youtube.com/watch?v=XaNqsCJ2-M8
youtube.com/watch?v=ANIKr-dSkEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>paul
>guitarist

what did he mean by this

you're really dumb user.

The fuck does iron maiden need all those guitarists for anyway

>band is made up of anthropomorphized versions of instruments playing other instruments

>band has 2 drummers

The bass guitar is still a guitar

>band makes music

r u real or r u bait

please link this to me

Paul was unironically best guitarist in the group

Would definitely watch this

>song has both Rick Marotta and Bernard Purdie playing the drums

youtube.com/watch?v=9oj-jp6g9y0

>band has more that five people in it

Thats good
thanks user

he was unironically a formidable fucking musician
youtube.com/watch?v=fK5oJcn99d4
it's just easy to forget since he mostly used it for nursery rhymes and shit

>band has 3 guitarists and 2 drummers

>band has 3 members competing for the exact same look

Me on the right

>band is only guitarists

me on the second from left, middle, and far right

If a bassist told you they played the guitar, would you assume that they are referring to either a bass or a guitar?
Obviously not, we have the term bassist. They are different instruments with different fundamental roles

>band has even 1 guitarist

>band has 3 guitarists
>they stop making guitar music

>band members have designated token instruments
>not playing whatever is necessary at the moment

When Bruce went back I think he demanded Janick Gers went back with him.

*Adrian Smith, not Janick Gers

Janick is only there because guys are friends. He is clearly in a low level than the others.

I know it's technically Animal Collective, but this on this album they go by Campfire Songs

>band only has a bassist and a drummer

That's clearly not Paul McCartney.

Not that guy, but here's one:
youtube.com/watch?v=tPIO86jTrQQ

Second from the right looks like Ryan Gosling desu

>but they're still good

Paul can play like.. every instrument, while singing. Dude's an actual virtuoso

Radiohead these days tour with two drummers to play songs like Ful Stop. They've always had 3 guitarists but they do it better than others by having Thom's vocals and guitars in the middle and Jonny and Ed to the left and right playing really different parts.

>Band has 2 bald drummers

>Drummer ironically has fewest amount of arms in the band

a lot of bands do, op

Yes, he was. He was the best musician in the group. He played (plays) everything well.

guy on the far right will be taken out pretty quickly, the battle between left and middle will be epic.

>Band had 9000 raging hippy faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=XaNqsCJ2-M8

>band is one grown up man and a bunch of kids in their early adolescence

wtf I love Ruins now

I saw the news today oh boy

About a lucky man who made the grade

And though the news was rather sad

based def leppard

If you're unfamiliar with the band, it's funny that those should be your picks, as the right hand guy is one of the two drummers, and the other two are (middle) lead vox. guitar, asst. other instruments and the other guys is keys, vox and asst. instruments, the two main creative forces of the band as far as i can tell

paul played the guitar solo on taxman, which to me is enough to say hes probably the best guitarist in the band imo
johns the worst, but the best song writer ;)))

Paul was the most talented member of the band period. Lennon and Harrison were no slouches either, mind.

The guitar solo on Taxman is pretty simple though. I'd say that George's solo on Old Brown Shoe is more technically refined, while George's solo on Something is very melodic and tasteful. Paul was better at doing wild and rugged solos, while George had much cleaner, elegant playing and better melodic sense.

this is correct, when you find out the solos he played it's kind of a surprise

but the raw guitar sounds are what make the Beatles actually great and not just bullshit

Well if you want raw guitar from George, listen to It's All Too Much, Hey Bulldog and Savoy Truffle. John also does some nice fuzz guitar work in You Never Give Me Your Money.

>I showed you my dick now answer

>it's another Sup Forums jerks off paul mccartney thread

Ringo was great too. Most of his drum parts were simple but he could unleash the beast if he wanted, Oh Darling for example. Nobody realizes that in the 60's you had to record everything together, so if the drums fucked up the whole take was ruined, they recorded their first album in a day

>band doesn't have a bassist

youtube.com/watch?v=ANIKr-dSkEQ

Had 2 guitards in my last band.
they would both play rhythm at the same time or would both solo at the same time, battle of egos was mad.

bump

>band has 4 vocalists

>band has singer, guitarist, drummer and bass player

>singer plays acoustic guitar every once in a while

the only good threads in this place desu

Yeah, but Paul played lead on a bunch of Beatles songs. They would rotate rhythm, lead and bass depending on who had ideas for what part.

It's a pity The Fall was never like this. It would have been the logical move. If Mark E. Smith hadn't hated having anyone as interesting as himself in the group, he could have done some great stuff, instead of which, their last years have been spent as a shitty sub-Motorhead chug rock band people feel ripped off for having paid to see.