How DO I SMOKE THIS?

How DO I SMOKE THIS?

GOT this from a friend he said I need to mix with tobacco but how the fuck do I remove it from this poop looking shit

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=krCaI_-v7RU
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ2xplvsj8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf is that?

>the fuck do I remove it from this poop looking shit
You soften it up in your lower intestine then poop it out and smoke it.

Simple.

heat it up with a lighter until it reaches a point where you can brake off little chunks of it, then mix the little chunks with tobacco,roll it up. Cheers

yo dawg thats either wood or compacted cow shit
dont smoke that lol throw that shit away and beat your friend next time you see him

hold a lighter under it and inhale the fumes

Is that some hash?
You pick it apart in little pieces, mix it with tobacco, roll it up and smoke it.

it smells like what I alway smoke doe

We call this "shit" here in france. Its cannabis resine and you have to make little pieces with your nails. "Effriter" in France. Then u put tobacco and those pieces on the tobacco, then smoke it bro

You only need to heat it up if it's hard, usually regular body heat will make it malleable, at least if you got the good stuff.

Roll into wiggly worms and put it in a spliff
the shape is from being shat out at the destination

Run it under hot water. Your grass is inside of it.

Better be trolling
That looks like good hash.

OP you heat it a little with a lighter and pick off small pieces of it. Make a small pile around 0.3g (or whatever) and mix it with tobacco. Protip roast the tobacco a little on tin foil before mixing it

how much joints looks like I can use with what I have? I paid 40€ for this

if is hard head it up with a lighter for a few seconds, if not just roll a bit in your fingers, and put it in a joint

>smokin hash

here's wat u do OP

>get some small yogurt, if u have none get some milk
>put butter on spoon, crumble some hash on
>use a lighter to melt it until it forms a butter/hash mix
>add this to yogurt/milk
>down it

enjoy a 3 - 5 hour high
takes 40 min - 1 hour to begin
eat something an hour in to give it a kick and up intensity

cheapest way to get stoned bar none

This is morocco. Hash Man. Stronger than weed, usually, since its mixed UP with other things

loads man, you didnt get ripped off. just try some and you will see if it was worth it

If he uses cigarettes, he could just wet the tip and roast the cigarette with a lighter and blow on it occasionally to get rid of the nicotine.
Then pull it apart and mix it with the hash.

I can’t tell from the picture. Post another picture where it is next to a cigarette or something, so I have a better idea of much it is

This. But you can smoke it anyway since the taste will be awful

If it's good stuff, about 0.3 or 0.4 is enough for a good joint. The amount you have there should last you a fair bit.

Yeah I do that too, but for noobs it easier on tin foil

You danish?

Yes. Wired that roasting the tobacco is mostly a danish thing. Other people think it’s weird. One guy even said he liked the extra kick the nicotine gave it, if he didn’t roast it. I almost puked smoking his joint.

Er fra Aarhus. Hva med dig?

Guys can you explain again that roasting thing ?? Im interested

Near a battery

Damn nigga, I ain't seen that pic in so long.

Hah, det er jeg også.
Yeah the roasting thing seems to be a danish habit, I don't get why more countries don't regularly do it.
Basically you wet the tip of a cigarette, move it over the flame of a lighter to roast the tobacco inside, blow on the filter to get rid of nicotine and then mix it with hash.
Gives you a cleaner experience of the hash.

Looks like it might be hash. Does it break apart easily? What does it smell like when you break it?

Heat it with a lighter until it just starts to smoke a tiny bit, then crumble it up with your fingers onto a rolling paper, then add tobacco. Roll up. Spark up and enjoy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=krCaI_-v7RU

Basically like this. But wet the tip a little with spit or it will catch fire. I usually give it 3-4 good blows, where I can see smoke coming out of the end.
It gets rid of some of the nicotine and other crap and dries the tobacco. Then carefully mix it with the hash or weed, try not to pulverize the tobacco too much.
It tasted much much better and doesn’t give you a nicotine kick, so the high feels much more smooth and clean.

it looks very sticky, it smells a bit of resine , i didnt open it yet but the smell is very strong

Sticky and dark are good qualities if the smell is strong as well.
Means you got some good shit.

