Tell me again how Dems are going to take the House and Senate in November

Tell me again how Dems are going to take the House and Senate in November.

They won't

They live inside this remarkable bubble, totally immune to reality.

It's almost like they didn't learn anything in November 2016.

do you get paid to suck orange dick? or you do it for free?

The same way they took Alabama, you retard. I'm not even a dem and i can tell you that republicucks are gonna get btfo again

Accuse everybody of rape?

Ok bud

>Accuse everybody of rape?
It's not like Libs haven't tried that before.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if theu tried that. Why do you think theu are raising so much money for *cough* "legal fees" other wise known as "how much is you dignity worth? Will you falsely accuse someone for us?"

>waaaah they called this pedo out
>waaaah democrats need to play fair
Cry me a fucking river.
This is another reason you fags are gonna lose. Literally the only people bigger pussies than dems are republicans

It's 330 in the morning and I suck at typing sorry for the typos lol

lol ok bud

its hilarious how people keep refering to "them" and "us"... Neither party gives a shit about you. You are not part of anything. Have fun getting fucked by both parties.

Wow, don't need HD to see how those words taste.

is this like how we lost the election, and trump got impeached and occupy was successful and anything else you useless cunts have tried?

how do you have all this conviction and no fucking drive to do the simplest things?

WOW EVERYBODY CHECK OUT THIS RADICAL CENTRIST ISNT HE COOL

HEY I CAN CAPLOCKS TOO! WOW NOW IM MAKING A POINT!

This guy sucks orange dick

Being a Centrist doesn't make you intelligent, it makes you too weak to pick a position.

also, completely irrelevant to modern politics.

>mfw too intelligent

Thing that always gets me about these pictures is that they're always women - or something really close to them.

this guy is pissed he has to pay for things he wants.

WTF are you talking about?

kek. Alright enjoy your 1.8 dreamers, cracker

checkmate sweetie

"centrist" just say the godman word... "moderante" as in I am OK with Hillary going to Jail if she deserves it.. but I am OK with Trump going too if he deserves it... rather than sucking dick for either party and defend them blind

You seem to be doing it for free, you fucking faggot

He means you're a pathetic beta loser who can't get/keep a job, a girlfriend, or a life.

Because you're so worthless, you are entirely reliant on welfare for your existence.

This is the primary reason you vote democrat - they promise to look after your worthless ass from birth to death, and send the bill to people who actually work for a living.

People you resent because they're more successful than you. Because they actually work. Because they actually contribute to society.

Unlike you, who hides in his mom's basement gobbling up chicken tendies, pissing in empty coke bottles, and fapping to traps.

Don't think I missed anything?

>bitches about deporting dreamers
>ok we won't do that as much
>uses that as insult

Have you ever thought of actually killing yourself?

My lord libs need to be eradicated

These days if you are a republican you have to subscribe to fucking crackhead theories about child abuse rings running from a pizzeria in DC... and if you are a democrat you have to learn fucking 10 pronouns or you are evil...

Yes, because there are only two positions and anyone who can think of a third option is a weakling

You vote republican because you THINK you are wealthy... what you have a

nope.. only you suck dick here buddy

I didn't say i was a liberal you illiterate fuck and I definitely didn't say I wanted to give amnesty. Have fucking sucking brown dick whiteboi
Also, nice reddit spacing faggot

using words like "libs" shows the ammount of brain damage a person has

Never voted republican in my life. But thanks for trying, faggot.

I love it when you libtards fall in my traps - which you do, every time, without fail, because you don't think, you don't gather any information, and all you do is what CNN tells you to do. It's hilarious. But it's also kind of sad.

I much prefer "shitlibs" or "libtards" myself.

Before Trump, I voted nearly 100% Republican. Now, I'm voting all Democrat until that embarrassment to our GOP is out of office. Kasich should have been nominated. He was the last good one left. My party lost its damn mind.

good luck demmies
you need it
hope n change now resides around the marianas trench
do some drugs n alckyhall ya might feel better,bong ain doin the trick

Most republicans I know are fucking middle class ~70K salaries that think they are wealthy.... They dont even realize most republican policies work against them...

Never seen such a butthurt bunch. Like holy shit

>you libtards fall in my traps
what fucking traps? You are nobody...

OMG........not "REDDIT SPACING"
Oh, Oh, Oh, he must be ignored.
Shun the heretic.

Says the divided and conquered fucking plebian. I'm too focused on being rich in a capitalist society than to play your fucking games little bitch. You think the right or the left dictate anything beyond their citizens united? LMFAOOOOOOOO you conditioned fucking idiot, at least you won't compete with me.

Sure thing, Skippy.

>Being a Centrist doesn't make you intelligent
>having more than one or two perspectives doesn't make you intellegent

Jesus, you're fucking cancer. A literal stage 4 tumor on the fucking species.

I saw we post investment accounts balances... anyone with less than 500K, should shut the fuck up and admit this land was not made for them,

Rhymes with "no u".

