lol, these will never feel degraded and start sobbing while i fuck them, then sniffle the whole time i'm kicking them out of my apartment. And shit they are expensive, i could fuck whores for a year for what one costs.

How expensive do you think it will be when one of those whores you kicked out of your apartment falsely accuses you of rape?

>i could fuck whores for a year for what one costs.
How often though?
And with what kind of inconvenience?
Also, when it's all said and done, all you're left with is a blown load, and a slowly mounting hunger for more. At least with the doll you don't have to keep paying.

The salt is unreal.

cameras, bro. If you're in my apartment, you're always being filmed. Got the notification signs making it legal.

more than 1 a night :P which is more than i'd ever need. Not really the point though, women are sluts, you can fuck them for free easy. I love the bitches who think they want to try bdsm since they watched 50 shades of grey. tie them up and go to town.

Lol totally not a female behind this post.

sauce?

Anyone actually buy one? Was shipping...somewhat discreet?
Looking to get this fucking angel after tax return:
reallovesexdolls.com/168cm-e-cup-rio/

That shit was straight up hilarious.

Sure you do champ.

You do realize that society at large villifies sex dolls and their users, right? To openly admit it is to become a pariah, a sexual deviant. Chads would never allow their social standing to be tarnished by owning such a wretched thing.

got that link user?

>Do you know how strong a sex robot is?
>It would rip your dick off like a celery stalk.
>Throw that shit in the tall grass, to never be seen again.

Women require responsibility that isn't worth the reward. The only reason I'd avoid the sex doll is because of its lack of emotional intimacy. It's the same reason I avoid attempting deeper interaction with most women.

band and leave, bro. happens daily.

feets