Would you fuck this boy's mouth?

Would you fuck this boy's mouth?

post more pics

Holy shit! Why stop at the mouth? I would fuck all of you!

Any full body pictures?

Boy? I'm pretty sure that this is a Romi Rain.

I think we need proof that this is a boy

honestly ... i am very emotional , and when i am around with i girl that i like ... i freeze ... and i have low self esteem... I cant fuck a gilr because i am scared of failure... i try 2 times.The first girl was ugly , so when i tried to fuck her i was disgusted by her ...I also thought that human having sex is like animals having sex ,disgusting . The second time i tried with a girl younger than me , she had a lot more experience than me .I tried with her a lot of times ... i had an erectile dysfunction , i was scared .I am not gay , i have enjoyed fapping to trap , but i never more than girls ...I have thougt of suicide , but it will not happen... i suffer every day inside .

I fucking really hate traps and sissies, and all the trap threads here on Sup Forums. Males with wigs and plastic boobs, holding their little fingers out while drinking 'a nice cup of tea'. Eww and yuuck! They are not even real men!

No way this has a penis! NO WAY!

Hey, that’s that same guy from the other post

It’s kinda like the same kinda thing

THIS IS RICKI ORTIZ!!
S(he) plays fighting games at high level. He was cool when I met him at tournaments.

Was that before or after the transition, and did he look fuckable in person

for the uninformed: her name is ricki ortiz and is a professional fighting game player

and yeh, m2f trans, sick chun-li player

facebookc om /rickycortiz

enjoi fags