Unpopular opinions (on Sup Forums)

Unpopular opinions (on Sup Forums)

>fight club sucks ass
>Latinas are hotter than Asians (and white girls too for that matter)
>anime is for fags
>people who smoke weed every day are boring
>people who revolve their lives around working out are boring
>friends are more important than family, in a way. Your family is supposed to love you by default of being related to you, while friendships are made and maintained due to common interests, loyalty, having fun with each other, etc.
>NYC is the best place in America

I agree with 3 of those things

I would like to know which ones

Bacon is ok

I agree with every damn one of them op

He never said anything about bacon m8

my nigga

>fight club sucks ass
Never seen it

>Latinas are hotter than Asians (and white girls too for that matter)
Depends on the Latina and depends on the white girl

>anime is for fags
Correct

Depends

True. I have a few friends really into working out and or being vegan and I don't mind if they are, but they never want to talk about anything else

>friends are more important than family, in a way. Your family is supposed to love you by default of being related to you, while friendships are made and maintained due to common interests, loyalty, having fun with each other, etc.
Tru

>NYC is the best place in America
Probably but only because everything is so close together so you can do anything

Trump has done nothing wrong or illegal.

Fight Club sucks
"Weedbros" are boring
People whose life revolve around work are boring

Come on man, even a Trump supporter with the slightest bit of common sense knows that's a lie

>NYC

H3H3 is stupid, unfunny, and boring

Meant working out

I said people who revolve their lives around working out. Like the meatheads who don't do anything but go to the gym, count calories, drink protein shakes, etc.

This thread isn't only about OP m8

moot is from there, you underaged tryhard faggot

your trailer park in Ohio is SO much better, right?

You are right about the weed and that's about it. People are going to do as they want, unless it effects you, leave it be.

Yeah I corrected it here

Oh look, another dweeb who thinks he's alpha for spewing nonsense.
>hurr this sucks
>hurr that sucks
>hurr that's for fags

You sound like a 12 year old desperate for attention.

And then you go complete conform.
Friends and family yaaaaaay.
Some people's families are horror and should stay away from them at all times.
Fuck unconditional love, work for your respect, don't think it's by default.

Stating the obvious is not illegal nignog

no shit, these threads are just for fun

are you new here? we've been having these threads for years

yea and he's a homosexual that put his own mother in debt and sold Sup Forums because he realized it was trash.

Still amazed by the fact he didn't torch the site as a whole

yet you're still here shitposting

This site has gotten considerably worse since he left though, Asian moot really dropped the ball

He's very obviously working for Putin's sexy bald ass

>alt right normie newfags

The only people who throw around the new word are those who haven't lurked enough but think they're 007/b/masters.

I am simply responding to OP, my opinion is that his "unpopular" opinion, which ironically is the opinion of every fucking chad alive, is superficial and lacks life experience.

Bashing animu and fight club are on this, big fucking suprise

So how's it feel to be psyop'd by the CIA and FSB?

What are you taking about? Chads love fight club and being meatheads

>DA DEEP STATE AND SHIT

You are 24 years old

Most chads don't even get fight club, stop lying.

Do you think fight club is about fighting

>Bacon and ham are shit, and don't even smell good
>CoD: Ghosts was my favorite CoD game, but the campaign was terrible
>Nickelback is actually a really good game
>Sup Forums isn't cancer, it's just a lot of the people that are the problem
>People who smoke weed for "recreational use" are just as retarded as the people who smoke it for the sake of smoking it
>People who only drink booze socially are just social retards that can't learn to interact properly, and are one of the biggest kinds of betas
>Men can have long hair and be successful, cool, hygienic, etc (Long hair master race here)
>sex is overrated, and can be just as bad and addictive as alcohol and drugs (long story)

I know I'm going to sound like a fag, but I had a rough day. Deal with it.

>1) fight club - overblown cult movie now, was good in the 90's
>2) mexicans > asian - indisputable, anyone who disagrees are weebo faggots.
>3) anime - 2006 was the height of this artform, everything has been downhill from there.
>4) smoke weed - weed is pointless
>5) you are not your work, blah, blah, blah... disagree - if your work is shit, YOU ARE SHIT - we are what we do, motherfucker.
>6) ummm... your family life must really suck (abuse, abandonment), or you are an asshole that cant think of anyone but yourself
>7) NYC.... i love new york

but they like it
22 actually, turning 23 in 2 weeks
no but regardless, it's a popular chad movie

Complaining about people complaining about people and other shit. Man, you're a dipshit.

