UCLA shooter

Can't pass for white so. NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/

Ohohohoho . . . Like we're going to give those niggers a pass.

That's why we have social media, gents. To remind them they fucked up, and to make them acknowledge it, like they did with ZimZam.

Mainak more like Maniak am i right?

This made me laugh and feel happy. It's good to see you not being a neutral little pussy.

Good job medkit!

Been away for a few days. Did leftists and media leftists scream that it was A FUCKING WHITE MALE, and then go silent when a poo-in-the-loo graced their screen?

Almost guarnteed this poo in loo got the gun illegally.

Exactly what has happened

Explains why mainstream media has yet put his name out

Yup. No legtmate reports on the shooter as far as Iknow

No surprise, it's par for the course when any mass shooting happens here. Thanks, Swedebro.

Crackas appropiating things that dont belong to them... Nothing new!

Huh, that's odd. I remember the description being of a 6' white guy, not a manlet PIL. Why do you think they lied to us?

They'll probably talk about it a lot for one whole day and then hardly bring it up again, or drop a few details here and there between other reports over the course of the next few months. That's usually what they do here when they get shit in their face. Thanks to more people using the internet for news, they cannot just stop talking about it like they used to do 10+ years ago when the facts contradicted their narrative.

Wait, I remember the media claiming that.
Why do they have to lie so badly?
Fuck the media.

>Tanned American

I have depooed the image for MSM.

Was it actually this Pajeet?

Or is it a Cletus like the leftists want it to be?

Once again the media is like "Oh shit an evil white male has committed a school shooting, let's hype this up!". "Oh wait, it was a black guy, a girl, or a tranny. Nothing to see here folks!"

To build hype and push their narrative.

If they're right, they pounce on it harder.

If they're wrong, but can manipulate any of the information, they continue pushing their angle à la the George Zimmerman case, (continually using phrases like "WHITE Hispanic", making him look lighter skinned in his photos, etc.)

If they're wrong, they do that I said here And maybe link the poor oppressed minorities actions to something that's white people's fault, (institutional racism, for example).

It's a tactic that still works on many people because it just "confirms" what others already want to believe and they'll carry that message to other ignorant people, and on other people, being too busy or lazy to do further research than what's presented on television, will continue on thinking it was another crazy white shooter.

Twitter was all over this shit

>it's gonna be a white male again!!!!

This poor oppressed Person of Color had no choice but to express his humanity this way. It's tragic, but until we can rid this world of White Supremacy, we can do nothing to prevent it.

it's kinda amazing how fast news stations drop (school) shooting stories once the shooter is confirmed to be non white

Why didn't they just designate him a shitting street?

Love the bantz.

I expect to see the Gun Control Debate die down tomorrow since they will not want to bring attention to an oppressed Person Of Color acting off script.

I knew something was up when every guy the cops frisked was shit colored.

Yep.

The modern left's hypocrisy and racism never ceases to amaze me, even though they're the self-proclaimed "anti-racist" "tolerant" ones.

>Crime happens and people assume it's a non-white that did it
>THAT'S FUCKING RACIST! YOU CANNOT JUST ASSUME THE SKIN COLOR OF THE CRIMINAL JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT'S THE TYPE OF CRIMES THEY COMMIT THE MOST, FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE!
>Assumption turns out to be correct
>IT WAS STILL RACIST TO ASSUME HE WAS NOT WHITE! THIS IS WHY THEY DO IT! YOUR RACISM MAKES THEM DO IT!
>Assumption turns out incorrect
>SEE?! FUCKING RACISTS!

>Crime happens and people assume it's a white that did it.
>FUCKING TYPICAL WHITE PEOPLE! WHO DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING, AM I RIGHT GUISE?!
>Assumption turns out correct.
>HAHAHA SEE?! TYPICAL WHITE PEOPLE!
>Assumption turns out incorrect
>... WELL THIS DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT WHITE PEOPLE DO THIS A LOT... AND... UH... IT'S

It's what they do when anything turns out to be the opposite of what they claimed it was.

I wish Sup Forums had been around for the Jena 6 case. That shit was everywhere in the media for months, and when it turned out that those little shits were lying about the whole thing, it was never mentioned again. Literally, one day you're hearing about it, and the next day, nothing.

That bullshit got the school's Vice Principal fired at the beginning when he asked everyone to calm down and let the police do their job, and that he didn't believe the noose incident had anything to do with the case because it had been a year since it had happened and there had been no incidents related to it since. It was proven that he was completely correct, but I doubt that did much to help his reputation and career prospects after everyone branded him a racist and didn't widely report that the whole thing was a lie.

they will call him white, asian, or asian-american.

white MALE, we don't what pronoun the shooter identified as.

>MSNBC EXCLUSIVE: School shooter Mainak had a WHITE British CHRISTIAN great great great great grandfather! Experts say his lineage played a key role in his actions. President Obama to speak later about his confirmation of this fact.

Shaun king us a faggot scamming fake nigger.

