I adopted a baby monkey after I found him on the side of the road next to his mother's lifeless body...

I adopted a baby monkey after I found him on the side of the road next to his mother's lifeless body. The baby didn't know what to do and was sad and crying so I decided to take him with me and help raise him. So I decided to daily post a YouTube video of our baby monkey so everyone can see him. Here's my YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jZ-9CFQD1inehrhYcIg

Nice monkey, OP

thanks Sup Forumsrother

saw you a few days ago posting again, forgot to tell you you're a kind man.

Good my nigga

It's nice to see a thread so positive for once

how about u take care of the monkey without posting videos about it and stop being an attention whore. People who do good things, then record it and post it online, are not good people.

Threads like these break the monotony of constant trap threads, FB/IG fap threads, s/fur, loli/shota threads, and so much more.

Important rules:
1) Never spank your monkey.
2) Rick rolls.
3) Inb4 vore.

but what if OP is actually a good person who would have taken care of the monkey any way and just also decided to make a hobby out of sharing videos of it

how about you suck my ass and stop telling me what to do you fucking faggot?

>hobby out of sharing videos of it
ANYONE who posts ANYTHING publicly is looking for some form of attention. The people that genuinely care about humanity are the ones that don't publicly share the fact they do those nice things.

Attention whore, definitely. Doesn't make him any less of a good person, but attention whore definitely,

then why are you on this thread? you're also looking for attention by your own retarded logic. kill yourself faggot

I said "how about" which indicates a suggestion, you fucking nigger.

>looking for attention
>anonymous
pick one retard

how about i blow your skull clean off of your shoulders with my .357 hand cannon?

OP has a patreon, and he needs monkey money
>OP is a good guy

clearly an ego maniac

yes nigger, taking care of a monkey is not free

so i imagine you'll donate whatever extra money u make from these videos to some kind of monkey foundation, correct?

maybe he's posting it in hopes of encouraging others to act similarly

Love op and the monkey. Fuck negative faggot losers. Hate all these worthless losers

someone give this man his ape cash
>think about banana costs

do this

thank u

i have crypto wallets for a few different currencies if anyone wants to donate

if that was the case, there are thousands of other outlets he could've gone to in order to spread the word, instead he made a channel and videos trying to exploit his "good deeds" for monetary value, thats called a fucking Jew.

kys and your pathetic nigger kid cuck

this guy gets it

Welcome. Im a little jealous

fuck you all

is pewdiepie a jew too since he has a youtube channel?

of course he is you fucking idiot

what if i shot you in the head and blasted your skull off?

>Shave the monkey
>Teach it to blow you

It's like an ugly baby suckin your dick

i dont think its safe for that monkey to be in your care man... u clearly have anger issues accompanied by ur need to exploit defenseless animals for your own benefit.

I'll fucking torture and kill you, fucker.

cool

Maybe taking care of a baby monkey is expensive and other people that are moved by the notion of taking care of a baby monkey will fund the patreon to help take care of the baby monkey. Maybe those people like watching videos of baby monkeys and maybe those people will become patrons and their combined funds will exceed the amount necessary to take care of a baby monkey and the money will instead go to improving the quality of the videos of said baby monkey.

Welcome to capitalism.

Not this shit again.

You've posted this on every single discussion board imaginable.

On most of these boards, you have ignored absolutely everyone, especially the people asking about the legality of your 'owning' this monkey, your qualifications and if the monkey has been to a vet.

At this point I think you're just exploiting this animal to get Patreon money, which doesn't seem to be working out for you very well.

Or... this mother fucker is a jew, because its obvious.

(you)s are a thing

Please donate to my patreon, anons.

Okay fine, I will

Now you need to teach it to solve crimes.

Thanks Sup Forumsrother

im still fucking anonymous u retard

You're still fucking dead, mate

I'll send ya straight to hell!!!!!!!

like OPs nig baby

Since we know who you are (linking to patreon) no you're not lol

who am i?

I'll kill ya, u fuck

I'll kill ya, u fuck

u wanna die, bitch?

sage goes in all fields

i wanna kiss ur vegana

For 2 hours with my one feet pinus

Make me CUM!

I'll make ya roar like a goddamn whore!

It's so refreshing to see a nice thread like this to break up the usual negativity and hate. Good job OP.

shut the fuck up unless you're gonna mail me dead monkeys, this post is old promo trash

Pure HEAVEN

so there are still love in humanity

Please ask your friends to subscribe to my YouTube channel

Hehe you'll have to cross the ocean you shill

aww, did someone hurt your feelings on the internet?

Do it faggot

Serious question OP. What are you going to do when the monkey gets older?

Why are pooskin Indians always so hostile?

I'LL KILL YOU, FUCKER!!!

I'LL MAKE YA CUM!

Are you the bleached pooskin in the picture? Or are you going to kill me using her? Is it because she carries STDs?

i'll make her ride your cock until your heart explodes out of your chest

That's awfully nice of you but I don't condone bestiality.

i COMMAND you to CUM with her!

DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'VE GOT TO SHOCK THE MONKEY?

I don't think photoshop makes them look any nicer.

>this is now a desi thread

Death

So take it to a wildlife rehabilitation center.

None in the shitty 3rd world country

SHE'LL MAKE YOUR COCK CUM!

imagine those heavenly hands stroking you until you CUM!