TRUMP GENERAL: PEACEMAKER EDITION

DONALD TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS ON JUNE 14TH.
Tweet a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message here: @realDonaldTrump, @Trumps_Birthday or [email protected]

>Delegates Trump: 1,239!

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Trump in Sacramento, CA 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=L2gX79_mlsA
>Trump Memorial Day D.C. Biker Rally 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw
>Trump kisses the banners of The Remembrance Project Moms’ children at Anaheim Rally!
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss
>Trump Supporters Thanking Riot Cops in San Diego
twitter.com/BabesForTrump/status/736626581863563265
>Trump in San Diego, CA 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ljKFZchvV8U

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on The Savage Nation 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=BxdAdYhrx5Y
>Katrina Pierson full Interview with Chris Cuomo 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3j6nND0NxnU
>Trump on Hannity 5/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=C6nGxq99dC0
>Trump Veteran’s Donations Press Conference 5/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nqNnxCO0uVU

ENTERTAINMENT
>Can't Stump the Trump Update
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjrc3H-TE0U
>Donald Trump 2016
youtu.be/XuIMdo77o8g
>Jeb BTFO by Family Guy of all things
youtube.com/watch?v=EHSCiBvsm7w
>Hillary Clinton EVIL REMIX
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
>KINSEY: Everyone is Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=pmgGe_QUId0
>OBAMA [NO TELEPROMPTER MODE]
youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST:
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4zLiJhbN0
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/judge-presiding-over-trump-university-case-is-member-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=k7hM4FgeuO4
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/trumps-key-to-victory-math/
hardcoregangbang.com/site/shoots.jsp
nbcdfw.com/news/politics/Hillary-Clinton-Attack-Donald-Trump-Foreign-Policy-Speech-San-Diego-381622761.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JSBGDC0rKWU
youtube.com/watch?v=p_HTviLtynM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4zLiJhbN0

But is this a movement?

Its the 14th of June. We dont act like retarded amerikeks while I'm around.

>fag flag

Garbage thread

It is June 2nd. Trump was supposed to be battling tooth and nail for 1237 five days from now. Trump still has to withstand a last-minute scumfuckery trick at the Convention. He wasn't supposed to have narrowed his GE deficit this soon in the game.

And it takes a Double Team by Obama and Hillary to try and bring the hammer down on him.

Morning Jew on Trump today is like nothing I've ever seen. Same guy who was sucking ass 3 weeks ago. And has nerve to say "if only he'd listen to us..."

Yes jow, your few years as a congressman makes you an authority on presidential politics.

can I get a 'just fuck my shit up' for this?

Why does Trump command such meme magic?

We need Scott Adams tier breakdown on the formula of memes.

Trump is FUCKED in November

women make up the largest voting bloc in the country, non-whites are the most important bloc for swing states and Trump will have to deal with getting gangbanged by Clinton and Obama

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

if supporting Hillary Clinton is "playing the woman's card" then you can just...

Joe was also like that when Ted was winning that cheese state.

No, it's the 2nd of June.

>If if if if if if if if if

Trump has truly been stumped. How can he recover before Cleveland?

doesnt even need it, look at him. what a mess

>women make up the largest voting bloc in the country
Actually, that's Christians.

How are you still on Sup Forums? I thought you guys got locked out of this site by the EU.

low
energy

>Actually, that's Christians.

"christians"

CTR is starting early today.

Why do these people talk like Hillary is so much better on foreign speech than Trump?
Are they unaware of the damage she's done in the middle-east?

Glenn Beck suicide pact?

This is the best shitposter we can get at this hour?

>women make up the largest voting bloc in the country
hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe Bueno meme jajaja

Trump University scandal

Joe is trying to crash Trumps campaign with no survivors

If pol has any sort of juice left, this weekend would be the best time to meme a hillary scandal into press as was done with "#cubanmistresscrisis."

Hope people have time this weekend, last weekend was the holiday and nothing got done.

if if if if if if if if if if

DON'T BE NERVOUS

>Scandal

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/judge-presiding-over-trump-university-case-is-member-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/

>, that's Christians
what does that mean when negroes and spics count as "christians?" It's not an actual "bloc."

