I kind of want to fuck her but ive got no idea where to go from here

I kind of want to fuck her but ive got no idea where to go from here

are you the one in blue?

are you the one in white?

Tell her you've liked her for a while, build a relationship and fuck her wife secured for sexual needs and emotional gains

the real question

hahahahahhhahah

Crucial

If OP is blue, there is no fucking for him.

Did OP bail after first post?

Tell her to hangout with you or come over , somehwere alone she'll literally start sucking you off if she's into you then just go with it

this

usually you would be the one in white, if so tell blue how you feel, whatever that is, they want it too

Not OP but that's Android Messages app. OP is the white.

yea, if you're the one in white just go to w/e party or shit and get some, as long as you are not autistic it's possible.

psst check em

"I always thought you were kind of a dork but you're hella cute and cool. That's interesting and I admire that. I'm going to be honest because it's all I know how to be. I can do something for you and you can do something for me. If this is not amenable to you in whole or in part, that's cool, I won't take it personal, life's a risk. Every choice is worth a try. Otherwise, I have a proposition for you. How about me and you go out for a coffee, lunch, dinner or something and if you're down for it, after that we can both evaluate what is next for us."

Yeah, I do. Wanna grab coffee?

i garuentee she'll turn 360 degrees and walk away if you say this

Hahahahaha

360 = she comes back

Definitely the blue, he's fucked

no
yes

no shit

WIN

Definitely not OP

Try using phone like old days.

she clearly wants the D
propose to go somewhere and hang out, somewhere private or intimate

dont waste time chatting back and forth for eternity

if she's hot fuck her brains out
if she's a desperate fat chick, avoid at all costs, she wants more than the D

Today or day after? What are you doing tomorrow?

NOW

Little late for coffee ;)

Never late for dick

Let me know

> i kind of want to fuck her

OP is a fag.

Such insecurities will keep you virgin forever.

Also post a pic from her, if she is below 7/10 please abort mission, dealing with her craziness is not worth for banging an average looking girl.