Angel Olsen

If I was Angel Olsen I would write a song/make a music video where I was completely naked, painted white with black spots, walking around a barn on all-fours (dark enough to not see the clit) with a bell hanging from my neck, making cow noises.

>moo, moooo, moo

Make some animatronic cow tail as well and stick it inside her backpipe, little horns too would be a nice detail.

At the end of the video an old farmer man would sit down on a stool, place a bucket to the ground and rub his hands against each other (like that jew meme). Then cut to black.

Make it happen before they sag any further, scandal artists like Rammstein and Lady Gaga have done worse publicity stunts. Your move Angel.

WEW

mommy
baby wants milk

Hot

I'd probably get the razors and start cutting if you get my drift.

nice

cool

>(dark enough to not see the clit)
Why do you want to hide the clit

You think you can show a clit on TV or Youtube?

If it's for purely artistic purposes, yes.

SHe Has SoMEa grat tealents

>dark enough to not see the clit
are you gay

UGGGGGHHHHHHH

Did they?

MUH DICC
MUH DICCCCCCC

face like a mushroom, tits like a cow

its over boys she got them reduced

they did have a great time at the beach! who wouldnt

Cut the shit, you can tell just by the way her hair is messed up that she got stuffed like a turkey just a minute ago.

giv

NEED
TO
SEE
CLIT

good post.

so fine

damn

>If I was Angel Olsen I would write a song/make a music video where I was completely naked

Stop there, genius. All we need is a time machine and an 18 year old Kate Bush to duet with her (also naked) then they start plowing scissoring each other. For the art. Oh and since we went back in time Cosi can join in the fun

scissoring is empowering as fuck. girl power!

this guy gets it.

Her boobs are like a tenth of her body mass, she must have back problems.

Also goddamn this thread is creepy.

>Pleb doesn't understand art

Go back to you Big Bong Theroy buddy, where here to talk about actual sophisticated topics. Sorry if you uneducated brain can't comprehend art, but just because you don't get it doesn't make it weird. It makes you intolerant.

To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand. . . whatever the fuck this is.

At least you acknowledge your short comings ;)

why don't you ask her on twitter op

oh no :(

kek

this

>Checked

You can tell she's a great artist by the way she hides her tits.

this isn't exactly as i saw it in my fantasies

>tfw a girl in my Christian fellowship looks like Angel

>"Hey bby, are you an angel? . . . because you have big boobies ;-)"

Guaranteed 10/10 pickup line

> ITT: Middle school

Really? when did that happened?

captcha: Dairy tramontina

don't listen to him,

What's she like, I'll get you the pussy

I'm 23

yeah i heard it happened too. Shame she was on the way to being GODDESS TIER but she had to be a fuck tard. My back hurts, bitch please suck it up and take it like a woman

>I don't understand art

See

mommy

god, i can't watch that webm again

why? You gay bru

I wish there was more like it :(

>hucow fetish

my fucking nigger