Oi guv'nuhz! It's me the Britishes!

Oi guv'nuhz! It's me the Britishes!
Remember when we voted ourselves out of europe even though its a continent! Winnign!
Anyone got any spare tea? Whats the queen doing right now?
Let's discuss.

Oi!

For the forst time in my life I felt gay again. No homo

British thread, embrace thine gayness, governor.

What does a gay goat eat?
>HAYYYYYYYYY

honest question here
why the fuck the goddamn queen is still relevant to your people and even as a matter of fact, alot of other countries? Wtf does she ever do to be worshipped like a goddess when she is simply just an old crooked wrinkly monarch cunt?

Oh no you did not, governor.
Oh hell no! The queen has been inbred throughout centuries of wincest, and her line of blood is gold.
She is a god. We must worship her, and fucking kill yourself.

i asked an honest question and i expected an honest answer, care to really tackle the matter without sounding and acting like a retard?

shes a figurehead mostly but shes pretty wise, i mean shes seen every prime minister since churchill come and go and she still meets with them fairly often to give advice and shit, but while also staying quite neutral politically, she never takes any sides publically

k, but how is that being relevant? She's akin to a goddamn model prancing her ass around and acting like she's the most important person in the world for a living

she doesnt really show off or act that way thought shes quite a private person, most of the royals are, they dont like the media, for obvious reasons in some cases.

i meant akin as in ''highly regarded but having no inherent value''

kinda like the american flag really, americans seem to get a super boner about it and get really butthurt when people dont treat it right.

we care less so about the queen here, but i mean most people respect her, most of her duties at this point are ceremonial though

fair enough

also she still technically owns all our armed forces and is the head of the church of england, she also opens parliament every time its dissolved and is usually involved in most of our national celebrations or events like rememberance sunday etc.

shes also the queen of countries other than the UK too, lots of commonwealth ones and valuewise the royals do generate quite a lot of tourism money.

hi hi, thanks for the suicide britania, one more thing we wont have to care anymore

>shes also the queen of countries other than the UK too
OP here, also leaf fag
she's technically our queen and i can't understand people praising her, makes me cringe hard as fuck

Anyone who worships/admires/respects royalty is the lowest form of tard on the planet. Respecting the very people who are scamming you out of your cash. Gigatards.

thinking brits ever cared what france thought about us.

enjoy your refugees friendo.

the royals generate more money for the country than they cost actually, its our shitty government taking our taxes though fyi