Sup Sup Forums What’s your excuse for still wearing shoes in 2018 ?

Sup Sup Forums What’s your excuse for still wearing shoes in 2018 ?

I decided months ago to adopt the barefoot life and free my feet from the jail cells that are shoes and I have never felt better use your feet how nature intended !!

Enjoy hookworms

U r toe knailses looks very power full, amon

Fresh wet moss between ones toes feels so good!

Well Earthing is only useful if you go walking in nature where there isn't any tarmac. Many people live in urban areas so if they were to go barefoot, they wouldnt get any electrons from the earth, user.

Is earth smoll liek feets den, OP?! Pls no feets smoll on methor orth

I IS A BIG ASS BLACK MAMA DELUXE AND I STOMP MAH FEETSESES ON NIGGAS BAWLS IN DA HOOD

U FEELIN ME SHAWTAY?

>What’s your excuse for still wearing shoes

No.

cos im not a fucking hobbit

Frostbite. That's why.

Take your medication dude.

I do not want tetanus

He got a point, shoes can lead to health complications

Don't want someone on Sup Forums masturbating to my walk.

IMMA STOMP ON U MAMAS TITTIES BETCHHHH SLAAAAYYYY NIGGER QWENN

/thread

I'd love to see you do that in a city with over half a million people living in it. You'd contract AIDS and probably 100 other diseases by the end of your first day.

is true, high heels lead to homosex

NIGGA, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE... THEN LATER ON IT GETS HOT OUTSIDE.

I prefer not having my feet freeze off thank you very much.

Niggers don't do barefoot. That's white people stuff.

Not as good as sand or freshly cut grass.

Because city streets are covered with broken glass and homeless piss

Lol this like 6 months of the year. And urban area.

Well if you didn't wear shoes then the piss could find home on the bottom of your feet.

i'm not a wannabe cody lundin

Tbh I think you may have just given me an actual life revelation. I used to NEVER wear shoes unless I was going somewhere like school since I live in the countryside. But around junior/senior year of high school my mom died and my sister moved back home with her two bastard children. Ever since then the floor is 24/7 sticky and has food everywhere. Needless to say I started wearing shoes/socks all the time. I'm also not a sandal/slipper guy so there's that. Anyhow I've realized how just unhealthy my feet have became. Constantly dry and cracked. My feet actually recently started sweating which they never used to do.
So you know what, when home I'll try and wear shoes less often. Hope your happy. Here's to hoping I don't immediately step on/in something I'll regret.

You're retarded

Chiggers

this nigga a hobbit or something?

THE LEGEND OF MICK DODGE

Ar har har har

KRUSTY ASS HOEZ B BAERFEWT ON DEM NIGGA KRYING