/brit/

Jezza will make Anime real

Other urls found in this thread:

irishnews.com/news/2016/10/29/news/arlene-foster-has-no-regrets-over-being-pictured-with-a-uda-commander-760193/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38011001
m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2017/dup-chief-arlene-foster-met-uda-boss-days-after-loyalist-murder-in-bangor-35776873.html
irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2017/06/01/news/arlene-foster-criticised-after-meeting-uda-leader-days-after-loyalist-murder-1041833/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4582010/I-dumped-text-London-Bridge-jihadi.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40216979?SThisFB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a brit, (shame it's a meme season one though_

Doing a post

What happened to brit?

Terrible election result desu

>find everything alright?

what happened

Are you guys still going to leave the EU or what it's been like a year and now this happens.

yanks are good lads if you ask me

Seulgi

who /still up/ here

Just died for a bit, don't mind it

Knife man holding hostages at job centre Newcastle

Who is she. Is that May as a kid?

A yank walks into a bar and starts talking about british politics. Everyone tells him to fuck off and drink pints.

The end.

72% turnout for 18-25 year olds

any knife man in?

That's how I know you're a good lad

that's amazing

The Asian 'F

>tfw didnt vote
>tfw part of the 28%

Nah, Comey literally said Trump wasn't under any sort of investigation. He also called out the media for making up bullshit like that. Trump asked for loyalty because he's still acting like he's in a business and every time he takes a shit its leaked to the media by Obama era holdovers. He fired him because he thought Comey was incompetent and wasting resources (oddly enough what liberals thought 6 months ago when it was convenient). I bet you unironically think Trump colluded with Putin you absolute brainlet.

Wūūps, auto-inflicted. Soz, lassie.

Indeed

Wish they'd fuck off

What happens now lads?
The progressive alliance only has something like 312 seats and CON + DUP has 325

politics over

fuck off leftypol
fuck off rorkes

resume blog posting

doing a poo

no it's abbott

The gf

the election was gr8
GOOD result for jez
tories btfo
cant wait to wake up satdy morn and see what unfolded in the next 12 hours
the greater the veil of chaos over the inner workings of so called democracy, the easier i can achieve my own ends and remain the peoples hero
dont have the chess grandmaster feels lad pic but if anyone has it feel free to post it for me

not too pleased that:
farron kept his seat
jez didnt get all out majority
scotland all defected to tories for some reason
sturgeon remains at large
need a poo but theres someone in the loo

he also called Trump a straight up liar and said he couldn't be trusted.

Tories really need to think about setting up a music festival or something on vote day.

CONDUP has 327, enough to get through even without discounting Sinn Fein and the Speaker

Cons DUP. Might be memetastic

Germanboo/trinity?

>He fired him because he thought Comey was incompetent and wasting resources
How much of a Trump cultist do you have to be to actually believe this?

CON/DUP would be hilarious

good post

Thailad on suicide watch is definitely the highlight of the election

oh are we posting gfs?
(here's mine)

CON/DUP would be ridiculously unstable

lost control

So what is the DUP like then?

Which for some reason is what is being reported here rather than the fact that Trump is not under investigation. Both are interesting comments but that one is certainly not more important than the other.

can't sign on, some cunt has taken the jobcentre staff hostage, back to bed for me!

been creasing all morning at this DUP speculation
tories really are fucked

bible bashers

We can't get anything else though.

Best case scenario other than that would be May goes, there's another election, with BoJo as leader.

Basically Sinn Fein, but they like Britain instead of Ireland

>gif
>posts a webm

irishnews.com/news/2016/10/29/news/arlene-foster-has-no-regrets-over-being-pictured-with-a-uda-commander-760193/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38011001

m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2017/dup-chief-arlene-foster-met-uda-boss-days-after-loyalist-murder-in-bangor-35776873.html

irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2017/06/01/news/arlene-foster-criticised-after-meeting-uda-leader-days-after-loyalist-murder-1041833/

B-but guys remember that time Corbyn met Gerry Adams in the 80s?
Meanwhile the DUP leader meets loyalist paramilitaries all the time and they help her canvass for votes, after her party gives millions to their front-operation """charities"""

Labour getting in would be suicide watch, this is just slightly annoying.

blew my ears off last night

yeah norn politics is poison for both parties .

Because it would have been better for him to not fire him and avoid this shitstorm entirely otherwise?

yo

The 'f

fuck off nonce

Looks like dota but awful

I forgot to post the bigger version.

on the train

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4582010/I-dumped-text-London-Bridge-jihadi.html

>The jilted boyfriend of London Bridge terrorist Rachid Redouane's wife has told how she dumped him by text message to begin her new life with the jihadi. Phillip Nowell said he had been separated from girlfriend Charisse O'Leary for a few months when she began secretly seeing Moroccan mass murderer Redouane.

>Within just 12 weeks of ending the relationship, Charisse, 38, married Redouane, 30, one of three men who murdered eight people in Saturday night's Borough Market atrocity. Phillip said he was stunned to be dumped by text and even more surprised when he learned she had so quickly wed in Dublin, Ireland.

If Charisse and Rachid couldn't make it work, what hope is there for the rest of us?

Unionist paramilitaries are fine though. They're good lads on the right side.

the self-harming 'F

Should have just said "Looks awful"

My friends were joking saying "I wonder what will be higher: the percentage of labour seats or the young voted turnout." Now he's seething lmao.

got called racist for voting labour in greggs

can you think of a single non-white country that isnt racked by poverty, crime and major social issues (with the possible exception of japan)

The one who calls herself my girlfriend

whats the point of this /éire/?

unless he really is that stupid

Does Trump seem like a competent person who can control his impulses?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40216979?SThisFB

religion of peace or disgruntled neet?

me

need to reduce the number of rural constituencies for tories to win.

there aren't even enough people in them

Bets on how long DUP/CON alliance will last?

I give it 6 months.

what is she doing there

Business idea: Don't respond to anyone's posts anymore

Free Presbyterian cult. Party members disproportionately members of that church. Church and party both founded by Ian Paisley back when he was a lunatic loyalist calling for race war.

The wife of the ex leader called homosexuality an "abomination" and they oppose gay marriage and abortion and are single handedly preventing these from being allowed in northern Ireland.

But they're in principle opposed to Toru austerity and welfare reform

Uruguay
The Gulf States (although thats down to authoritarian Islam)

playing magic: the gathering

I mean I literally voted for are jez cos I didn't want to pay £50k of student loans and I think most of them were the same

howling at all the rorkes whinging about muslims and their dangerous ways when there are active paramilitaries running northern ireland and a party that is an extension of that are going to enter a coalition government

>the city of UKIP

business idea: let the footballers decide who to run the country

Singapore and United Arab Emirates?

Trump didn't know any of this would happen. Trump is an idiot, he thought firing Comey wouldn't be a big deal.

Tell that whore to cover up.

will be funny watching Tory free marketeer liberals clash with hardcore socially reactionary christians

Latter probs

d-deus vult?

Singapore ofc, it's even a multikulti paradise
Also even your own country is racked by social issues so that's not a fair standard

they're not doing that

tory led minority. soft brexit confirmed

nice crop lad

You know it's a crime to voice support for a proscribed organisation? You're not suggesting you support them right?