Dubs decided which DBZ movie I watch

dubs decided which DBZ movie I watch
Thread #4

OP here on the last episode dubs made me watch
Bio Broly
Tree of Might
Sailor and the 7 ballz
Christmas Tree of Might(TFS)

Also looking for a good site to livestream for you faggots.
Lord Slug if I get dubs

reroll I guess

Jesus dude
You made 4 threads and you still haven't figured out 1 flick?
How the fuck do you survive day to day?

Scooby-Doo

Fuck SOO close

Ok

This

An extremely goofy movie

Wrath of the Dragon

roll

Winner winner chicken dinner

see Fuck yes I love that one

Wrath of the Dragon had a kind of mystical feel to it back in the 90s when getting ahold of new DBZ stuff felt near impossible.
There was the huge monster, bugger than anything fought before, there was this mysterious Tapion character and a lot of the fighting too part in an actual city, something fairly rare in Dragon Ball at the time.

I agree. The movie really has a lot going for it for a non-canon feature. Personally I like how they try to develop Kid Trunks ( a character I normally hate) and give him some depth and development.

Still accepting dubs for what I watch after this

History of Trunks

WINRAR

Well fuck that's my absolute favorite. Dubs deliver once again

To be fair I only watched that a few weeks ago always avoided it mainly because I forgot how badass first incarnation of Future Trunks was. The dbs one made me gag at places

The Magic Begins

I'll reroll for this shit. Terrible movie, but it legitimately captures the overall feel and tone of early DB. Would love to livestream it to plz help

Reroll

Evolution

Tapion is cool

Gohan and Vidal's relationship is so perfect in this. I wish I saw more of these 2 working together in super

No, Videl is a breeder and housewife now, because that's how Toriyama writes women.

Expect Kale and Caulifla to get pregnant and then stay at home for the rest of their lives too.

>I miss slightly-bitchy short haired short tempered Videl

Yeah it's a disappointing. In a perfect world Videl would still be a great fighter who would push Gohan to be better than he his.

Damn this whole sequence of Harudigon destroying the city, and minfucking Tapion is really well done. Way better than I'd expect from DBZ

38 minutes into this and Vegeta appears just to do nothing. What the hell?

Damn Videl looking fine as hell

Damn this shit is so dark. As I said before if implemented into this series this could have been great character development for trunks

As cool as Dragon punch is it's such an asspule. So much of the movie is devoted to Tapion and Trunks only for Goku to save the day after barely appearing in this movie

Ah well still an enjoyable romp. A lot of good idea that unfortunately never got fleshed out outside this film

and now on to something completely different. I have mixed opinions on the american music for dbz, but Dream Theatre works so damn well for this special
Fuck man if you just wanna post some lewd art at least give us some variety. I'm watching History of Trunks so how about some Anroid 18?

mmm yes

>Is this how life is suppose to be? Full of pain
Yeah...

>traveling to namek had to be the all time greatest adventure
You mean the one where he watched his friend and father figure die in front of eyes? Wow Bulma

World's strongest

[rap intensifies]

Damn gotta head out and help my roommate with some shit during my favorite scene. Oh well it's fun Sup Forums