>people from reddit shouldn't be shunned
lurk moar faggot

OK, Sport.

All the democrat policies work against us. Like shutting down the government because they put illegals (non us citizens) before the country and the actual citizens of the United States. Their actions showed me they are traitors to the country and should be treated as such.

holy shit, you think THAT was what caused the shutdown? goto sleep.

you have a hate hardon for some old cunt who fucked about during election and actually got elected due to Dems being fucking awful.

the only people who are this anal pained are those bernout faggots that got pissy because they have to pay for education.

Easily confused, Kid?

ZOMG, you mean there are MORE than JUST TWO?!!?!?! OMFG!!!!! NO WAY!!!!! there can be literally fucking MILLIONS?!?! wOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

God I hate Murica and it's conditioned to chose a team fucking society. Fucking retards.

suck a dick,nigger.

seperate but equal is growing in popularity and methinks history might be repeating soon.

I agree, I think the republicans and corporatocracy faggots should destroy the planet and our health for profit.

I get to keep talking shit, who else?

No, there are only two (just ask any libtard): there's "us" and "literally Hitler".

NO No, I really invested into watching our FCC and EPA be bought out by monopolies. Like literally this is making me rich. Go republicans.

Exactly, americans can only see in absolutes. Just like the sith. Because seeing more is way too much brainwork.

calling people "kid" on the internet makes you a neckbearded weabo

not at all, sweetie
fucking kek. You wish. Get ready for your 56% to go to 100%, mongrel

lying on the internet doesn't change your milquetoast position.

and no shit money is above politics.

name a third party that has had more than 2 percent vote in the past 50 years.

you pick which you mostly align with because no one is going to completely be for all of your causes.

Sure it is, Snowflake.

well at least one person here gets it.

OK kid.

Whatever, Douchebag.

>money is above politics
This
Damn right, rightwing snowflake who's culture is dying and is terrified of change.

Democrats stayed seated and did NOT applaud for:

-Jobs.
-Economic growth.
-Tax cuts
-Defeating ISIS
-Anthem & Flag.
-Healthcare choice.
-Veterans benefits.
-Gov. accountability.
-Unifying America.
-America dream.
-In God we trust.
-Life saving medicine
-Curbing crime.
-Black employment.
-War on Drugs.

Among many other things... further proving they are mentally ill and Anti-American! President Trump is the greatest President we've had in a very long time. We need to get rid of the democrats in congress... they are evil. They are even against uniting our country.

riiight, because libshits aren't losing in popularity and becoming a laughing stock nationwide.

haha you know its true... wipe your tears with your dorito coated hands and goto sleep

thanks mr skeletal

That is what Obama care was doing. That fucking lying nigger said one thing and did something totally different.

Sure, Fuckwad.

that was pathetic.

Trump is the man, but he is definitely going to be impeached/arrested. It doesn’t make him any less cool, but the dude definitely did a bunch of sketchy illegal shit and is gonna go down for it and take a ton of the GOP down with him regardless of what happens in November.

another one... take your waifu pillow and goto the basement.

MUH CHANGE!?!?!

The right is mainly consitant of older people, becuase older people are afraid of change. This is just like any other generation throughout history. Old people fear change, join regressive right. Nothing new here, just gotta wait for the right to die, just like any other fucking time in history.

Welcome to reality newfag.

Is that what MSNBC told you?

You obviously are an idiot. It takes 60 votes there are only 51 republicans you dipshit. It was the fucking democrats that refused to vote because they wanted the fucking illegals covered first. Stop watching CNN you dumb ass.

yes I am an idiot... happy? now goto sleep.

Is it wrong that a map can give me a hard-on?

How about Cheney and the money Haliburton made form the Iraq war? Welcome to politics, it's divide and fucking conquer the plebs into thinking they have any power whatsoever.

A centrist would somewhat agree with both parties while user agrees with neither.

what exactly did those messages prove or say?

Yeah, kids were saying the same thing in the 60's.

Only if flyover cancer who doesn't add anything to the actual economy because their un-inovative as fuck gives you a hardon. Also, if you like poor people who buy and use tech from rich people.

Reversal of Gerrymandering.

That's what I'm saying, and the 60s kids lived on to make their bullshit a reality, just like Millenials will live on to make their shit a reality. Nothing new. Just gotta wait for the right to die.

i posted mine, wheres yours?

So you're saying that the people who feed you are cancer? Nice to know.

God, I love watching right-wing culture die and the right squirming and crying and bitching about it all over pol and b.. Fucking love it. Change bitch, it's inevitable, and your regression can't stop it. No matter how hard you try.

>So you're saying that the people who feed you are cancer? Nice to know.
California has it's own farms lol. But yea, people feed me because I pay them to. Soon it will be robots.

>I live in an impenetrable bubble lalalala *shoves fingers in ears*

Nah, flyovers are cancer. The red part of that map is actual cancer cells. We'll chemo them out with automation before they can destroy our country.