Why are transexuals so fucking disgusting? I don't want my kids to see "human" trash like this

Why are transexuals so fucking disgusting? I don't want my kids to see "human" trash like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VhNbGTnA53s?t=107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not? They look at you on a daily basis.

I agree 100%, don't know who you're arguing with.

Because they want to fuck you and your kids?

I can guarantee you I've never seen a tranny.

>Why am I so anglicized?
>why am I a possible closeted faggot
>why do I still support shitholes like trump

kek

Couldn't agree more Op

Because everyone wants to be the next MLK these days.

People used to get arrested for this type of thing. Pretty sure it was called pedophilia back then. Trust me, liberals will normalize pedophilia.

I have seen a couple. Some are kinda passing but even they had man shoulders and biceps. Plus they were all mentally ill but hey, to each their own.

Fuck you talking about

I mean, they already have if this kinda of thing isn't looked down on. I consider this molestation.

And fat.

So don't look.
Simple.

Isn't that beneficial for u guys?

I mean I don't live in a big city, but I've maybe seen two in my lifetime. One had a full on beard(thought it just had somekind of hair disorder) and the other is accounting for the fact that maybe I just didn't pay enough attention.

No?

Then you're too much a child to raise one.

> Liberals will normalize pedophilia
Remember when the libs tried to get a known child molester elected in Alabama? Thank fuck people know better than to let that shit fly.

Did he get elected you retard? Do you honestly think a liberal would of won in Alabama if not for that charge? Btw, Bill raped a 13 year old.

Fuckin hypocrite piece of shit. You're also a pedophile and you know it

It's happening isn't it?

Oh shit I didn't realize Bill was on the ballot for that one. Good to see he still randomly joins state elections.

infowars.com

you can always tie your kids to their beds so they never have to see the real world,

It's time for another genocide. Don't care who but there needs to be one.

That's what David Turpin did.

I mean...if you want to volunteer I'm sure no one would mind.

I was on board for gay marriage, because fags deserve to be miserable like the rest of us married folk.

But this shit about accepting that bearded women aren’t freaks or college lesbians are now pretending like they are men and get pissed that you don’t acknowledge them as a man, or the countless cucks who support the degeneracy in hopes of getting a whiff of vag can all fuck off and burn in hell.

why keep the beard wtf

>Missing the joke this hard

If we don't accept bearded women then how are you ever gonna get laid ya fuckin manlet?

Sorry, but weirdos don't get to redefine weird. 2 genders, any variation is mental illness, plain and simple.

Because if he didn’t no one would give him a moment of their time, he just look like other cross dressers but now he’s a modern day bearded woman circus freak

There is a significant amount of tranny lovers that are hardcore trump dick riders. Prove me wrong.

Read my post. I’m married, meaning I had sex once and then once every six months or so.

because they're denying what they are. The treatment they need is not getting a "sex change", that's mutilation, you can't change your gender and there is no third gender.

I'm a liberal and hate trannies

Well guess what motherfucker. You can't hide your children from the idiocy and the crappiness of life forever. You gotta have freedom of speech, even if it has the chance to offend people.

There are many other forms of human trash that your children will be exposed to in some for through life. Why don't you focus on some of the ones that'll actually do some kind of harm to you and your kids eh?

I'm not some kinda advocate for trans people or something. I haven't really wrapped my head around it yet because I don't have the experience of a trans person. I've only ever felt neutral or masculine through life. I just don't understand being born a male, or a female, and then claiming that you're the opposite sex. Your biology shapes your subjective experience. I mean it's just a fact. The only way I can see someone being what you'd call transexual is if they were actually born with indeterminate sexual organs, or if they had a genetic abnormality that cause them to have more X or Y chromosomes then normal. Then you have a case for transexualism or hermaphrodism.

Your sex isn't fashion. It's sad but there are some things in life you are just given and they can't be changed. Death for example. There hasn't and never will be someone transmortal.