That’s a nice amount. I would prob make 10-15 joints from that. My gf would make 20-25, but her joints are very mild

good advice. this gets you very high.

>mix the hash with tobacco

Wew... Bunch of youngsters around here. Got a screen in your piece user? Break off a tiny bit and smoke that shit. Mixing hash is for fags and young kids.

>Projecting superiority this hard.
You know user, you could just have shared you preferred way of consuming hash, with arguments for why you like it, instead of trying to make yourself the supreme wise smoker looking down on the plebs.

>underage faggot calling anyone else young kids thinking hes hotshit telling everyone the kewl way to smoke

shouldve also mentioned it has to be live culture yoghurt. this also works with weed if you heat it in some vegetable oil first, just dont let it boil or it's ruined.

Can you do this with kief?

You can do it with any version of weed, thc is fat soluble, so if you mix it with fat and slightly heat it, you can eat it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQ2xplvsj8U
Video guide for the noob ;)

not danish, so I never heard of this roasting biz, but it does sound like a good idea tbh, I sometimes get very anxious the first 30 mins in because I'm not used to nicotine. However, you can also buy pseudo-tobacco where I live which is basically just other smokeable dried plants without any tobacco. It's also cheaper then regular tobacco, so I don't know why you wouldn't go with that in the first place

Dab that shit, son

Imo, that pseudo stuff doesn't taste as good.
But I also smoke cigarettes aside from joints, so it might be a habit/ease of availability thing.

Mix it with salvia divinorum for the smoothest burn

I'm sure mixing it with salvia is bound to be interesting, but only if you know what effect salvia has. If you're a noob, I'd recommend tobacco or the analogue stuff another user was talking about.

Well it ain't Morocco Mole.

fuck off fag

Triggered

no u!

Is 'under glass' still a thing? It's always how I did hash long ago.
Safety pin through paperback book cover
Put hunk of hash on the pin
light hash
cover with glass
tip glass up and suck out pure hash smoke
???
profit

anyone still here?

yes

I could make hundreds of very mild spliffs from that that would still get me high because I have the lowest tolerance on the planet.

>hash under glass
Does anyone still smoke it like this?

I say 'could make' because I make my spliffs stronger than necessary. I'm high af rn because of that but no one's perfect.

I've never tried it, but it sounds like a nice way of doing it.

put in freezer then use a hammer to pulverize

looks like a turd. probably shouldn't smoke it. Or maybe you should, if you paid for it

shit that's a nice amount of hash, good on you, pick apart a tiny bit, size of a water drop, roll it up into a ball, put it in your pipe and smoke it, you'll be high for the next hour

It looks like a turd because someone smuggled it to where op is in their ass.
Wrapped of course, but it still spent time up someones bum.
It's usually really great stuff though, so you learn to deal with the notion.

works best as a suppository. slip it up your ass and enjoy

Ren too the smartshop and get a purepipe or bong

otherwise roll little rolls of snakes.and put it in tobacco

I'm curiuos aswell, im from holland so i rarely smoke without tabaco, So how would you roast it, just wet the siggaret and then just fire it?

Heat up knives (unless you are in the UK)
And put a little bit on the head of a pin.
Get a cup or glass.
Touch the head of the pin to the hot knives
Catch the smoke with the cup.
Turn cup over and breath in smoke.

This. I actually bought a ball of this stuff and I found out the only way to actually use it is to get to the center where there are small pieces. Running it under water until it breaks to the center is the best method. Good luck user and happy high times

yeah you wet the tip, and then move it quickly through a flame so it gets roasted, but doesn't catch fire. While you do this, blow into the filter a few times, to blow out nicotine smoke.
Once you've done this, mix like regular, roll up and smoke.

if that is hash, then you don't have to use tobacco, you can also just smoke it clean if you have a bong or pipe. just roll upp a couple of small balls (the size of a boogers) then hold the flame over it until it ignites and innhale the fumes.

hot knife it. only 90's kids know this

he is right. you dont mix hash you retart

Throw it at the fucking wall and go outside instead

>retart

If it's still on the wall when he gets back, then he knows it's good shit.

Thanks mate appreciate it, i will try it out.

You're welcome mate

thanks very much guys for the tips OP HERE

You're welcome OP
Enjoy it