GO ON, SAY IT

YOU'RE THE BASKETCASE

HILARY IS A MESS

I have magic powers, Tyrone.

Y-y-you can't insult your w-way into the white house D-Donald!

>-la-raza-lawyers
This would be a good agenda for the weekend. to get "La Raza Racist" trending until the media picks it up.

it it it it it it it its a AWOOVMENT!!

>scandal

the la raza clinton supporter judge already wants to reseal some of the documents, since they showed positive reviews of the Trump U.

Could we please go one thread without racism guys?

Dear Trump I called you to debate me but you still aint accapting. Please agree, that will increace both our rating.
This your biggest fan, this is bern

MSNBC host mistakenly calls Bill Cosby "Bill Clinton" during report on his sex assault case .

youtube.com/watch?v=k7hM4FgeuO4

He's had six years as a representative

Why does he have shit on his lips?

BTW, your comments in previous agenda are why Israelis drive me insane.

If you don't give them a state, what exactly is the other option? Ethnic cleansing?

BTW, I despise muslims, that's fine with me, but has to be done with your own money, weapons, and without US security council veto, which is only way Israel has been able to avoid sanctions-- 72 US vetoes in Security Council last I checked.

Welcome to violate intl law, good luck, but have to go it alone Rhodesia style.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/trumps-key-to-victory-math/

>DO THE FUCKING MATH, REPUBLICUNTS

Proposition 187, was, in the words of The New York Times, a “nativist abomination,” “xenophobic,” and a “platform of bigotry, racism and scapegoating.” Republicans faced an epic loss unless they repudiated Prop 187 and leapt on the Hispandering bandwagon — and pronto.

Unaware that the Times’ political advice was a gag, Wilson’s Democratic opponent, Kathleen Brown, was convinced opposition to Proposition 187 would propel her to victory. She campaigned against the proposition, urging voters to “send a message that says we understand that in diversity is our strength!”

Pete “Prop 187” Wilson won the election with 55 percent of the vote. That included 21 percent of the black vote

Proposition 187 was twice as popular with Hispanic voters in California as George H.W. Bush had been two years earlier. In 1992, Bill Clinton won 71 percent of the Hispanic vote in California to Bush’s 14 percent. Texas Hispanics chose Clinton over Bush by nearly the identical percentage, 70 percent to 15 percent.

Maybe there’s something else Hispanics don’t like about Republicans.

In 1992, Proposition 187 wasn’t even a twinkle in California’s eye. Hispanics had no idea they were supposed to hate Republicans yet. Nonetheless, they voted in a landslide for the Democratic presidential candidate, and also for two Democrats running for the U.S. Senate that year.

The reason California can’t elect a Republican statewide isn’t that Hispanics got even madder at Republicans since Proposition 187. It’s that they’re a much larger part of the electorate, thanks to: (1) Reagan’s amnesty; and (2) the ACLU running to a Jimmy Carter-appointed judge to get Proposition 187 overturned.

Anyone got the actual footage of this?
Or is this fake?

You running at all was the greatest insult Jeb.

>six years as a representative
mate people spend 30 years there. Still doesn't qualify him to preach to Trump, he's never even run a Senate campaign, nevermind presidential.

I think it's a coalition of sorts

>If you don't give them a state, what exactly is the other option? Ethnic cleansing?
Don't dare lecture an Israeli on giving the Palestinians a state. Surely someone as educated as you know of the second Camp David accords under Clinton, and of the unilateral withdrawal from Gaza. They don't want a state, they want the same restless shithole as the rest of the Middle East, and you know this.

>California can’t elect a Republican

Pretty sure they want you dead

hardcoregangbang.com/site/shoots.jsp

>its real

>High tariffs on Mexico
What a lie.

>oy vey, how dare you criticize God's chosen

Into the oven, chaim

>Wilson’s 1994 victory on the back of Proposition 187 also happens to be the biggest margin for any Republican running statewide in California in the last 30 years, except for Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger who won his 2006 re-election by one point more (after effectively becoming a Democrat).

>talking down to the guy who keeps exceeding expectations by ignoring advice given by rivals and enemies

Fuck the era of appeasing the Tone Police with republican weregild, the left making an ass of itself screeching and throwing riots is the best defense. No Apologies!

