I have anxiety so bad my hearts beats all day and night and it's making me sick...

I have anxiety so bad my hearts beats all day and night and it's making me sick. Today I felt sick to my stomach all day and I eventually got diarreha and I don't get any anxiety meds either. Feels bad man

What could be causing the anxiety?

As someone who has suffered from the same their whole life, I can tell you what helps me.

When you feel the anxiety getting particularly bad, ground yourself by looking at something, then evaluating it. It can be anything. For example, a wooden table. You see the table, you know it's made of wood. Then think, wood comes from trees. Think of a forest. Think of the things in a forest. Focus on a bird, or a lake, whatever would interest you. And just keep that simple thought-train going as long as you can.

Try to do that with as many items as you can, one at a time. It seems simple, but it can help you calm down without realizing it.

You are suffering from Candida, change your diet to fresh non starchy veggies and white meat, probiotics, and natural antifungal herbs and spices, you're welcome faggot

Funnel liquor up your ass

Oh and stay away from all sugars, artifical or natural

christ

from now on, start exercising vigorously, everday. every damn day. learn how to start lifting heavy. or running. sprints, until u fkn drop.

from now on, fix your diet. eat only good shit. fukton of vegetables, lean meats, and whole ass grains. drink fukton of water. only. black coffee if u wish.

after a month. tell me if you still have anxiety. i bet u dont

and if u are still suffering. well hey, might as well become a god

do you have weird shit on your dick or ass, is it itchy? I don't know why or how he'd have a yeast infection guy from looking at his shit

I love everything to do with bowel movements!

I identified as almond because of his high anxiety and his stomach problems he has candida overgrowth in his stomach and he needs to replace them with good bacteria rather than the stuff that's making him into the little bitch he is. also NO FUCKING STARCH AT ALL! You"ll never be eating bread again fatty

Almond was supposed to be candida, but almonds are fine to eat, just dont be a pig because a fuck ton of high complex carbs can still be like bread

Could be so. All the shit food you eat too op would explain the anxiety. Just drink water, eat garlic (it's a probiotic), flush your system out and you'll feel great. You could try some kombucha tea too. Tastes like ass but it'll give you one hellva shit.

I got told this by a doctor long ago, it sucks but it is true.
It won’t just go away, accept it is there and acknowledge that is what it is, that is all you can do. No drug will permanently take it away and even if you change everything it will return from time to time. Some people have one arm, some have a heart condition, you have anxiety.

or he has aids, you either have candida or aids op

I know this sounds stupid, but as someone who has crippling anxiety buying a vr headset and spending a 20 minutes a day properly immersed in it has helped me to slow my heart rate

>I have anxiety so bad my hearts beats all day and night

Seems normal to me OP

This! Play scary horror games too lots of them!

Awesome Rhea!!!

Is there blood in your stool?

I'm cumming over your diarreaha!!!!!

Liquid Stool.

Just jump off a bridge. That should make your heart stop beating.

I like liquid shit, but I also like a nice, solid turd. You know...something with some oompf to it.

My heart beats all day and all night too, go figure

I don't know what the fuck you are complaining about...having explosive diarrhea is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell if I am simply stressed and depressed or if I am dying or have an illness