user
what's motivates you ?

nothing

Would say nothing a year ago, now dating women motivates me

This

Being successfull in the thing I like doing

My oneitis is the only thing why i keep getting out of bed every day
It's killing me inside yet keeping me alive

Currently the thing that makes me go to class and wake up (or at least fucking try to) early is the desire to feel Bette with myself. And it's actually kind of working. :)

+1

Developing a sense of purpose through the mundane, as life has no inherent purpose.

the fact that disappointing my father is more horrifying than Hades dunking me in a cauldron at the gates of hell

i've yet to figure out why

A list of fetishes I've not yet had a chance to do irl. To complete the list I need to be outwardly the best looking most sociable and successful I can so I can raise my chances.

I really dunno what I'm going to do once the list is complete, prolly become a neet basement dweller or smth.

>what's motivates you ?
Seeing my wife getting fucked like the chick in your pictures. Watching them undress her and make out with her as if I was not even there, as if they own her pussy. Seeing them touch and fondle her breasts and suckle on them. Watch their hands roaming all over my wife's naked body. Watching as she gets in heat and touches and caresses and fondles them. Seeing her suck their cocks and get them sooo hard. Watching as the first one slowly slide his hot hard cock into her tight dripping little pussy. Hearing her squeal as two or more horny hard guys fuck her. Hearing my wife tell them how good it is. Listening to her squeal and scream and pant as she comes repeatedly. Hearing them pant and roar as they fill my wife's throbbing pussy with their cum. Seeing the semen flowing out of my Linda's well fucked, once tight little pink pussy.

The gf as well as the current shitty job I'm in as well as my family. My family have health problems from working all their lives so that motivates me to strive further with jobs so I dont have the same problems and I got lucky with my gf cause shes real supportive and I want a future with her

Honestly...Getting a BMW s1000RR(Brand new)

to one day have shins as hard as stone

Nice.

as existentialist I don't need any motivation because nothing really matters

Nothing really. Wish I took more chances to do the things I wanted when I was younger.

this

> Pic related

Sounds like existentialism matters to you faggot.

Money

>what's motivates you ?
My wife threatening to paddle my ass raw if I don't obey.

I skydive. A lot

Wanting something, figuring out how to obtain or build that something, and then carrying it out. The satisfaction in designing and then building a structure is amazing.

Also, big tiddies.

Asian pussy.

wife's cream pies!