Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros
A friend of mine got some weed for us, but instead of giving us 6 g the fagget gave us only 5 g and a LSD pill.
I want to know if what he gave us is a real one and if you can stretch them.
Thanks Sup Forumsros
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>LSD pills
never heard of LSD in pill form

OP fag here
Well I wanted to know if they existed, cause I never heard of them either.

Me neither, so I am no expert. A quick search online seems to agree that there is no such thing (unless you put it in gel caps.) But as pictured in the post, no results so far.
I would ask if you trust the guy, because that is the best way to know if something is legit. But if he is willing to say he is giving you LSD pills (and let's assume they don't exist), then he is either lying to you, or he gave you something else. This is more common with X pills. People will say it is MDMA, but they will cut it with all sorts of other, cheaper stimulants.

Well it's done now. Just take the pill by itself and see what happens. Does the pill have any markings?

>LSD pill
lmfao
that shits meth
or a laxative
or fentanyl
or glucose who knows but it's definitely not acid

DO NOT TAKE THIS SHIT; acid is a flavorless odorless chemical which is almost always put onto either sugar, gel tabs, or blotter paper; tldr nobody has put acid in pill ever don't take that shit could be some wicked rc or fentanyl or some other shit as another guy here said

You can't 'cut' mdma with anything, because it's a cristal. you're thinking of coke perhaps? As for the lsd pill, there is a really small chance that it's true what your dealer said and he dropped a drop of lsd on a aspirin or something? Would be weird tho. Or it's an 2C like RC mashed into a pill, which would make more sense to me. Maybe this helps you OP, keep blazing, 420 and such

OP fag here
Thanks for the advice!
I don‘t trust this nigger so I want take that.
Really thanks Sup Forumsros

You can cut MDMA powder with many substances. Just search "mdma cut" and you'll find countless articles of party goers being sold the most random cap at a cheap price, at the cost of quality aka being cut.

Smart choice. You could get a test kit of some sort to try and narrow it down, but probably not worth the haste or time.

You absolutely can, because to speed up absorption or to insufflate the crystals are often crushed into a power.

put it in the toilet

Ah my bad. Will look into it, Thanks user.

Op nigger again
Yeah maybe but it would be worth it.
I am not going to buy from that nigger again.

you can add all sorts of stuff before crystallising it, cutting is not just low level dealers adding white powder to stuff.

Yup I am a professional drug man. In my professional drug experience I can totally tell those are LSD pills. You need to take them rectally for them to be effective.

Just get weed and if he tries to get you to buy anything else tell him no or just go find a new guy.

>LSD pill
>weed tablets
>Coke tabs
>heroin capsules

This is not an LSD pill per se, but if your source is legit then most likely this is a mint with a drop of LSD. If it smells like mint, eat it and be prepared for a decent trip but nothing overwhelming.

It tasted like a normal pill and didn‘t smell like anything. I just tried a little of the dust so no worries.

one time this guy who was in a band called wu tang clan was high on lsd or pcp one of the two and he chopped off his dick. Also Charles manson would give lsd to his followers before instructing them to kill people. it's probably harmless though*((sarcasm)..

That was pcp

asks dealer for weed.
gives you lsd and weed.
Implying the weed you bought wasn't laced lol
implying weed is good for you... it makes you stupid

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot. I implore EVERYONE to try LSD. It's an important and profound experience.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/

Trading money for things that make you dumber in 2018. While Trump the most sober person ever pwns all the noobs (trumps never touched weed and he's awsome) you want to be like trump or the 3 niggers bush, obama, clinton

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot. Says the dude who uses drugs that can have severe consequences. LSD isn't trival shit. You are fucking with an extremely potent chemical that you should research thoroughly before messing with. Faggots that peer pressure you into it by insulting you are beta as fuck and are just parroting the same abusive attitudes that got them to do the drug

You take a crystal and squeeze it in the bag and it turns to powder. From there you can put it in lines or pills and cut it. Jesus

come on, everybody knows that you inject weed, not eat it

Not him, and while it is ridiculous to compare PCP to LSD, I think LSD should come with some warning. If someone has no experience with any drugs, then it could be an overwhelming experience. Especially if the person is prone to panic attacks or paranoia/schizophrenia, as it can worsen those symptoms in some cases. But it is relatively safe over all, just mentally tolling if you are not prepared.
PCP has no redeeming qualities. Do not tke it, ever.

It's possible he dropped a dose on the pill. Although you would have experienced some slight effects of LSD if you did in fact lick it.

if you eat weed without debcarbing it it actually won't get you high

OP fag here
Then it’s probably not LSD
Either way I am not touching that shit

yeah I figured as much, after other user pointed it out. I'm a dutchfag, our xtc pills are mostly pure MDMA so that's why my brain derped there for a sec

buying drugs instead of fucking bitches and playing video games ... what's wrong with u?

