Consoles LOL

>consoles LOL

What am I supposed to be looking at here?

A shit single player game with 4 hours gameplay. 1 for each disc.

...okay? PC games come on multiple discs all the time.

There's people on Sup Forums right now younger than the xbox 360.

Those people are underage b&

>shit
Found the triggered stormfag.

>4 discs
Takes me back to PS1 era tbh famalam.

Why don't consoles load games on USB flash drives yet?

Why didn't you just buy a pa4 user are you a fat neckbeard?

For 200 something dollars the Xbox one is a fucking bargain

holy dubs

>checked
Stamping discs is still cheaper than flash drives, oh mighty Lord of Darkness.

One better than satan

lol i think you confused the new order with the new colossus, The new order was a fantastic game and the new colossus was a weak thud with a distracting underlying political message that replaced the actual fun gameplay and awesome characters from the original

what is a pa4?

PC master race here, did that really come with 4 discs?? Jesus

>PC games
>discs

Optical media is dead friend.

Remember how many discs you needed for the X-Files PS game

Because you're a nigger.

shut the fuck up gaming in general is dying pc and console is trash now

tru mobile gaming is wiping them out with obscene amounts of profits

If you'd care to look then you'd know your statement is demonstrably wrong.

You mean 360 lol shit format

You know console gaming is in trouble when microtransactions become a triple A staple.

>Buying a computer with only one function, that you aren't allowed to alter.
shiggy diggy

My PC copy of GTA V comes on seven discs

Why the fuck didn't you download it overnight, like a normal human. Sitting around and switching out discs is fucking retarded.

It was cheaper to buy on amazon

How much?

The game comes on a single double sided bluray disc. What you have is some fucked up dvd version.

Ever wondered why?

Didn't you have to download a huge patch before playing anyway??

No fucking doubt

Although mine does, most PCs don't have a blu ray drive so they released it on DVD.
£5 cheaper than on steam.
Yeah after installing it off the discs you have to download the patch from Rockstar's launcher.

Steam prices change constantly, give an actual quantity in a recognized legal tender.

You bought it on Amazon and then waited for it to ship to you, which I'm guessing is two days if you have Prime. Then you waited to install the base game on your computer, maybe an hour or 45 minutes?? THEN you downloaded the patch from the launcher. Is that about right?

Been there, my first copy of GTA 1 was on like 10 floppy disks, I'm talking A drive.

That's excusable because of the time frame though.

It was four years ago I can't remember the price. All I know that at launch it was £5 cheaper than the steam preorder price. They delivered it to my house on launch day because I preordered it.

That's more understandable, you should've said it was a preorder sooner. Did it come with the season pass?

You sure are fuckin' stupid.

GTA V does not have a season pass

Didn't know, my bad.

>installing a game locally from discs with no problems on a day when everyone's servers were running slow as dog shit due to everyone downloading GTA V is stupid.

Have fun playing with hackers, modders, and all around cheaters. Pc gamers are ultimately cucks.

Lol return was the last good wolfenstein

shut up

Consoles are just shitty PC's... Weak Hardware and limited acces... Consoleros are retarded af.

Oh look, an actual retard!

I'm bad at picking up irony, is this irony?

btw ps4 is downwards compatible but sony says "FUCK YOU WE DONT ENABLE THIS SHIT TO SELL ALL OLD GAMES TWICE!" stupid faggots.

Steam allows people to pre-download games before launch, you fucking autist.

True.

Yeah they are. Enjoy your 1.2 teraflops

I think so. I fucking hope so.

Dear actual food eaters, give me three reasons to stop eating literal dog shit that doesn't involve:
Taste
Consistency
Health
Toxicity

Discs? Go back to 2007 you fucking faggot. Its called STEAM. No discs for any of my games you fat faggot. Also, the discs are needed to play the games on your shitty consoles. Lol. TERRIBLE. Hahahahahah you fucking idiots pay for THAT

I'm not quite sure that you know how "dubs" work friend.

Here 5 buck 2 dollars 300 pennies 20 Nicole's and 5 dimes thanks you sir.

Steam, Desura, any of the major publishers own launchers, GOG, humble bundle etc etc etc

I just heard it's how you get the cream lol

>desura

Lol what?!?

KeK, Lurk more

I'm pretty sure Super Satan is the anti-nigger

>actually having a disc drive

I use mine for DVDs, I like to watch movies in VR because the screen looks huge. That's the only reason, aside from old games that I have from yesteryear, to have a disc drive.

u buy movies on disc?
u buy movies?

Not often, but if I know a movie is good, I'll support the creators and buy a physical copy. If I see a movie I like for cheap while I'm shopping, why not buy it? At least I have it instantly. I usually use Netflix though.

>sits around in the basement all day, not even getting up to pick up discs
>calls others fat
ayy lmao

Discs have higher quality than streaming, and only poor people pirate.

Yet so many people didn't do this the servers were down for days

We can't blame media platforms for the mistakes of consumers, my dude.

Daily reminder that the "PC master race" spends more time talking about how great PC gaming is than actually gaming.

Oh hey, another one!

>uh oh, he called us out on our bullshit
>better call him a retard

Welcome to Sup Forums
Don't be a retard and you won't be called a retard.

i want to dagashi her kashi.

cant remember last time i used cd/dvd
lol do they still exist console plebs

And yet here you are doing the same thing.

Why the fuck are you buying physical copies.

>game share with a person you'll go halves on the cost of a game
>games now become half the cost
>no discs everywhere

I'm fucking fuming because I got a load of disc games whilst I bought my ps4 high as fuck.

Also what the fuck is with all the updates on PS4?! It puts me off turning it on.

>implying you won't get called a retard no matter what
Hello newfriend.

DVDs!? Beta max input too?

u wot m8?

I would fucking LOVE to have a betamax deck in my PC. I don't even use betamax, but that shit would be neato.

You got me there, that's the nature of the internet.

Minesweeper ain’t shit

>Considers picking things up as exercise

>considers being completely sedentary manly and something to aspire to

m

Anyone with a HTC vive? I've got the psvr and love it but barely any games. How much for a decent machine to run medium/high with the HTC. Anything like Arizona Sunshine and I'm sold.

Fuck out of here man... pc games are the shit.

Pretty exxy atm, prices for everything are up atm, you'd want a 1070 minimum I reckon.

Well it's better than being a stinkybro.

>pc games are shit
ftfy

Vivefag here, the minimum specs on the HTC website are actually pretty generous. I've been running on Minspecs for a year and I haven't found a game that doesn't run fairly well with maybe some graphics changes.

>The absolute state of PC gamers

Not even, That's over the top in my experience

I'm sorry that you cant afford a pc :(

The biggest issue is that GPUs are fucking pricey lately thanks to the bitcoin miners.