Now lets talk about gender. This is where people have legitimacy, but again people go overboard with it and try to make gender into fashion. Your gender, generally speaking, is influenced heavily by your sex.

>TL;DR Why care so much? You scared or something? Grow the fuck up and hate shit that's worth your attention.

You are:

>Fat
>Virgin
>Short
>Tiny Penis
>Balding
>Retarded
>Faggot

A tranny wouldn't even touch you OP. Don't worry, they won't be a bother.

Honestly this. I have no trouble with gays or drag queens, but people that seriously think they were "born into the wrong body"? That's just body dysmorphia. They have a sky high suicide rate even after having a procedure. These people need mental help, not do-gooders that play along with their delusions.

You mad, faggot?

Tranny's aren't people.

First of all he is a cross dresser and not a Transgender
Second nobody wants you to reproduce yourself.

Save us all from ignorant bastards like yourself.

hes pushing the boundaries

youtu.be/VhNbGTnA53s?t=107

>I don't want my kids to see "human" trash like this.
Then don't expose them to the internet like a degenerate
Also
>implying anyone on Sup Forums will have children

I love all the anons trying to attack another user personally when they know 0 about them. 200 IQ confirmed

Lgbtq =/= people

Lgbtq < people

So beautiful this planet doesn't deserve them, honestly believe they should be sent to a more beautiful planet or colonize their own.

They should go to Transylvania.

kek, I like you, user

How is this different from men in the 80's?

They're just too fabulous for modern society.

You could call them fags without retribution.

AGREED.

two scoops
two genders
two terms
DEAL WITH IT

wrong

>letting your kids use the internet is degenerate

>implying anyone on Sup Forums will have children
Let's hope that is more true for some than others.

volunteer to start the genocide? i think you cucks would mind.

I have a kid and I let her sit on my lap as I look at Sup Forums.

Can you -for one second- fucking chill?

How can one man start a genocide? He'd need a platform,get certain types of people to revolt against others through his speeches, and be in a position of power. Wake me up when we find someone like that who agrees with us.

he has the right to complain because these fucking mentally ill faggots are pushing this agenda hoping that one day you'll see a tranny every time you go outside for 15 minutes. and that is a terrible world to raise a child. I have my own reservations for having children as it is, and this agenda does not help.

underrated

u mad tranny boi?

bingo

let's all hope he's already on his way and when he comes, people will support him because his fear will be our reality.

Nobody cares what you want.

You have kids? shit that poor woman had to give birth to your defective genes.

Only nu-libs support the Clintons/Obama.
The intelligent ones go for Bernie.

I had a friend whose mother would coddle and curl his sister like crazy, made her think that the world was just rainbows, cotton candy clouds and pink ponies. Kid grew up to be a fucking retard and it wouldn't surprise me if she got raped for being too trusting. Children need a healthy dose of reality, otherwise you're just doing them a disservice.

THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT YOU CALL A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN YOU SCUMBAG

>raped for being too trusting

>healthy dose of reality

Symbiose ching chong of autonomie van de anus?

Nope, she looks so unnatural and has too many male characteristics

You can't be "transsexual". Nothing can currently change your biological sex. At most you can merely be transgender and gender is mostly meaningless.

YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU WOULDN'T FUCK THIS HOT PUSSY?

I think you might want to read that post again because you missed the point by a mile.

Well I'm sorry that you live in a FREE country and people can do things that you personally don't like.
I'm sorry your children will grow up having to watch people live their lives the way they want without government control over sexuality.

Are you actually a russian? do you really hate transexuals that much, would you like the government getting involved and making laws about how people should and shouldn't use their dicks?
Because let me tell you, they won't stop at trannies, and eventually they would make something YOU LIKE illegal.

Do you need a safe space where nobody can upset your fragile conservative ideology? Conservative safe space where men can't wear dresses because it might offend you

We've actually gone full circle here folks