POO

The media wishes he was a white poo

This Is the argument I always use, But lefties don't seem to care when It's not them defending someone.

to
in three hours. Kek @ThatNog'sDamageControl

>... WELL THIS DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT WHITE PEOPLE DO THIS A LOT... AND... UH... IT'S

I wondered why today's reports knew all about the victim, but nothing was released about the killer.

Ann Coulter wins again.

Their just ignoring that it happened now.

Watch the headlines be "Aryan male"

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!

WHERE MY INFOWARRIORS AT??????

>White people are bigger terrorists!!!

I never understand how these people rationalize this. The only examples they have are incidents as old as slavery and school shootings.

Meanwhile, Muslims are the only people you hear about threatening to kill or actually killing people over drawings of people venerated in their religion, ISIS is taking over entire fucking countries and putting out recordings of some uniquely brutal and creative executions, and Muslims are the only group people are saying things about like, 'please stop insulting them, or you'll create more radicals and they'll kill us all'.

If white people are the bigger threat, shouldn't they apply the same logic they do with insulting Muslims, and shut up about white people?

>Be Indian
>shoot up university

Makes me proud tbqh, truly we are the Americans now

He was mad because he had to use the toilet

POO

The loos were all closed because students were hiding inside

Kek

anyone got the collage from san bernadino?

>my sides have become death the destroyer of worlds

Is he a white asian

IMPORTANT QUESTION:
Is he a US citizen?

>UCLA
Probably a foreign student. I don't know how easy it is to get a gun in California if you're not a citizen, although I guess you could buy it illegally

is important, along with how he got the weapon.

but since he's not white, we'll never know.

I hate these fucking stupid apes disband twitter

Also I googled "Mainak Sarkar" and there's only one news article identifying him as the shooter, I know his score wasn't very high but I'm pretty mad that American media isn't giving us credit for this

so
white Latino?
white Caucasian?
white European?
white American?
white American of the southern region?
white American of the Midwest?
white American of Italian decent?
white African of northern region?
white American of Irish decent?
white intellectual American?
white American of Mormon faith?
white American of Christian faith?
white American of southern baptist faith?
white American of catholic faith?
white American of roman catholic faith?
white American of British decent?
white american of the orient decent?
white European of Native American Decent?
white European of Islamic faith?
white American of Islamic faith?
White American that identifies with The Sweden Islamic Republic?

> how he got the weapon.
we all know white people supplied the guy. dont act like you are fucking innocent.

It's not very hard to get one legally.

It's definitely easier to get one illegally.

and it's super hard to actually get a carry license.

Wait, it was reported it was a white man!
RUSED AGAIN

>That picture

I am not saying that I am or am not an antisemite, but:

If I attended 40 different parties in 40 different locations full of vastly different people, and they all stated the same reasons for not liking me, most people would say I was at fault for them not liking me.

Jewish people have been present in over 100 countries over the span of over 2000 years, and various people from these various countries over the span of 2000+ years have stated reasons along the same lines as to why they do not like them. Yet somehow, it's those other people who are at fault.

hmm makes you think...

the same argument works on gun control for people and then whites will say that there are more gun violence on black people than whites.

I thought it was super hard to get one in California. Here in New York I've heard gun nuts complaining about how hard the liberals made it to get guns, naturally I assumed California would be even stricter

BREAKING NEWS:

REPORTS SUGGEST THAT THE SHOOTING SPREE WAS THE RESULT OF BEING BULLIED BY MEMBERS OF A TERRORIST WEBSITE CONNECTED TO LAST YEAR'S OREGON SHOOTING

>all this anti-white racism
>from niggers living in majority white countries

So LEAVE. Liberia has never even had a white government, for fuck's sake.

Should start posting pics of Klug on Twitter with the text:

You wouldn't have shot him if he was black

. Savage

that guy is just too old and apathetic to make a coherent argument anymore. he knows he's not going to sway anyone, he'd rather just pander to the circlejerk who already believes what he's saying

now that it's confirmed to be a poopa loopa, the news won't report it anymore ?

Correct.

>Can't pass for white so. NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

Watch this go from "insane white people shooting up schools" to "workplace related violence" in 2 seconds flat.

How much longer can you stand the liberal media?

good god Shaun Ku Klux King has bitched about white people 8 times in under six minutes. He is trying to cover hard guys.

They bought the religion of peace meme.

They could gave been trans-racial. How intolerant of them.

Coulter's Law holds true again.

tweet him pictures of his oysters saying they are whiter than the "white" shooter.

*parents

#DesignatedShootingStreets

Will the new hatespeech thoughtcrime censorship stop these racist comments?

Why do American PhDs take so fucking long? Seven years? Get your shit together, America.

Is the story dead now?

A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!

What story? It wasn't a white male

Initial reports were of a 6" white male wearing all black.

The story died at "mainak sarkar" revealed as the shooter.

He would have to be a citizen if the gun was legally purchased (at least in my state). However it's not exactly hard to get a gun through illegal means.

They don't. Some professors abuse their power and hold their students back to get more work out of them. My advisor did this to all of his foreign students because they had no other options really. The American students wouldn't put up with that shit and could easily go get jobs, so he didn't bother trying it on them.

No, we are at war with the whites, we have always been at war with the whites. Room 101 NOW