>being surprised that things are grossly overpriced in Australia
shiggy diggy

still smoking in 2k18

But that's $40 Australian dollars.

So it's like 40 cents elsewhere.

Mfw Australia doesn't a problem with fags only trannies probably not even that

Back to school kid

Go suck a dick faggot

You probably need to find a smuggler and be less picky about the brand you're smoking. That's what I do anyway. I get Prince from Thailand or Poland and they cost around half of what I normally pay.

After you completed 8th grade, nigger.

then don't smoke them , faggot .

says the faggot giving a shit about mentally ill retards.

bruh your getting ripped off i bought a pack today for $18 AUD

Make them. I have been for like 15 years.
$20 a CARTON.

What is that suppose to mean? To learn of mentally ill acceptance or some shit? Fuck out of here you retarded cock sucker. How about I come down to one of the shitschools and massacre only the fags and their advocates instead? Autistic nigger lol

Invest in them. They'll be worth gold in 10 years

forgot pic related

Buy tobacco leaf you fucking idiot. Holy shit. Who buys cigarettes anymore?

Doesn't amazon deliver tobacco leaf to your door? Better than that inferior chemical shit designed to melt your brain and burst your blood vessels.

>mfw i dont live in australia

That's around $32 where I'm from, I can get a carton of cigarettes for what you pay for a pack.

On the other hand, the cancer is for free.

They increase the risk, you're not fucking guaranteed to get cancer solely from habitual smoking.

kek that's what you get for smoking you little faggot. at least with my alcohol addiction i can get away with not paying the jews by drinking cheap as fuck methylated spirits

It's an observation you fuckhead. :^DD

states are cash short,because they like irresponsible mommies use the damn charge card until she has to raid the kids piggybanks for operating cash,butts bring in money,a lot of it,to help pay state workers pensions vacations in sex saunas in thailand long as ciggybuttheads die only a few at a timehow ya mates doin in healthcare costs?

Sure, I'll visit you in the cancer room and have a good laugh

>methylated spirits
>when you're trying this hard to make yourself out to be better than someone else but you're essentially drinking rubbing alcohol
fucking broke russian drinking cologne tier mate

Edgy. Either you got bullied (which makes sense) or you got dropped on your head as a baby. Either way, kill yourself, nigger.

Hey, everybody gotta go, nobody lives forever.
I've known people in their 90's who were pack-a-day-since-15 type smokers who never got cancer, though.

you're just uneducated and unenlightened on the subject, keep paying me my centrelink money by spending your hard earned on overpriced watered down trash

JESUS user! I'm really sorry to hear that! I just did a USD to AUS $$ conversion (1 AUS= 0.81 USD) so that means it costs $32.37 per pack! (4-6x what ours costs here). Must be rough. Do you guys get e-juice? Is that shit super insane expensive out there too?

No, non-smokers get cancer for free. They get cancer from random chance, and blame God or Fate or whatever, and shake their fists at the sky. Smokers, we pay for our cancer. We earn it. Pack by pack, smoke by smoke, we buy our cancer and cultivate it inside ourselves. When we get it, we go, "Yup, saw that one coming" and die with a smile on our face. Smoking is just accepting that you will eventually die, so you might as well do what you like in the meantime.

>you are stupid for having distaste for mentally ill people
>they cause censorship, you are forced to take their shit down your throat
>no you're just ignorant
Really makes you think. How about you do it instead?

>edgy
What an Australian normie. Being a fucking faggot never is or was normal is not edgy.

I get what you mean and I geniunely support and respect your freedom of choice but is the tobacco high really worth it? Like I'd at least get alcohol, weed or some of those fucked up harder drugs because they actually feel really good. But what's so special about the tobacco high? Is it really that good?

Buying cigarettes online is practically illegal.

weed then

>is the tobacco high really worth it?
Yes.

It's more of a calming thing, not a high.
I don't recommend starting to those who haven't, but once you have, you're never really the same without.

It's quite edgy to say to massacre a school of gays.

Still illegal, but cheaper funnily enough.

Jesus fucking seriously? No joke; just start buying or growing weed there. After a while you might just stop giving a shit about tobacco lol. Or actually grow tobacco plants and become a tobacco dealer in your area.

Niccie high (nicotine high) actually sort of sucks and you only get it when you first start smoking. Honestly, smoking isn't great and I don't reccomend it to anyone - the "earn your cancer" bit is a joke I heard from an old therapist. The thing is that it becomes kind of a calming habit - for instance, I like psychedelics, and often when they make me nervous having a smoke helps chill me out. Same for any stress, really. It's like an expensive, unhealthy coping skill. Still better than most drug habits tho

Who gave this fucking abo net?

can you not but golden Virginia hand rolling tobacco?
a 50 gram in England cost about 15 quid

Growing your own tobacco is illegal too. The government wants their $950/kg tax on the stuff.

