Every Amerifag on Sup Forums has fell for the Trump meme

>Every Amerifag on Sup Forums has fell for the Trump meme
>Under the illusion that america can be made great
>Under the illusion that america was ever great
>Think that having a president that looks, acts and speaks like a retard so often would be a good president
>Think that having him as president will stop america from being the laughing stock of the rest of the world
>Mfw all trump supporters call everyone else cucks, and yet trump is the one cucking them
>Mfw amerifags get butthurt and try to sage this post
>Mfw trump becomes president, nothing changes, and they realise that they live in a shithole, just like the rest of the world.
>Mfw they can't do anything about it because they voted for some businessmen that is essentially using his campaign as free advertisement

Keep acting like plebs america, it gives the rest of us some much needed amusement.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317624/Changing-face-Britain-By-2050-UK-overtake-United-States-ethnically-diverse-Western-nation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k

Crabs in a bucket

I have not fallen for the Trump meme. I personally think he is an ass. At least I am not living in New Pakistan like you getting my free speech taken away.

Gotta get these in while you can before they shut down your ability to speak eh Winston?

>Boston Tea party
Still mad huh?

Number one baby name in England is Mohammed.
-America is laughing stock

I love how he gets all the bad people mad.
>Liberals
>Obongo
>Establishment
>World leaders

>tfw is so dangerous there's a CIA division of shitposters roleplaying to disillusion his supporters

Kill yourself before you vote remain.

>At least I am not living in New Pakistan like you getting my free speech taken away.
>62% white
You have far more problems

And Free speech is not being taken away, this is just American shit posting.

Well atleast they can shoot muslims in Murica and with trump we in Germany have a chance to take a step to the right.
Because over government pretty much always does that what Murica does.

ATM we in europe can just stand and watch how they rape our womens.

>Having a Political bias head of state
>In the current year

When will colonials learn?

The cultural revolution against SJW, safe-spaces, and political correctness is all I care about. No matter who is president they'll just conform to special interests.

Learn to green text newfriend

>Thinks that getting rid of muslims will stop rape.
kekek

>cropped Australian Flag

You're right about most of those things, but it's not like Britain (or France for that matter) is in any position to criticize.

everyone in europe fucked up so badly its not like we have any say in the matter

you mean the EUSSR

Hmmm....a tiny muslim swamp that's been throughly beaten by Ireland in every statistical category wants to criticize the world's greatest empire.....hmmm

Wow good one burger

>UK BTFO!!!!!

At least we aren't disillusioned, senpai.
America thinking trump is going to do shit is just hilarious.

lol

And no it's not number one in UK. It's number one in London.

>tin foil

>Well atleast they can shoot muslims in Murica

Lol. They were gonna build a mosque in groundzero. kek

>world greatest empire
>america
>america is a empire
>american education

Isn't it sadder that you are whiter yet you are getting fucked over first?

>Guarenteed Replies
I'll come back when this thread hits 300 posts.

You're right, they can't take away what you never had.

THis thread will reach 350 posts easily

He will either start ww3 or bring order to the world.
It's a win win situation tbqh senpai.

usa are an empire even if they don't call themselves that

You are just projecting butt-hurt.
>62% white and falling fast.

>At least we've abandoned all hope!

Ok Mohamed.

Yea you won't be laughing when our jizz is pouring out of your broken assholes tho

>Implying he has the mental capacity to do either
He's just going to busy himself with his little arts and crafts project at the mexico border, then give up like with his other buildings when he realises he's just wasting money and time.

Ignore Eurasian posters

Great arguments there m8s

But Britain is gonna fight like hell to beat us to rock bottom

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317624/Changing-face-Britain-By-2050-UK-overtake-United-States-ethnically-diverse-Western-nation.html

please keep posting in a few days you won't be able to visit Sup Forums or you will be imprisoned
RULE BRITANNIA!!!!

Getting rif of muslims will stop atleast a big portion of rape.

It may be a shit hole in the US, but atleast we're American and not Americastan... can you say the same huehuehue...

let's see if you can even Brexit

I don't have to have any argument when I can bash your head in lad

>Thinks that getting rid of rapists will stop rape

Hahaha

Doesn't even understand basic facts about our world.

America is an empire dipshit. The largest in human history (when accounting for relative military strength, economy, cultural leadership, diplomatic reach, etc.)

But then again, leftists have always struggled with understanding reality so it doesn't surprise me at all that you don't understand this absolutely basic fact abour our world.

Does the US have many muslims?