2. Yes. Mexican girls who take care of themselves are easily hotter on average.
5. I said working out, not working. I'm talking about the guys who won't hang out with their friends so they can go the gym instead
6. I am NOT knocking family at all, but let's be real here, most people would be depressed if only their family loved them and not friends/girlfriends

All i got from this is:
>I actually like the COD multiplayer after the days of promod.

And nothing you say matters anymore.

Whatever, man. It's what you think

I agree with everything wtf, love NYC but too many libcucks so idk

Aren't you now complaining about me complaining about others complaining about people and other stuff?
This makes you a bit of a bigger dipshit doesn't it?

cod4 promod is the only cod

Indeed it is.
Also, what any respected fps player thinks.

>bacon and ham
I don't like ham at all, except on an egg mcmuffin. I don't really like bacon usually but it can be good sometimes.
>booze
I like to drink and hang out with friends and unwind. I've had some amazing nights getting drunk. But also some bad ones.
>long hair
I agree, some men look a lot better with long hair. I keep my hair longish, it makes my nose look smaller
>sex
I can see what you're getting at, but explain a little more if you don't mind
all big, urban US cities are liberal. Even in Kentucky

>Everyone should be treated as equals, and given an equal opportunity to succeed; even if they are white or male.

*tips fedora*

>the alt-right movement is a bunch of cocksucking redneck faggots

Probably wasn't a good idea to respond. You're digging a deeper hole, kiddo

>nickelback
>game
the fuck

>traps aren't gay, but their not entirely straight either
>FFVII wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either, anything after it was hot garbage though
>Aryans are overrated and boring looking
>Dnd needs to be played by more people and be main stream
>organized religion is shit, inb4 muh plebbit atheism, I'm pagan and organized religion really fucked up a lot of shit in human history

Oh no pls, i can't get out of this hole now, my anonymous reputation has been ruined!
Cmon nigga... how old are you?

I know people who get so desperate for sex, they'll rail hamplanets, butterfaces, and girls you never thought they'd even talk to. I believe that sometimes, too much sex can cloud your judgement, and then the only thinking you're doing is with your dick. Plus, nymphomania is a real kind of addiction, and Colin Ferrell is a good example. Got more if you want to hear.

I'm tired, man. I had a rough day, and it's about 3 in the morning here.

What does that have to do with anything?

>>fight club sucks ass
thats where youre wrong kiddo
>>Latinas are hotter than Asians (and white girls too for that matter)
so fucking true
>>anime is for fags
>>people who smoke weed every day are boring
>>people who revolve their lives around working out are boring
ye
>>friends are more important than family, in a way. Your family is supposed to love you by default of being related to you, while friendships are made and maintained due to common interests, loyalty, having fun with each other, etc.
yes, but them having families will always lead to them prioritizing their families than their friends
>>NYC is the best place in America
no opinion/10

>If you're scared or if you hate black people, you've issues with your self esteem
>If you're NEET or disabled you should be euthanazied
>Eugenism is okay
>Religion, morals and any "social convention" is a bunch of shit made up by powerful people to keep the people docile
>videogames are substitute for life and playing to them is a sign that you aren't satisfied with your real life, but you fear to take any action
>American culture is overrated

>>anime is for fags
and beta males
depends but there is certainly a pattern going on

Democracy is inheritly flawed, and all paths of democracy lead to oilarchy and ineptocracy

I'll add to this.
You're somewhat right here.
I never got satisfied by one night stands or fuckbuddies.
But having a partner and building up that sexual relation to something you both want, makes it a lot less overrated.
It's great when you're fully tuned into each other

That makes sense. I think the chase for pussy can make people depressed, too.
>prioritizing families
In many cases yet, but on an average day to day basis, not so much. I don't hang out with my dad for several hours every weekend night.

Semi-popular opinion

>GTA IV is the best in the series, the best open-world game, the quintessential freedom simulator. Seamless physics engine integration from driving to falling to flying to shooting to fighting. A masterpiece.

>even remotely liking COD

Totally true

Sorry I like red heads and brunettes

That's true. I loved GTA 4. Still had a lot of angry moments, but that's with most games. I'm an angry person

>100% this
>it's odd you would hold such an opinion considering only alt-right racists think like that usually (at least about the disabled people)

San Andreas is my personal favorite. It might be a little too dated now to be completely enjoyable, but it's a fucking masterpiece

>footjobs feel the best of any sex act

>videogames are substitute for life

they're a super-accessible hobby. stop being dramatic you fucking soccermom.

