Are Hawaiian girls pretty?

Are Hawaiian girls pretty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zG0YEI8aIm8
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

Would date.

Dont be rude frogposter.

I want to lick her nipple

would hula dance with.

Would put my stitch in her lilo

Would lolo my puila in her holaha

not surprising at all, you degenerate goatfuckers even try to breed with your farm animals. the serbs should have finished the job then we wouldn't have to deal with you parasites infesting every country your dirty feet can reach

my sister use to live in hawaii. apparently

>whites get beat up and bullied, especially in areas with a lot of native hawaiians
>this is despite most of them being mixed race
>portugese are okay and accepted though

they hate mainlanders fucking their shit up generally.

>>whites get beat up and bullied, especially in areas with a lot of native hawaiians
WTF I LOVE Hawaiians now

Mainlanders really are fucking annoying.

Oprah is cool though save for her fucking road. She at least listens for the most part.

yeah you need to be slightly tanned hispanic looking to fit in as a foreign whitey.

if you are typical northern european wandering around honolulu in the wrong parts you'll get beat up. they also hate tourists who go to a locals only beach, if you go surfing at the wrong one you''ll get beat up by packs of MMA-trained methed up hawaiians.

how do you guys feel about mormons?

i met a lot of mormons who go to/live there for some reason because of the mormon university/mormon convert community.

she is

There are very few, if any native Hawaiians left. Most died from introduced diseases or crossbred with Japanese and Filipinos. When you encounter some faggot calling you a haole, he's probably some Mexican pretending to be a direct male-line descendant of King Kamehameha.

Which is ironic because most of the "native" Hawaiians are like half white or half jap. They're basically island mexicans when it comes to being mixed.

youtu.be/zG0YEI8aIm8

Neither of those individuals even look anything like a Pacific Islander. Hawaiian natives would have resembled Samoans or something.

How is that ironic in anyway?
Being mixed does not mean they'll ever be accepted as white, not even by liberals. No shit, they're going to treat whites as others.

no and her tits are quite small, that's why she squeezes them together

Wow, fuck Hawaii

>treat half whites like shit
>when they get treated like shit by half whites they always respond "YEAH BUT UR HALF WHITE HOW COULD YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS??!!!??"

Every fucking time.

How is that every time? It's a pretty much expected that mixed white people are always loyal with their other half. The one drop rule is real

RARE

Didn't Obama mostly ignore the fact that he was half white? I'm pretty sure he did.

Yeah exactly. Mix breeds are just niggers with a chip on their shoulder

Anyone ever met a hapa who didn't have serious issues?

Holy shit. You people are insane. I'm mixed and certainly never thought on those terms about my family.

Me too. These guys are weird.

Yes, many of them.

>Create laws saying you can't identify with your white side
>"LOL THE ONE DROP RULE IS REAL, THEY'RE ALWAYS LOYAL TO THE OTHER HALF".

Yeah, no historical reason for that whatsoever.

3rd least obese state in the USA, so basically yes.

that's surprising considering the rest of the pacific islands are fucking obese

Yes.
The problem is not whether the father is Asian or White, the problem is where they're born and raised. The ones born and raised in Asia always grow up to be normal people.

That Jap dude from the Genghis Khan movie is a good example.

guess I'm judging them by international standards and not american standards though

yeap... me too.
they project their thoughts on others.
mixed-breeds individuals do not think that way.

very surprised to be honest
I thought they ate spam and fried rice every few hours

Yeah it's quite out of line. In terms of demographics only 10% of Hawaiians are native or Pacific islanders. 27% white, 37% asian, 3% black, 23% multiracial.

I guess it might be the 37% asian dragging the average downward, as well as surfing culture being out of reach for fat people.

Why are there so many asians there? I know a curry from Hawaii that posts on Sup Forums too. If I were moving to America, Hawaii wouldn't be my choice

Because it's close to asia, and they don't stand out amongst the natives as much as white people do.

That's because you're in Brazil

>muh historical context that applies only to America

Big deal. They view the average white man as the enemy regardless.

Dunno about the Filipinos (14.6% of the population), but Japanese people (13.6% of the population) idealize Hawaii to no fucking end. Hironobu Sakaguchi, who created Final Fantasy, actually left Japan and moved to Hawaii permanently despite not speaking a lick of English.

No doubt when they bombed Pearl Harbor they were thinking of their vacation homes. Joke's on them, we welcome them anyway despite being former enemies :^)

Ignoring the root of the problem, and being bothered by the symptoms.

Not especially bothered by it. It's just an apt observation.

>muh historical context that applies only to America

That applies to all of the Americas and several colonies in Africa.

>What are metis
>What are hapas
>What are anglo-indians

Never excluded or segregated here senpai.

How can you be loyal to a group that doesn't consider you one of them?

Don't think I'll ever be able to understand these people tbqh.

Yeah, which is still a former white colony, and still has some problems to resolve in that regard. Even then I can't see myself or anyone I know, in the same position, think like this.