Mohammed

We don't have Muslin Majority cities in Britain . .in fact there are No Muslim Majority cites in Europe . . .. America on the other hand.

>A londonistani

check the definition of empire

I find your comment offensive to my American ethnicity. How do I report you?

>Being this delusional

loooooooolllllll

Trump BTFO
Sup Forums on suicide watch

USA as more muslims, pajjeets and niggers the UK

do Americans on Sup Forums really just completely not grasp the concept of trolling or something? You're all a bunch of fucking idiots for even replying to this. Jesus christ I hate this fucking board.

Typical amerifag here, unable to use higher thought, has to resort to violence.

Go back to the stone-age, caveman, or go get some civilisation.

Not really, we had about 2 in my 200 kid high school, much better than Eurabia

Yes in pockets . . .. they even close schools for Muslim holidays.

Not even Britain does that.

>for even replying to this
>just

QUINTESSENTIALLY

It doesn't even matter anymore

>America is an empire dipshit.

Empire is when a nation dominates other nations/people.

Roman empire because the romans ruled the gauls, africans, Iberians, Greeks...

British empire becasue the british ruled the niggers, Indians...

USA is not an empire because USA consists of the american people.

An empire is not a empire because it's big

Again, american education

>The largest in human history (when accounting for relative military strength, economy, cultural leadership, diplomatic reach, etc.)
And yet lost with viet farmers

>American with no competent geography schooling from their shit education system thinks london is the only place in the UK.

You guys are just proving my point.
Continue getting mad, fags.

USA doesn't dominate and doesn't dictate its rules to anyone, right?

>USA doesn't dominate and doesn't dictate its rules to anyone, right?
No it doesn't .. . it needs back up.

Underrated post

>Mfw amerifags get butthurt and try to sage this post
>sage

I don't think anyone except for me and you knows about "sage"

Actually no. They do it trought back channels. Not like the romans, where they would storm in and dictate the rules.

dominate != rule

Dominate was a poor choice of vocabulary. I meant rule

They always think that having a Military base equates to an Empire . . .. . it's laughable.

Many countries have military bases around the world but it's only Amerifats that draw pictures and think it's an achievement.

Yeah how's not speaking German treating you?

>has fell
The liberal brain cannot understand proper grammar.

>Yeah how's not speaking German treating you?
>still thinks it was America that won the war.

How is that speaking Spanish treating you?

This fucking leftypol nigger again, bringing shame to my country. Fucking preto, go back to Angola you fucken nigger.

>Can only respond with memes

Typical american

>mad

Qual é ,mano? Não sou preto

US policy: if you're not with us, you're against us

then constantly spying on its "allies", having troops mobilized which get way better treatment than the "ally" troops

>Hamtramck
>Islamic City
>Ham

Topkek, falling back on old and useless attempts to seem relevant.

What's next? "Muh moon landing"

Are you amerifags literally too dumb to come up with anything else?

> Yfw Trump becomes president, nothing changes, and not a single one realizes that they live in a shithole and do the same song and dance next time

Good point m8. America is way too dense to realise it. I should have changed it to that.

again, backchannels. Trought underhanded tactics.

and muh guns

"Muh moon landing"

It think even fat muricans know that it was our moon landing.
They just stole our great SS Nazi engineers.

>Yfw Trump becomes president, nothing changes
I think this is pretty much what will happen.

Trump won't be pres

>It's an irrelvant Europoors pretend anyone cares about their muslim infested shitholes episode

After we fucking crushed you militarly, we cucked you and took a couple scientists. How does this in any way make us look weak?

I have my doubts too.

It will be a glorious day on Sup Forums when that happens the Butt-hurt from Americans will be astronomical.

I don't see any arguments.

>After we fucking crushed you militarly

You mean USSR?

>we fucking crushed you militarly,
>we

. . . .and then you woke up

you are a shame on portugal

this

Well he is going to be president. He is winning states that Republicans haven't in 30 years. It's to easy against an open borders, anti gun, pandering ,flip flopping liar. He would lose against Bernie, but against Clinton he is guaranteed to win. He'll actually enforce our borders, and improve race relations between whites and blacks unlike Obama. He'll clean up Chicago,Detroit, and Baltimore.

I won't even sleep that day. Always spamming threadsand laughing at their excuses and

"LIBRULS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>us fighting germans
no.

your country didn't do shit! maybe kill one german and imprison/export every scientist you could find back home

You know that is beside the point. No matter who they elect they will live in a shithole.

Their entire electoral system is designed to turn the place into a shithole. By partaking in the election they are making the place shit no matter who they elect.