BREAKING: German Parliament Declares Turkish killings of Christian Armenians as 'genocide'

Roaches epically BTFO

dw.com/en/german-bundestag-passes-resolution-calling-ottoman-era-armenian-killings-genocide/a-19299936

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ltu7FF3pI6s
answers.com/Q/Do_cockroaches_have_hearts
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oy vey

You should be more tolerant of their culture. Genocide denial is a proud tradition in many non-western societies. It's a damn shame we force our cultures on other nations, however multiculturalism at home is the highest pleasure.

Good kafir

>German parliament

Can anyone even name a less relevant government? They won't piss unless the EU says 'squat'.

OY VEY

So you are saying that they need to vote to recognize something histories described long ago? I am not sure, maybe Hitler was a Jewish tranny, we need to ask politicians what they think in 20 years.

VIDEO WHEN CENK?

They had to do this because Turkey was stemming the tide of refugees. Now that Germany has agreed the genocide happened the Turks will no longer stop the flow of refugees. This was a trick by Merkel. Enjoy your non-stop immigration, nothing will stop it now.

BREAKING NEWS: Turkey stops preventing refugees from crossing the Bosporus.

Since we have more than five million roaches, it will become illegal to deny the genocide.

Muslim Turks boast about how their ancestors killed Christians and beheaded the priests.

Wow germany not sucking dick of turkey once

If only we could BTFO the slime at home...

You think they were only killing Christians? Don't be naive, they gone around looting, raping and killing, just like through whole history of mankind. It's always civilians who die the most.

The roaches also removed their ambassador from Germany

>Turks will no longer stop the flow of refugees
Lol, they didn't even tried. In fact they do make money on refugees traffic why, would they ever stop it?

>it will become illegal to deny the genocide

The fact that Europeans are content with this hilarious statement is insane.

>The holocaust happened
>no it didn't
>hands behind your back please

YEASSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Take that vermin

inb4 terrorists attack in Germany.

> they gone around looting, raping and killing, just like through whole history of mankind.

I totally agree, but do not forget, that the genocide has happened during WWI, in a time when Turkey was an ally of the German Empire and delivered the weapons.

Cenks going to have a heart attack when he hears about this

Reconquest of Constantinople when?

real WWII:
- enemy troops come, they loot, kill and rape
- allied troops come, they loot, kill and rape
The only thing that prevents soldiers from looting just anybody are the orders and supervision. If you leave soldiers on their own, they won't ask their victims what religion they are. History books like to pretend it's only enemy that raped people, that's complete nonsense. I know this firsthand since my great grandfather was robbed first by Nazis and then by allied troops.

Did he tell you some stories from back in the day?
If so, can you write about it ?

Yeah, no difference at all.

youtu.be/Ltu7FF3pI6s
Godspeed Varangian ally.

A educated amerifat post?

B-but how?

hello roach.

kek, cannot wait for this cuck to whine about it

>Cenks going to have a heart attack when he hears about this

Implying that cockroaches have hearts in the first place.
answers.com/Q/Do_cockroaches_have_hearts

Putin someqhat confirmed the conquest with the ifnluence of the orthodox church. Cant find the article right now but shits going down.

If the orthodox remain this based, I will become one.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHA SURE MATE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE

But that's one of the greatest things, apart from cousine, Ataturk reforms and women, Turkey did.

>Varangian ally.
we are mercenary
we need lands

Yeah no. Stop trying to marginalize targeted genocides as 'lol war is hell', you fucking roachlover

Fuck off nazicuck. Your days are limited.

A lot of them look Kurdish.

>tfw germans actually nuked New York but it was swept under a rug

>Turkey was stemming the tide of refugees
No, we already had another 200,000 arrivals this year. They weren't stemming anything.

To have a great obedient army you have to punish them greatly when they don't follow orders. No matter under who's foreign control you are, you going to get exploited. Which is why we had Yugoslavia, since military court awaited traitors and you couldn't simply migrate your money or hide economic crime, so nobody even attempted economic crime, not until Tito died. Same could be said by Hitler, since he was order, but only as long as he had control, when he got too ambitious it fallen apart, like the American empire will fallen apart from inside.

The Byzantine influence was basically the major influence for the prosperity of both Nordic and eastern Slavic nations.

best thing about it that nearly every speaker also talked about the german responsibility in this as we was allied to the ottoman empire during WW1

so we wuz holocaust and we wuz armenian genozide

Thank you Erdogan for fucking everything up for roachland.
Erdogan is the real MVP

Anglo, you are pretty stupid. You don't need to hate anybody, you just need to have order and borders to prevent everybody coming in. I can go on a vacation to Turkey, but that doesn't means i want them living here. Stop being such a simplistic retard. Last time i checked your government is Indian. not to mention that i been to Canada and your airport seems to have only brown people employed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Russia
There are 150.000 of you scumbags in Russia? My God...

