When is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?
serious replies only please. thanks.

always

Only when she wants you to, whether she admits it or not.

>implying there's a time it isn't okay

If she tell u she lesbian but constantly can tell she want thank d

Well if you really want to have sex with her but she's not in the mood then it's probably okay.

this

only on days ending in 'y'

When she refuses to give consent

You do this thread every night. It's getting old. So I'm inserting my tastes into this one.

There's always a time thought in her head of "maybe I do want it", therefore rape is impossible

Only once a month.

If it's okay, it's not rape. Clearly you do not understand the word

Only in self defense

self defense

Kys

top kek

Underrated post lad

/Thread

If she tries to kill you or steal more than $200 worth of goods or cash, it is ok to rape her

When she gave you written permit to.

If she tries to kill you or steal more than $200 worth of goods or cash, it is ok to rape her

Yes.

Cringe

Only if she likes it, which is always so yes

NEVER you fucking moron

whenever you want some pussy

what if she tries to kill you? what if she actually killed one of your family members? surely its ok to rape her then?

If this doesn't have a happy ending I'm going to be so mad

That manga is fucking shit. Not enough rape and I don't know what the fuck I'm looking at half the time.