Not him but you are a little too extreme on the anti-drug wagon. While I agree it should be taken serious, it's not that serious. People just inform themselves on the substance of choice and consider the possible side effects, short and long term. But that doesn't mean it is a terrible drug with no no redeeming qualities. LSD can help some people overcome certain things in their mind, while it can cause others to break into a panic.
Education and starting on a low dose is the best way to go, when trying anything. Of course there are drugs you should never consider, crack, PCP, heroin, etc.

you should turn into an informant and narc on your dealer.

>not testing psychs

Drugs was (socially) a thing before video games was a thing. Educate yourself.

>lsd pill
Took many trips in my life op. Even made tabs for festivals and not once seen a pill. It comes in liquid form and is put on blotting paper. If that is legit lsd you have no idea what the potency is. I would throw it in the bin mate

>implying one is better than the other

oh i'm sorry was stating the obvious fact that you should thoroughly research the drug hitting too close to home? Was it the fact that I said it could have severe consquences? I didn't even say in that specific post not to do it. That's how much of a faggot you are. Damn dawg i don't like how you tell people to educate themselves about important decisions and shit you are too extreme trying to tell people to be informed. FUCK OFF YA TWAT

KEK

Just give it to some hobo looking to get his fix, stand back watch the magic

wu tang clan is a rap group you monkey

>not using a mortar and pestle
jesus

Yea I took a couple hits one time only to find out at hour 5 there's likely 8 more hours of experience. Just do fucking shrooms

>avoids reason

pharmacy student reporting in.

there literally no lsd tablets. the reason is simple. you need only a low dose (approximately 20 micro gram). you cant formulate a tablet with a small dose, because you cant weigh the solid substance accurately enough. so you do a solution of lsd and drop it on some shit (paper, sugar, etc.)

this is what drugs do to you.
i litterally state the obvious that you should research it thoroughly because it is potent and can have severe effects. Then some uppidty drug user comes in and tries to be a contraian while pretty much completely agreeing with me.
" People just inform themselves on the substance"
>>You are fucking with an extremely potent chemical that you should research thoroughly before messing with

This pill looks rather solid so unlike with a sugar cube I doubt the LSD has soaked the tablet. Most likely there's a solidified layer on top of the pill. Meaning you wouldn't feel a thing eating tiny bit of powder.

To OP: Even with a considerable amount of LSD, it would take about 2 hours after intake once you feel the LSD on full spin.

You'd be surprised how easily teens and college freshman will take a strangers word on what a substance is, and just pop it in their mouths. If you think common sense is common then maybe you are the one fucked in the head . People die from overdosing on drugs they didn't know about / didn't know were cut with something stronger.

We used to take MDMA on pills that looked very similar but had brown stains on them from MDMA. With LSD i have only taken the sugar cubes, stamps and straight drops. No idea how it would look like on a tab.

Tries weed because it's le cool.. all the other fags are doing it.
weed dealer gives you lsd.
you should do it all the other fags say it's not even a hard drug
after using lsd for awhile
you should try pcp it's just like lsd, but more potent

implying the drug dealer is your friend. implying it's not laced with meth or cocaine or ketamine

the fact that your dealer is even fucking with shit besides weed means he might be lacing your shit already
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

rip lil peep
#fentanyal
# if it isn't weed don't fuck with it
#weed makes you stupid anyways, but it's even more stupid to fuck with harder stuff

I agree with this somewhat, except for the EVERYONE part, that should be MOST EVERYONE. People with naturally occurring brain chemical imbalances need to be very careful, especially with schitzophrenia. LSD can send them into psychosis and bind to their neural receptors and generally fuck them up for life. It's a hell of a lot different than a normal person taking a huge dose that eventually goes away. Admittedly it's a very rare thing but it does happen, perma-fried does happen. HPPD is in the dsm-5.

Not what I said at all. In my previous posts I even told OP not to take it. Nice strawman though.

LSD (Acid) is a liquid that can be stored on blotter paper or in liquid form in things like a gummy or gel capsule. Sometimes it can be a crystal, but thats getting into really expensive pre-diluted shit.

You can drip the liquid onto a sweet-tart, but you have to take it right away as it begins to break down.

this "LSD Pill" sounds fake as hell. It could easily be lethal if its fentanol or something. DO NOT TAKE THAT SHIT. THROW IT AWAY NOW.

Even if it was LSD dropped onto a candy (Highly unlikely), it would be expired by now. LSD breaks down very quickly in sunlight, and it is obviously in sunlight as i can see in the pic.

>nobody has put acid in pill ever
You guys are all fucking retarded. LSD used to be manufactured in pill form all the time, called microdots. You can put LSD on some OTC pill like ibuprofen or whatever.

>doesn’t know about microdots

just googled it. i was wrong. sorry for that.

fred durst is cool - he swears.

Happens yo.

Are you a dork of what

>referencing dsm

credibility gone out the window. see ya!

Why would I take his word for it?

that's probably pcp.

anesthetic typically used by veterinarians; would be more useful for things other than small animals, but causes vivid hallucinations, paranoia, etc.