>donald trump wants to ban all muslims in america

what the fuck joe?
trump doesn't want to deport muslims

nafta aint real anymore

Joe is butthurt that Trump won't give into a cuckservative like Paul Ryan. Feels good to be a nationalist.

>tfw home isn't home anymore

By fucking kek

>expecting truth from MS "your children don't belong to you" NBC

Joe gets the mone for his joes from the most dishonest and morally bankrupt of outlets.

>after effectively becoming a Democrat
hmm

Joe is triggering me
I just cant

>and of the unilateral withdrawal from Gaza.
Yes, and then a blockade of Gaza, cutting them off from importing fucking Crayons?

I read The Goldstone Report in full before he was made to "recant" when Jews in South Africa were sending him death threats.

I know exactly what goes on there. Can the US just go out and demolish entire negro towns like Sharon used to do and bulldoze into mass graves?

you are free to do it, but do without US money and diplomatic protection. I know Israeli politics and history better than you do.

No I mean the Bernie one.

>dat Trump trailer

Can someone link me to her social media?

Clinton to Attack Trump on Foreign Policy in Speech
nbcdfw.com/news/politics/Hillary-Clinton-Attack-Donald-Trump-Foreign-Policy-Speech-San-Diego-381622761.html

She's gonna BTFO herself.

Sup Forums should just spam tweet trump and tell me to speak specifically of the La Raza connection of the judge.

kek
It's funny cause they're voting for Clinton and Obongo twice

>WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TRUMPS PLAN IS IN DETAIL!!
>I CAN CLAIM HE"S NOT FOR SMALLER GOVERNMENT!!
>I LIKE THE PLANE!! LIKE THE PLANE!!

No you f00kin stalker

>together we stand in soldarity with

No they don't. Trump has polled above 10% thanks to blacks who hate illegals.

And not making it up. Happy to direct you to links on numerous MSM accounts of Jenin and what Israel did there.

You don't get to violate intl law. You are moving jew settlers into an area taken by conquest, which is against all UN protocol.

Again, I don't care, but take the heat yourselves like Rhodesia did. We are fucking broke.

Joe is a strategic moron.

The outsider label is worth it's weight in gold this year, giving that up for a meaningless "party unity" achievement is fucking stupid. Joe is still stuck in the left right divide.

>Liberals actually think stuff like this will Stump the Trump instead of subliminally endearing blacks to him

youtube.com/watch?v=JSBGDC0rKWU

mfw

>Niggers
>Stand solidarity with Mexicans

>not expressing your love for Mr Trump to triggered motorists

are you sure you aren't a cuck?

I am certainly now a #CruzMissile

Why?

Time to toughen up those libel laws.

Cooper tried to nail him down to say he'd support Japan to have nukes. He never did say it. Hillary is claiming he did. kek

What do you think? To get more pics to fap to

This is a link to "Jenin, Jenin" about what the Jews did to that camp.

Also, encourage people here to read about Rachel Corrie, who the Jews called "St Pancake" after she was deliberately run over by a Jew bulldozer.

Isn't it interesting that after forty years in the public eye, Trump only became known as a racist once he was running against Democrats.

He has dated blacks, he hires latinos, his daughter married a Jew. And yet the narrative is still shrilled and spun.

This is documentary "Jenin, Jenin:" youtube.com/watch?v=p_HTviLtynM

what part of Germany got flooded?

Unlike the #cruzmissile posts this one is actually annoying because it seems like something a libtard would actually say

If Trump has 28% hispanic support, and he can somehow even make a dent in the blacks, he wins.

the 2nd paragraph is what they actually are saying

>trump cant win because of demographics
>trump cant win because of demographics
>trump cant win bec... *curls into ball and rocks back and forth*

>Kayla Kosplay

Thanks faggots.

>Implying a Bolshevik like Rachel Corrie was innocent

Mess with the bull, you'll get the horns.

>St Pancake

He's lying. Joe keeps trying to bait Trump by calling him tough and shit. It's pathetic but not unexpected, especially after Joe's betrayal of Romney in 2012.

Bayern and NRW