Let's start a thread where we don't talk about their age

Let's start a thread where we don't talk about their age.

HMM… relevant to my interests

Contributing.

Banhammer in 3…2…

MODS! MODS!
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY.
JEFF GET THE VAN.
MODS!!!1!

Nothing illegal here so far, shrug

Why the fuck does every girl in this thread look retarded? Is this a secret downy thread?

now you're getting it

vine

Need moar naow

They all look plausible to me.

is that a boy?

Looks like CarlSagan42

reminds me of Sadie Sink

How old?

are you fucking blind lol

trololololo

None of these girls gave their permission to have their nudes posted online. Everyone who posted a picture deserves to be prosecuted and jailed.

well I consent, I like attention

Where's her nudes?

Scientists distinguish ice on these land masses from sea ice, which floats on the ocean’s surface near the poles. Sea ice around Greenland, or Arctic sea ice, has also seen a general decline, according to NASA.

Sea ice levels at the poles fluctuate seasonally — in summer, they’re at their lowest levels of the year, and in winter they’re at their highest. Scientists can measure decline in these ice sheets over time by evaluating whether winter and summer levels are smaller or larger than previously recorded.

For the Arctic, that summer minimum occurs around September, and the winter maximum occurs around March. For the Antarctic, it’s the opposite.

September Arctic sea ice has trended downward over the past few decades, from a high of 7.9 million square kilometers in 1980 to a low of 3.4 million sq km in 2012, says NASA. In September 2017, it was at 4.8 million sq km.

In March 2017, the agency’s satellites also recorded the lowest winter Arctic sea ice levels and the lowest summer Antarctic levels since measurements began in 1979.

Literally looks just like Carlsagan42 lmfao. Idk how you don't see it.

>her