Are movies a substitute for life? books? sports? imagination?

>Are movies a substitute for life? books? sports? imagination?
YES

Is this true? Like I think even a handjob would feel better. What exactly is this the appeal.

Not hating just curious.

what does life consist of...? doing things you enjoy.

>living is a substitute for living

Anyone who enjoys country music probably also enjoys fucking their sister.

the toes rubbing against your penis feels really nice, and cumming all over a girl's feet is really satisfying

and hands are too "clean" to be exciting, in my opinion

I would only agree if he meant people who play excessive amounts of video games. Like adults who play more than 2 hours per day.

Get some life exp and age, then come back

Still don't know what that has to do with anything. How is this helpful?

>>If you're scared or if you hate black people, you've issues with your self esteem
depends on you stigmatizing them by default or letting them prove themselfs to you
>>If you're NEET or disabled you should be euthanazied
i get the gist of not wanting to work your life away but neets are depressed faggots with no interests or hobbies, besides weeaboo shit most of the time
>>Eugenism is okay
it has its benefits but could lead to a 2 class system
>>Religion, morals and any "social convention" is a bunch of shit made up by powerful people to keep the people docile
true to an extent, you cant deny the fact that morals through religion or ethic by itself dont lead to a better functioning society
>>videogames are substitute for life and playing to them is a sign that you aren't satisfied with your real life, but you fear to take any action
video games are stimuli to your reward center in the amygdala, they can be used in a way to escape real life but dont have to be
>>American culture is overrated
yes

>>fight club sucks ass
It was a great movie
>>Latinas are hotter than Asians (and white girls too for that matter)
Gayfag here so no opinion
>>anime is for fags
Pretty much
Truth
>>people who revolve their lives around working out are boring
Truth
>>friends are more important than family, in a way. Your family is supposed to love you by default of being related to you, while friendships are made and maintained due to common interests, loyalty, having fun with each other, etc.
I mean, I guess so?
>>NYC is the best place in America
Never been but highly doubt it

If you enjoy isolating yourself, spending hours binge-watching stuff that you didn't made, doing nothing creative apart from consumming what others did, while talking to nobody and experiencing nothing that the reality has to offer, yes, to my mind, you're not living.

The main critic I do is that 1) you're consumming cheap pop culture instead of creating it 2) you're isolating yourself from others 3) your references are made-up (these characters don't exist).

But like it matters only if you do it heavily. Of course, going sometimes to the movies or playing vidyas with your bros is fine. But it's not an activity that you should be proud of.

I honestly think it's better to drink (not too heavily) and socialize than to play video games for extended periods of time, even with friends

>pride

folly

>if you don't listen to any current hiphop, you're likely a dweeb

>there is nothing admirable about being racist/alt-right

eugenics*

are you orthographically disabled ?

>anime is for fags

i agree with these fully

friends are more important than family, in a way. Your family is supposed to love you by default of being related to you, while friendships are made and maintained due to common interests, loyalty, having fun with each other, etc.

and this one partly

to counter:
2. I'm saying on average, Mexicans > Asians. there will always be edge cases, however.
5. whoops, misread. Yea I lost a few freinds and family to Crossit - no one fucking cares about what their talking about except their small CF click, but yet, thats all they talk about, ever.
6. Hey, maybe your family needs you, too, buddy. stop looking at life just from your own lense. You didnt get here alone, and neither did they, unless you have a good fucking reason, be there for your family and let them be there for you.

>People who smoke weed every day are boring
So you've never heard of the muthafuggin D.O.GG?
0/10

rating the 3 molly ringwald/john hughes movies

pretty in pink
sixteen candles
breakfast club

pretty in pink wins for blane being so hot, and ducky being so relatable. also if you haven't seen valley girl, please do. its basically gender bent pretty in pink and nic cage is a HUNK

sixteen candles is funny as hell, but not as impactful as the prom scene when it needed to. plus the humor hasnt aged AS well cause it was like, nerd culture in its prime. plus anthony hall is a douche.

breakfast club is shit. i have no idea why it got as much hype as it did but it is by far worse than both of the previously listed.

You are saying that like it is an argument against OP when it is really a perfect example of what OP said

I'm not saying I don't care about my family, of course I do. I'm really just saying that most people will need support of friends to have satisfying lifes.

And yes, I totally agree that on average, Mexicans>Asians. I think Sup Forums is filled with weaboo faggots who say otherwise, though.

If you think NYC is the best place in America you’ve never been.

Yes I have. I like Philly and DC too.

i like choco milk