HOW CAN SHE POO?!!

Pajeet cucks BTFO
(youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k)

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSe8YEEcTdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By the thread title alone, i'm going to guess it's the "how can she slap" video.

Fuck double standards

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These turd people are fucking hilarious. I can't tell them apart. It's like an entire, massive nation of invisible, socially awkward IT guys shitting in the streets.

Goddamn it I love being white. Thanks for reminding me why.

what the fuck is this

Dear Australia
If we Indians didn't like to insult each other we wouldn't be having a fucking caste system.
Sincerely
Poo in Loo

A meme before your time summercunt

I am not watching degeneracy on my favorite board. Thanks anyway.

>not watching degeneracy
>is poo flag
>posts degenerate anime

ok whatever you say pajeet

>caste system
Don't fucking talk to me untouchable
Its Indian Tv

I got nothing.
That's just group mental illness.

you're just jealous of my taste Drongo

suck my dick fag

Some indian women are qt but that fukn accent is a boner killer.

I know, not to mention having to toilet train them.

>Indian
A British rape baby that inherited money from Brits and is now pretending to be white.
>picture related is Indian woman

>we'll never know how can she slap

feels bad man

Dead eyes and a snaggle tooth.

pick your waifu

Wait .... Where do Indian women shit?!? Do they have a designated shitting cul-de-sac

Why :( you gotta make do this? Just kill me.

These are traps right?
They still look somehow above average for poo in loo people

Here are two just for you.

Goddesses of poo.

selection is pretty shit

They're poor southern Indians, possibly those tranny prostitutes. The northern lighter skinned ones can be attractive.

How about this?

You mostly see those 1% high caste whitewashed Indians on television, nobody even talks about 99% other people living in India. Most of India is chaotic, i doubt they even have a driving school, they just sit in car and try their best not to kill themselves or others.

It's a lot more than 1% the reason shit had to change was because the lower castes population exploded and they far outnumbered the higher.

You are right about the chaos on the road though, I have a Punjabi uni student from a wealthy family living with me and he thought indicating was optional and didn't know to stop at stop signs.

>shit
kek

Crouching Poo
Hidden Loo

Stop posting poor southern indian trans, theyre some genuinely beautiful indian women, but most of them are low tier like most non white women.

thats what real misogyny looks like

Stop posting poor southern indian trans, theyre some genuinely beautiful indian women, but most of them are low tier like most non white women.

tfw no DESIGNATED dominatrix to call me worthless

>Indians are also prone to illness the niger ass
my thoughts .... ugly huge ass with a bunch of shit inside.

And the channel on which this show was broadcast was called Bindass - as you westerners with their whiteyness and angloness will pronounce it - Bind Ass.

It was a subtle S&M show that was broadcast in broad day light.

>superpower by 2030

I pronounced it "bindaz".

Did you ever see the show? What was it about? How can she slap?

what is going on? why is she pooing on those guys?

So that's where the nigger booty fetish comes from

how much spare time do you have to search things like these? JUST...

A Muslim Princess from 1939. Repairing this thread.

So posting trannies is ur MO?

Granted our average sucks. Its like 5/10 due to the huge population. Huge population also means a lot more 10/10 like related pic.

Does it kill you that our women are this hot?

Not much.
I did got a glimpse of it during some random surfing.Basic Premise was some variety competition/task show with gimmick that fake dominitrix girl along with 2 male (a hunk and a nerd with glasses ) will humiliate or roast you and demean you in fashion similar similar to first day at collage and getting hazed by Seniors.
Total cringe fest which tried to emulate another shitty cringefest reality show on MTV called Roadies , where these two baldies will roast you (who are also SJW with feminist ideals, and sometime they beat up some guys for their so called "backward" views in their show ).

>tfw blacksmith caste

If I went to India and they found out about my caste, how would I be treated? I'm assuming blacksmiths are low to mid tier.

Leave them brah. Cherry picking is old trick in the book.

>If I went to India and they found out about my caste, how would I be treated?
'
If you are a FUCKING WHITE MALE,they will suck your dick.

user, casteism was almost completely eliminated by late 90s early 00s. Casteism is literally non-existent in cities and towns and good villages only in very backward and remote villages casteism is still prevalent

But the politicians introduced/increased Quotas in colleges, govt jobs for lower caste around 2005 and now everyone is fighting to be LOWER CASTE, demanding the govt change their caste category to a lower caste.

>I am not watching degeneracy on my favorite board
>posts Umaru GIF

>We will fuck your shit up less you give us status of lower caste to gibes me this

Irony is lost to them in their quest for gibes me this.

I was friends with a Indian kid and his family before they moved. They had a guy who's job it was to drive them around in India. He had been working for them for 20 years.

I asked simple questions about him "Whats his name?" "Does he have a family?" They knew nothing about him. Not even if he had a wife.

Is that common? Or are they just extremely rude?

My school friend was also like that. He would command his driver around like a robot. His parents were very rich and gave him everything he needed. He was socially autistic.

Me and my friends once went to his home and we were talking to his driver and we asked him like "Does gautam ever talk to you about general stuffs blah blah" .. he was like "nope. he just likes to keep to himself"

We asked him how long have you been in this job and how can you work like this without any communication/co-workers (though there are some gardeners, servants for him to keep company with), he said "How long? I was the one who took his mother to the hospital for her delivery" .. so this guy has been working like that for 17+ years and still does.

He doesn't know shit about his driver. Still autistic af. This is not normal FYI.

This is scripted BS. I literally have said that I have bigger boobs than a girl I was arguing with in public(I used to lift) and completely BTFO her. I think her boyfriend left her the next day lmao.

>Is that common? Or are they just extremely rude?
Yes and Yes.Common in land of contradiction where the so called "humility of India" is drummed up at the same displaying total apathy to those who are below you in social hierarchy.
As shown in this comedy skit
youtube.com/watch?v=lSe8YEEcTdU
>tfw my moobs are smaller than those of girls.

>Knows Umaru gif but doesn't know what irony is.

I am anemic , mate.

>they speak in English on their own television

Hahahaha Anglos truly are masters of the world

These burger people are fucking hilarious. I can't tell them apart. It's like an entire, massive nation of invisible, obnoxious fat people shooting each others on the streets.

Goddamn it I love being European. Thanks for reminding me why.

FTFY