Well they aren't one of either are they, they're half. It's the non-white half that's always got the "loyalty". Look at the hapas subreddit, they absolutely despise their white fathers.

>Even then I can't see myself or anyone I know, in the same position, think like this

Look at the dude ITT saying that they should hate us because historical context. It's pretty straight forward, I'm not making this up.

>Look at the hapas subreddit, they absolutely despise their white fathers.

That's because it's a fucking reddit page for hapas. Do you think that would attract the happy ones?

Maybe you're right that it attracts the fucked up ones but It's the only thing we can go on for sure, direct opinions from their community

Not
Hawaiian.
That's a weird way to write Chinese.

"Historically" yeah, I can kinda see why. Still, "historical context" is not now; Nor is it a reason to get butthurt about the subject. You learn history to see what went wrong, fix it and never repeat.

Seriously, this conversation is so far off my perception of reality, that it doesn't even seem real.

>but It's the only thing we can go on for sure

You could always go outside and talk to one of them. A reddit page is probably as representative of hapas as Sup Forums is of whites.

Don't know why you're telling me this, I agree. I'm not the one with the problem.

Yes

"Hello friend let me survey you about your race"
*door slams*

That's because their dads are actual racists who hate Asian people despite being having kids with one.

That is never a recipe for healthy children.

Why are the fathers racist?

That's pretty awkward to ask a hapa if they have a searing resentment for white people. I may or may not be right but it's the closest thing to the truth I can see.

What r/hapas considers racism though is basically everything and it's pretty bogus, and they seem angsty as fuck about a white man putting a roof over their heads. Regardless you're still agreeing with me, they "side" against whites 99% of the time.

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

I wish I could have lived in pre-colonial Hawaii, Americans always have to ruin everything.

If that's a Hawaiian girl then I'm a fucking Eskimo.

Except there have been plenty of stories of hapa's dads being actual White Supremacists.

That dude who runs the hapa truth blog's dad is one of them.

>they "side" against whites 99% of the time.

no, we don't

Except they count voting for Donald Trump or having sex with an Asian women to begin with as white supremacy lmao. They are a neurotic bunch.

Literally hapa. Japanese mom.

Calling yourself Hawaiian now is like being Indian and calling yourself British.

At least it's not as bad as the white people who live on the islands who go around calling themselves Hawaiian because their daddy was stationed at Pearl.

Try them being apart of literal WN groups.

How can they be a white nationalist with a half asian kid wtf. They count based stick man as a white nationalist too and went after his Asian wife.

Okay

>Under the kapu system, there were forms of bondage and slavery, human sacrifice (Valeri, 1985), and infanticide (Malo, 1951, p. 70; Kamakau, 1961, p. 234).

>Subincision of the foreskin was practiced, and ostensibly, to prepare for this practice, the penis was blown into daily starting from birth (Handy and Pukui, 1958, p. 94; Pukui, Haertig, and Lee, 1972. p. 75). The blowing was said to loosen and balloon the foreskin and separate it from the glans, so that when the time of subincision came, the skin was quickly and easily slit. The blowing continued daily until the infant was old enough to urinate in an arch, wetting the blower, then it was done less often, perhaps three times a week until the young male was 6 or 7. 6

>While a female was still an infant, mother’s breast milk was squirted into her vagina, and the labia were pressed together (Handy and Pukui, 1958, p. 94).

Y-y-y-yeah, th-those Americans ruin e-everything

That's the thing.
The people who have kids with Asian women are insane.

Maybe

>Individuals of both sexes were expected to initiate and participate in coitus at puberty, although sexual activity, play, instruction, and so forth occurred much earlier. For instance, as part of exploratory play, the young investigated each other’s genitals, and young males and females might masturbate each other heterosexually or homosexually. This activity occurred without adult disapproval, and it was considered to be an introduction to adulthood. Casual intercourse before adolescence was not an uncommon experience both for males (Handy and Pukui, 1958, p.95) and females (Pukui, Haertig, and Lee, 1972, p. 78).

>According to the reports of Westerners. extensive foreplay was not a standard part of coitus. Many reports and stories tell of an adult male and an adult female meeting on a trail, in the bush, or on a secluded beach and engaging in coitus immediately, with little conversation and few preliminaries. This kind of behavior also has been reported as having been the norm elsewhere in Oceania, e.g. among Mangaian Islanders (Marshall. 1971, pp. 118-121) and Marquesas Islanders (Suggs, 1966, p. 98). Note-worthy in regard to such behavior is that orgasm for both the female and the male was not reported to be a problem despite the briefness of the encounter. Both males and females reportedly climaxed easily and frequently in traditional societies of Oceania.

Just think about it user, secluded tropical islands with a homogenous population. There's literally nothing to do but sunbathe, swim and fug cute girls.

wtf why wasn't I born hawaiian

>no plumbing or dentistry
>cute

People with diets not containing refined sugar do not really needs dentists.