Wwyd?

wwyd?

love jerking to this girl

who is she?

Do a 1080 and walk away

moe them all down with my ar 15 and harvest their heads

Have them do some mouth-to-dick resuscitation

Would rape rights ass with a knife to her throat while left was watching tied up in the corner. She is bleeding from the rough treatment her ass is given and crying, begging me to stop. Just as i am cumming i'll slit her throat. Left is screaming out as i do so. I walk over to her and point the bloody knife at her, then force her to lick it clean of her friends blood. I cut of her skirt and start rubbing her pussy outside her panties. I rub harder and harder and can feel her getting moist. Then rip of her panties and slowly slide the knife inside her pussy, the blade is slim but sharp and cuts her a little. I tell her to give me the most intense bj i ever had while holding one hand on the knife in her pussy and having a firm grip of her hair with the other, forcing her head down on my cock. I get excited and force my cock all the way down her throat, having a knife in her pussy she doesn't dare to try and resist me. She passes out just before i cum, her tight throat have given me what i wanted. I fill it up with cum. I gag her and drag her home to my basement, she is a keeper....

WWYD to this drunk slut, who only wants to tease but not please?

well of course i would bend all 4 over that counter and enjoy every minute. but of the 4, i would take the darkhair'd one and keep her as my slave.

Doing wwyd and tribs on kik add me at wwyd2018

MMmmMMmMM

pictures like this make me think the world is gonna be okay

Reply 4 reply fags

i would come over to your house under the guise that we're bros and reach around to show you my awesome katana but then slice you in half with it. then I'd pick up the girls and all their pieces and make way to the nearest taco bell bc
"yo quero taco bell"

I’d make 2 and 4 blow me while 1 eats out 3. Right before I cum I’d blow my load right down 3’s throat.

I'd help her celebrate her birthday by unwrapping her and pumping her full of cum.

wwyd

Are those spots on her skin or on the picture?

wwyd?

I'd rip that dress off and fuck her tight pussy until she cums on my dick then I'd put her on her knees and bust in her mouth. Wwyd

id cum all over that face. and keep her as my cum slave

Forgot to attach picture

Ask them if Baywatch 2 needs any extras.

Reply 4 reply

Tell them to start working out. Fuckign pudding arms and tiny asses with no hips.

Help her with her stretches, then tear open her tights and fuck her hard from behind.

stay well away from possible jail time.

Want to say hi, and then not, because nervous/shy.

pee in there? and then get all in there

Tell them bitches to quit taking selfies and get back to the pool
kids are drowning

wwyd?

Next time, on BaitWatch...

Walk in on her in the dressing room, pick her up, drape her legs over my shoulders, and piston her tight pussy up and down on my cock.

Wwyd ?

>pudding arms
Thanks for the chuckle

She might try to stay quiet, but it wouldn't be long before she's moaning like the little slut she is.

this thread became diamonds

damn, she needs a good raping

>hey there
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM GET AWAY FROM US YOU 40 YEAR OLD CREEP AAAAAAAAAAAA

Something like that, probably.

tell the demogorgon on the far right she is in wrong world and fuck the other 3 with its toungue

Tell her to hit the gym

Realize I walked into the women's washroom by mistake, mumble "oops, sorry" and walk out.

Bump

wait til theyre the last two drunk chicks at a party everyone leaves but group of friends waiting outside in car i offer to call uber for them but when it comes we just grab em throw them around and rip their clothes off slap em around and just fuck them however we want. force them to make out and eat eachother cum filled pussys

four white girls vs 12 naked black guys walk in the bathroom n lock the door. you can guess what happens next

WWYD

Punch her in her fat gut and call her a pig. Rip her bikini top off and force her to her knees. Make her suck my cock. Cum down her throat and walk away, taking the bikini top with me.

Some chick who went to same high school
She became a model after graduation

Face fuxk her agiasnt wall until i bend her over and fuck her asshole until i pull out and cum on her back. Would make her clean my cock off after and then id fuck her cunt and fill it with cum

MOAR PLEASEEEEEE

ask them to watch me jerkoff

tie their arms together just like that then proceed to have a back to back gangbang with them with all dicks welcome

Do you know what wwyd means

Toss gasoline on her and light a match

source?

Weeb I knew in high school