Started dating the most awesome girl I ever met. Hot too

>Started dating the most awesome girl I ever met. Hot too.
>Find out she has mental issues.
Whats Sup Forums opinion on girls with mental disorders?

really depends what ''issue'' it is. i dont think i could be with someone who might cut my throat in my sleep, but could live with a nympho

They're fun.... until she says you raped her cause you pissed her off. Be careful.

Run.

Remove and replace immediately, before she destroys your life.

Post a pic of her. Preferably full body

U act like 90% of tbe general public doesnt have mental disorders.

Wow, that’s so weird because hot girls are never crazy.

Was in a relationship with someone that had social anxiety... It became so suffocating that she quit work and pretty much just partied (Alcohol removed most of the effects) and spent time with her horse. It slowly but surely but us under economic stress, we had to move to a cheaper place, I had to change jobs for a more lucrative one and I soon took all the chores that implied talking to strangers (eg. going to the store, talking on the phone, walking her to the doctor, dentist, gym etc)

It. Was. Horrible.
I just got out. I'm free. I'm fucking free and I'm never going back to that. Fuck it, I fucking matter too and should not have to sacrifice myself like that. NO girl is worth it.

MAXIMUM KEK

>spent time with her horse

She owned a horse, she trained and raised it from a foal. I didn't know how to better describe it.

bail and run. you are either getting accused of rape or your dick and balls cut off. mentally ill chicks are nothing to play around with

> "... opinion on girls with mental disorders ? " ;

girl(s) ⇔ mental disorder(s) ≡ tautology

Run away OP the end result is never good.

dont stick your dick in crazy

you gon get fucked over

FUCK YOU you fucking faggot

Faggot kys XD

Fuck your faggotry

Retarded gay ass pussy faggot bitch.

You get fucked in ass on daily basis faggot

Fuck what you want, faggot

Go floss your cock with barbed wire faggot

Literally die. Not joking. Fag.

Die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot Die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot Die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot Die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot Die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot Die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot Die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot Die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot

My ex had depression, it was tiring, stressing and wore me out quickly, made me feel down all the time, it's really hard being with someone with that kind of issues, I say go for it but be aware and if you realize it's harmful in any way for you just let it go.

kys you fucking faggot

Try more fag

Faggot bitch.

So I take it you didn't know already that all women have mental issues?

Now you do.

accept it and move the conversation elsewhere

son of a bitch
are you autistic or something?

you gon get fucked over you faggot

ITT: Loser men who'd have nothing to fuck if they don't fuck crazy

YoU aRe A fUcKiNg FaGgOt