Win major referendum

>Win major referendum
>Have majority in Parliament
>Excellent position to begin negotiations
>Want even more power
>Decide we hold new elections, with arrogance
>Loose parliament majority and put England in a ridiculous week position against the negotiations.

You Brits either have traitors or imbeciles as politicians...And I was looking foreword to a devastatingly hard Brexit deal for you guys...

>How do you want to lead this country?
>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

England
YES!

your relatives have to go back

>>Win major referendum

May wasn't pro-Brexit.

Still, the entire parliament accepting to gable away their strong position for a few extra seats is crazy.

>May was a remain plant

>plant

She didn't take part in the Brexit campaign. If it was her choice she'd Remain, but she was put in a position where she was forced to do otherwise.

>not even british politicians want to do what brits want
Lol no one likes you (except Portugal)

She had one job.
Absolute shambles.

Dumb burger here. How exactly does does this weaken the UK's position in Brexit negotiations?

Without majority they can't decide on anything without negotiating with other parties, since the opposition can now cockblock everything

Tories are pretty much the only party that supports a hard Brexit. Now that they no longer have a majority, it will be difficult to negotiate that since the majority of MPs will support a soft Brexit.

inb4brexitiscancelled

dumb cunt thought she had the same starpower and competence as the bro combo of cameron-osborne.

I think that was the plan all along sounds like a crazy conspiracy but isn't it true she already had the majority before this snap election and also she didn't have to call this until 2020 at the latest.

We saw how pitiful the EU is and we felt bad for you guys, so in true Anglo master race fashion we gave ourself a handicap to make it fair.

How gracious of you :^)

this

> S T R O N G A N D S T A B L E
utter state of her

is this for real?
if so
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Win major referendum
They wanted to lose

I don't understand what happened, someone please explain. I thought her parliamentary majority was supposed to expand, not contract.

What went wrong?

This. I see the same thing that happened in Greece.
While we voted "NO" in a 2015 referendum to deny austerity (and leave the EU if that's required), nothing happened.

The government expected a vote to stay due to flawed polls, and they were shocked to realize we voted to leave.
So they said "lol you didn't really mean this ok? we stay" and fucked our country further.
I didn't know UK is a banana republic as well, I'm pretty surprised. Maybe May did know they'd lose and wanted out on the political responsibility of brexit. Maybe this was done because conservative interestes are against brexit. Who knows.

STRONG
T
A
B
L
E