S/fur feral ok

s/fur feral ok

help me expand my playlist. Please.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kkgp1-fHn6Y&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=38

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zNG63rf9LQ&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=pnVaaKT9tg4&index=51&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk&index=95&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=IEAIOKdLWiw&index=96&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=RzVvAvEjMig
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOX17Oueug&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=19
youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=20
youtube.com/watch?v=D-UmfqFjpl0
youtube.com/watch?v=sqJDbe9A36c
youtube.com/watch?v=hg14Ocs03xA
youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw
youtube.com/watch?v=3qVPNONdF58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=1zNG63rf9LQ&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=24

reeeee I can't find a 2D vector rotation calculator
I just want a quick way of calculating simple rotations of a 2D vector without doing all the math each time

youtube.com/watch?v=pnVaaKT9tg4&index=51&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Not even sure what that is. Are you a math major?
Also hi.

Nah I suck at math
I'm just doing this because I think some of my game code is buggy

What are you working on?

Fixing up some old spaghetti code by a "professional C++ programmer with 10 years of experience".

Any requests?

Well if he's been doing it for 10 years he's probably using a lot of old methods that aren't tidy by today's standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk&index=95&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

It's bad code by any standards, though it's some of the oldest code in Endless Sky and the newer stuff is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEAIOKdLWiw&index=96&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Damn dude you work on Endless Sky? I was gonna download that game. Remember us at Sup Forums when you get rich.

Pff if only doing game dev made you rich. People who work on games only do it out of love for the medium.

It's an open source game built entirely by low-skill devs.
Everything about it is bad except the engine; it runs well, and that's enough to mod it to the point of being fun.

Those kind of games are exactly my kind of thing. You actually run that game or are you just an employee?

Do you play Stellaris too? It's great.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzVvAvEjMig

>employee
>implying anyone is getting paid

IKR

Oh I see. I thought you owned it or something. Still cool that you know how to do that stuff though. I can't figure it out. I tried to learn HTML but I got sidetracked.

There are actually two different game developers posting here right now.
I specialize in Unity C# programming. It can take a lot of patience to learn all of it on your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOX17Oueug&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=19

Yeah I could never do it. Maybe when I'm a bit more secure financially I won't have to stress so much. It's harder to learn something like that when you feel worried about the next month.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=20

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=D-UmfqFjpl0

youtube.com/watch?v=sqJDbe9A36c

Where'd you guys go?

J

>mfw instaboner

Don't let it die

well at least its not cuck...

youtube.com/watch?v=hg14Ocs03xA

youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw

Good thread can't post from phone

youtube.com/watch?v=3qVPNONdF58