Kino when?

Kino when?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

yer a grot

>Implying this wasn't kino

ultramarines looked like a starcraft cutscene stretched out for an hour and a half.

it was alright i guess.

Was shit which was a shame

Never, nobody is going to greenlight a $200million Warhammer movie

Why didn't the Emperor just tell Horus what he was up to?

Why didn't the Emperor just find a more tactful way to tell Lorgar to stop worshiping him?

Why didn't the Emperor just send the War Hounds down to assist Angron and his gladiators?

Why didn't the Emperor just listen to Magnus' warning?

before I die, hopefully

It's all part of his plan

>It's all part of his plan

The Emperor is a terrible father, more news at 11

>Father
>Meets his "sons" only when they're all grown ass men who've made their own choices in life

>Why didn't the Emperor just tell Horus what he was up to?
Because no one could know that actual Gods existed. NO ONE. See what happened when just Lorgar knew?
>Why didn't the Emperor just find a more tactful way to tell Lorgar to stop worshiping him?
He thought this would quash it and let everyone else know he meant business. Lorgar is a bitch and took it to heart. Also he was slow as fuck and needed a good ass kicking to conquer more planets
>Why didn't the Emperor just send the War Hounds down to assist Angron and his gladiators?
Because it's implied they worshipped Khorne
>Why didn't the Emperor just listen to Magnus' warning?
Hubris. No one, in his eyes, could know more than him. That's his only actual mistake

So, the Emperor is black, then?

The Emperor doesn't make mistakes, and you're a fucking heretic.
Our God Emperor is perfect in every way.

The False Emperor is shit and your entire Imperium is built on lies

>Because no one could know that actual Gods existed.
The Emperor knew about them.

Emps also got the knowledge to make Space Marines from the chaos gods, he had to tell the primaries about their existence but he didn't. The Chaos gods then decided to fuck with him

Take that shit back to the eye of terror and back to 3rd edition when you were good

No one but the Emperor you fucking plank

Yes, I know. I'm saying no one else but maybe Malcador could ever know that Gods actually existed.

Imagine a 40k film with the worldbuilding quality of Blade Runner

>mfw

Eldar here. While you inferior mon-keigh were arguing about the Chaos Gods we were having so much sex we gave birth to a new one. Must suck to be the galaxy's literal plebians.

>calling humans plebians
>meanwhile if you don't trap your soul in a crystal you get raped by Slaanesh for eternity since s/he loves to rape eldar
yeah ok kid

ITT

To be fair, Slaanesh loves to rape everything else too

Only way to make it cheap would be to make an IG movie where they fight heretics. Otherwise we'll just get shitty Warcraft-tier CGI