Fuck off kike,
Hitler tried to saved Europe from it's destruction.

YESSSSSSSSS

but west enslave u now

> 150.000
> 150kk population
yeah omg

you mean they hadn't already ?

fucking germans I swear to god.

say sorry for the genocide through atomic fire of japs first.

then you can talk.

nice,now turkey wil send another million mudslimes

The US was allied with the USSR in WW2, that doesn't mean that the Americans wuz Gulags n shiet.

Even if it doesn't happen like that, it will be socially messed up to deny. Just like the holocaust. Try publicly denying it in Germany.

Vote for the EU they said. The Germans are trustworthy they said.
Fuck them.

You know what needs to be done, user.

>DEUS VALT

Add another zero, that's what you get for pissing off the only country to regulate their invasion into Europe.

Fucking dumb cuck

Germany is actually one of the first Western countries to do so. The US for example hasn't done it yet.

doesn't matter we are still forever guilty for everything

That's not denying it though.

>two cities
>genocide
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure there are more Japs alive at this moment in time than at any other time in human history.
Chat shit get banged

kek fuck Turkey, my respect for Germany has increased by +1 (for a new total of - 5000000/100)

They never stopped.
The closing of the balkan route just delayed them for a bit.

Move to another country then, the guilt is one there to get money and weapons and to cuck the population.

This is going to be great. Now Ergodan going to open the floodgates, now if Merkel doesn't fight back, it will be open season.

>>DEUS VALT

>American education

Just wait until merkel opens her mouth.

they always do that and after u are poor as a church mouse, we hear same 20 years ago

courageous position that had to be taken
grats to german politicians
I still support a modern Turkey free from Russia and from religious conservatism
Stay strong Turkey

Why would she fight back when it's precisely what she wants

Oh no, not a typo!

I take it back now, go eat a kebab cock.

>typo

Sure.

Stay strong, Armeniabros

Checked
I've been up for 32 hours, it's not uncommon.

What's so great about Kosovo that you want to have it?

Most of Russia is historical turk land, you ignorant little shit. Those goddamn ruskies genocided our people and assimilated the rest. We lost our traditions and now mindless retards here think they are arabs

However its normal that you don't know this because we don't whine and crave for sympathy like these little bitch Armenians or kikes.

Fucking pathetic cockless softie pussies

I wonder who's behind that post.

Yeah, typing a letter across from the letter that you wanted to type is really not too rare these days.

Oh shit are the Turks gonna start chimping out soon?

>Those goddamn ruskies genocided our people
Eradication isn't genocide.
Go back to Mongolia you came from.

She won't. She let her speaker announce that she was supporting the movement, but then staid away to have minimal involvement.
She definitely won't reverse that by commenting on it.

>Most of Russia is historical turk land
The most retarded thing I read today.
>Those goddamn ruskies genocided our people and assimilated the rest
cuck
>We lost our traditions and now mindless retards here think they are arabs
You have always been uncultured bunch of pigs, you fucking mong. What traditions are you talking about, fucking brainwashed idiot.

The first Serbian state was on Kosovo and there are a lot of cultural and religious ties, think of it as Serbian Jerusalem.We only want what's ours.

>what is sleep deprivation

Though, why are you so concerned over one misplaced letter?

Erdoshit on suicide watch

I am not, why are you? You keep responding. I just made a joke about American education because I find that "Deus Valt" sounds pretty funny. Like something a half-educated, half-Mexican Amerifat from Texas would say.

>Those goddamn ruskies genocided our people
Hear that? It's the world's smallest violin, and it's playing just for the turks

Now that you mention it really does.
Or maybe a Jew protecting his shekels in a vault.

>oooy vault!

Soon brother

Can you please also make it illegal to claim it wasn't a genocide, so Cenk Uygen can rot in a prison for 50 years next time he visits Germany?

When you are so insecure about your country that you literally start to make shit up.

You really should go to bed.

I've been laying in bed for hours now, couldn't fall asleep just like the night before so now i'm shitposting.

I am not funny and must be lashed for my sins

Why does everyone here act like Turkey is a shithole? I was watching a little documentary about Turkey and it looks like a European country, not a rundown Middle East shithole.

Yes, it is illegal now

>Most of Russia is historical turk land.
SSHHIEEEEEEETTT WE WUZ RUSSIANS N SHEEITTTTTTT.

>mfw the EU will be called in to defend Constantinople from a Christian army

>Europoor advocating for restriction of free speech
Of course it's sweden