Lil B

Redpill me on him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jbv5i8jxnps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums is dead

And so is your life for spending your Saturday night on a dead board

Hey I’m old I can do what I wnt

A Boogie and PNB gonna die, they jumped my nigga lil b. it's fucking war.

stop reminding me, user ;-;

would pay to watch boogie and PNB tortured on livestream. they just became public enemies #1 and 2

>protect Lil B at all costs
>he gets jumped

What did they mean by this?

lil b created a landscape for meme rap to thrive by bringing humor to an overly serious and machismo genre. he is simultaneously sincere and a joke. the basedgod speaks through lil b. "basedgod" is perfection, an enlightened being that the imperfect Lil B strives to become. lil b will rap over any kind of beat because he sees beauty in all the world and all its peoples.

interperate Brandon any way you like. maybe he's talentless trash, maybe he's an outsider genius. your opinion is as valid as mine and his.

Okay but whats his discography sayin? Any reccs?

Good post and to add some info for the uninitiated:
For kids in the 90s “based” meant same as “fucked” or “retarded”, from “freebasing” a trashy way to use drugs.
Lil b “took back” based, giving it a new, positive meaning.
During the 2016 election cycle alt-right redditors re-took back based, so now it means someone leans right politically. Unless you’re talking about based god.
Etymologically it’s ery interesting

>he says while also spending his saturday night on this dead board

If I had to throw out one album to listen to it would be the God's Father mixtape. lots of classic tracks there. jump around because it's like 30 tracks long and listening in one sitting is not healthy. 'm Gay, Black Ken, Angels Exodus, all pretty good tapes

honestly just click around his youtube videos. there's hundreds. you will literally never run out of lil b to listen to and all of it is a piece of his puzzle.

thank you yes that is an important piece of the lore

youtube.com/watch?v=Jbv5i8jxnps
Lil B is /our/guy/

Okay, here's a redpill for you: grab a drill and punch a hole into your temple.

Congratulations! You now have the mental capabilities to be #Based

fuck aboggie and pnbrock. trash ass niggas

Lil b is truth. The Based savior saved my life. Without a based lifestyle I would have never found salvation. Bitch mob task force for life. A Boogie is irrelevant.

Finally the myspace kids are taking acid

Listen to this. God's father is his best work, next to blue flame

Lil B is the rawest rapper ever to live. He is the inspiration behind countless rappers and created the original template for meme rap. You can think what you want about his technical ability but you can't deny his influence. As a long time fan, I still am not sure how "in" on the joke he is but I continue to enjoy the ride that is his music releases.

he knows exactly what he's doing

He seems to be the only celebrity to show up to nardwuar's 30th anniversary. I think this is proof I what an informed and genuinely good guy lil b is.

Defend Lil B no matter what