Fucking make this guy wish he never messed with the wife!

Fucking make this guy wish he never messed with the wife!

NYPA

Looks like we're in for a treat, boys.

Not your personal army op

NYPA SOYBOY

Fuck off he thought you, your wife, was in to him so he was trying to get with your wife. You're the one that played him you stupid fucking retard but it's cool I'll get your wife's number soon and we'll have fun at your expense you autistic faggot.

Why would you fuck with a Chad? The guy will break your arms, man.

But this time it's a predator

I called this guy and he said that he has a psycho stalker that won’t leave him alone. So nice try OP

How is trying to fuck an adult woman in a non rapey fashion a predator?

Not your personal army, you cuck faggot.

This.

Maybe he fucked OP in the butt and never called back.

fuck off you alaskan cuck

This seems most likely the case. /thread

nypa

then do something yourself, you sad cunt of a man. no wonder your wife cheated on your soy ass

Or or man the fuck up and actually confront him you little cuck faggot. Stop asking for a personal army you faggot.

End your life, OP. You know you have to.

Odd that it’s a Facebook pic. Name removed etc. How is there a pic and you don’t know who/where he is? Pic is from your faggot sock account huh? And you just playing faggot games. Hope he plants his chad seed in your “wife” and you’re stuck raising your crush’s kid.

/thread

Lmao someone let me know this nerd made this post. This is the guy in the screenshots. What this guy doesn't know is me and his wife were actually talking previously. And OP, if you really have an issue, we can meet up and take care of it like men. I'm assuming you're from Anchorage, yes?

I did a thing

Fuckin bitch made lil fag. When do you wanna meet up? I'll make you a deal. Your wife can watch me stomp your silly ass, and if she doesn't start sucking my cock immediately, I'll leave her alone. Chances are she's gonna be done with sissy boys after this is all said and done.

NYPA /thread

Seems like if one of these alphas might have more screenshots. Let’s see those dms. Tits preferably.

Searched his number. Came up with nothing.

All I'm gonna do

Do et

Hope to see some news in Alaska about a double homicide suicide. Any minute right?
/sage

Nah, dudes a bitch. He won't do shit. Just gonna make a post on Sup Forums, then get all scared n shit when I actually show up here. If anyone wants to make shit happen, I'm willing to find and fuck this guy up for slandering me online. Would love to have his slut watch me ravage his face, right before I ravage her asshole.

I wanna see that