It's actually to be a faggot, preach faggotry and more importantly enforce it. You downie.

Clearly that's not the only thing that went down your throat. Keep crying those salty tears. I wish you luck on your massacre, nigger.

Hmm.... not to come off as cringey but what about vaping? Ironically the first time I've ever dabbled into nicotine was through vaping and I definitely did feel "buzzes". I actually liked to do it to help me stay up as a "cleaner" caffeinne high feeling and to help me concentrate. But I seemed to always be able to put it down easily and not pick it up. Haven't touched nicotine in any form in over a year. But I really felt no reason to stop. At the same time I'm a fairly big stoner so maybe I just kept getting high and forgetting I was addicted as dumb as that sounds? lol

Who the fuck cares. After all these years it shouldn't even bother you, newfag.

>clearly it's not
Sure buddy, sure.

>implying you're an edgy newfag for disliking faggots
Lmao

Is google broken?

It's a weird addiction; you have to habitually do it for like a week or so to feel the hook. But once it's in, it's fucking in there deep.
I've kicked a pretty hardcore coke habit fairly easily; but I've never managed to do without nicotine for more than 2 days.
Really angry, aggressive, almost hallucinatory type of mind state.

You guys could do something about it, oh right no guns. Nvm enjoy being cucked

I tried vaping but it's not the same. A lot of the calming effect comes from the routine, sort of like OCD, and the actual smoking is only part of it. Taking the cigarette out, lighting it, ashing it, flicking it away when you're done - can't do any of that shit with a vape.

You accurately posted about yourself. :DDDD

Edgy was referring to the massacre, uneducated nigger.

And I thought £8 was expensive for a pack of 20....Wtf?

12L of 95% right here for $42, jealous mate?

Sure buddy, keep going at it like a tard.

> :D
Sure buddy, sure.

Hmm.... that's a pretty interesting aspect I've never considered. I honestly wonder if the psychological aspects of smoking tobacco applies to other drugs. I wonder if perhaps I am psychologically addicted in that same regard to cannabis?

Yeah. >:DDDD

Yeah, you can become addicted to anything. People say pot isn't addicting because you don't become physically dependant on it, but it's easy for it to become an every-day habit that you can't really live without. Happened to me after I got out of high school. Now I'm sort of an everything addict - I hate being sober and will do anything but straight meth or heroin to avoid it.

>drinking toxic shit
No, not at all. Ironic in how not trying to be jewed, you jew yourself worse than an actual jew would.
Enjoy that whole "able to see" thing while it lasts mate.

Import laws

>I'd rather drink industrial shit than learn about brewing & make my own shit that won't fuck my body up
Nigger.

Yikes. This thread is cancerous and full of mentally ill negros. I'm outta here.

kek Niggers drinking Diggers

Illegal in Australia.

It’s like you ACTUALLY believe Australians have rights other than shovelling their hard earned money any place OTHER than politician’s pockets

>does not understand methylated alcohol has been purposely made poisonous & undrinkable
You are a truly daft cunt, abo tier indeed

Mfw smokers die a horrible death from cancer. Lmoa.
t. former smoker that had the willpower to quit

Guessing you might've fled this thread, but seriously, man, DON'T FUCKING DO THIS.
This is NOT a cheaper way to get drunk. This shit has been industrialized for use as a disinfectant/cleaning agent & is like fucking raiding under your sink, drinking windex & shit, looking for something that'll fuck you up.
This shit can easily make you go blind or worse.
DO NOT DRINK THIS SHIT.
Google search if you don't fucking believe me.

>bla bla bla
It won't be THAT bad mate. I'm a professional and know what I'm doing.

f

>tfw you are actually so mentally retarded that you buy cigarettes.
Go kill yourself moron, oh wait never mind...
Sage this faggot

Kys

Have at it then. Better off skin popping with heroin.

Kys if gay or supporter

>found the closet gay
Want to talk about it user?

i love women and im a women eheheheheh

>kindergarten level insults

>OP is a fag-consumming fag

That's it, I'm ip tracing you rn and rape your tight ass. Gimme gimme

Shut up already skid.

I know you're excited, papa is coming

Shut
The
Fuck
Up

Big mouth on the internet, let's test if the same holds for real. I will be gentle. At first.

Holy fuck, last time I checked AU$ were worthless.

Tell me tough what's my IP adress? Yeah your full of shit.

Hahahaha you're fucking braindead, just confirmed it. Kill yourself mentally ill nigger scum.

Weren't you the one who wanted to RP as a downie? A bit hypocritical man. You are an amusing tard.

And you are a cock sucking nigger faggot, who doesnt stop talking until someone buries his bbc deep down your throat.

what is this shit?

Fine wine for abos

It's illegal to... roll cigarettes?