Autism in Japan

Japan, just how autistic is the majority of your young male population that they can refine manchild "talents" like assembling Lego statues to this degree?

Honestly...seems like an enormous amount of wasted time, regardless of someone sperging out and trashing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4354048/zootopia-lego-sculpture-destroyed-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=jJm60RIG7hM
youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0
japantoday.com/smartphone/view/national/after-5-days-no-clues-to-missing-boys-fate-in-hokkaido
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I heard it was a chinklet that destroyed it?
Was that in Japan?

Chinese, you dumb fuck.

>enormous amount of wasted time
>He posts on Sup Forums about autism in Japan.

I would have murdered the little shit.

Lmao this thing costed 15k Chinese currenys

time.com/4354048/zootopia-lego-sculpture-destroyed-china/

It's not like the actual bricks are destroyed ,just rebuild it,it's not going to cost you 15k again unless you count labor

the fuck

How do you spend your free time user ? Please let us now.

Well you count the labor man. Jesus.

furries need to be beaten desu

That's China you dumbass and they do this in Denmark and other countries too
This wouldn't have happened in Japan because unlike Chinese parents they don't encourage the kids misbehave

(MOANING)

Are devilish little asian children a 'thing' now?

I saw some facebook post about an expensive painting getting doodled on at a museum and the guy 'shared' it while adding "Of course it was an asian kid".

Explain people jumping in front of trains please.

it was worth like 15K
yep, and the parents wanted to compensate for it, he denied like a beta nu-male. i wouldve accepted sex on the spot from the mom ( in nearby bathroom) for 60 minutes as compensation, then 700 dollars cash..

i thought USD, either way prtty expensive..

'Tis a bad thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=jJm60RIG7hM
Typical Chinese parenting

Shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0
Typical Chinese behavior

The only thing worse than the actual landmass of China is the Chinese people (if you can call then people) themselves.

They've completely destroyed the land in order to make extremely subpar goods.

Same desu

>CNN
>saying it costed $15k
I'm pretty sure I can but about 1000x that many Legos for that much
Also
>they're Legos, the value of them didn't go away because they separated
I hate CNN

Someone didn't get the Lego castle as a kid

lay off of him. he worked hard and made something cool. not sure whether its art but it's impressive. yes some people take their hobbies to extremes but im much more worried about people with no interests than people with stupid interests

>(moaning)

This guy gets LOADS of puss I imagine. Chicks love this shit.

Plz link video of chi[s]mp[/s]nkout

He probably does desu. Women are stupid like that. This guy is basically hippy Chad.

goddamn new Zealand, making a play against aussies for the bantz crown

well stupid threat stupidly derailed

True. I was involved in sports, not sitting in one spot for hours on end.

Buying a child Legos is like saying: sit down, shut up.

No wonder half of thus board is comprised of morbidly obese faggots.

Back on topic then. Look up the Lego Taj Mahal set. Look at the Amazon price. Now back to me. I'm on a unikitty.

that set was the fucking shit, if you didn't have this you were white trash or a nigger

I had a fuckton of Legos and K'Nex. I was also involved in multiple sports from the age of 6 until I graduated high school.

Buying a child Legos is like saying: here, be creative

>falling for the outside jew
I bet you kiss girls faggot

>creative
>"here son, follow this diagram to complete the pre-ordained project"

No...just no.

If anything it teaches children how to follow command and not to deviate from instructions.

these are commissioned statues you tard. whenever Disney makes a new movie they commission a bunch of these LEGO statues and set them up around malls and shit as PR campaign

What the fuck? 14 year olds build shit like that in the U.S., and it's not worth anything. It's not that impressive.

its from Sweden.

I never understood the appeal of Legos.
I just wanted to play video games as a kid.

>not building different things out of random parts

glad that retarded furfag's autism block statue was destroyed

Japan was an island of medieval barbarians up until the mid-late 1800's.

The U.S. forced them to open their borders and deal with the rest of the world.

They somehow managed in the space of 20-40 years to become a completely modernized, industrial nation that could rival the cultural, political and industrial capabilities of any European nation. Not long after they easily defeated Russia in a war.

After World War 2 their country was a desolate ruinous wasteland. In the space of 20 years they became one of the largest economic powerhouses on Earth, and by the 80's were at the forefront of industry and commerce.

After a financial crash that would have sent most countries into Venezuelan tiers of social ruin, they managed to keep it together enough to keep chugging along as a first world nation consistently in the top three globally economically.

Now imagine they have a social disenfranchisement problem as severe as half a nation of Chris-Chan's.

Imagine what they put that productivity and capability towards when dealing exclusively in pervert man child pass times.

Now you understand why they're so good at making autism b8.

Sauce

seriously I wanna try that now

China, fag.

You got rused good, cunt.

Here Chinese kids run wild.

But, no shit, I honestly have a hard time discerning their age.

I'm like "damn, your kid is fucking incredibly intelligent for a toddler"

>HE IS SIX YEARS OLD ROUND EYE GWAILO

"my bad...It's just that he looks like he's 2"

>STUPID GWAILO RACISS IDIOT ME BIG AUSSIE MAN ME BIG DRUNK MAN MAKE VOMIT IN MY NOODLE SHOP ME BIG DUMB WHITE MAN RUN INTO EACH OTHER WITH A BALL FUCKING GWAILO IDIOT

Did you do ANYTHING but sports?

Pretty much every kid but the 0.1% of weird ones who kept them assembled built the set, tore that shit down, then added the pieces to their bucket. To build things. With their imagination.

You probably can't think outside the box because your trophy dad didn't love you enough to buy you Legos.

I have to agree. I don't like fucking with people's hobbies as long as they're not harmful to others.

>tfw the Chinese government has actual programs designed to teach Chinese tourists how to behave like human beings when going on holiday because of the horrific reputation stopping hotels and tour groups from allowing them to book

Nigga, they new rich. They gonna go all out.

Ofcourse it is...

>not using glue

And that is why Canada fails.

for honour

Are you retarded?
You think kids only build what is on a piece of paper with Legos?
Guess what, they build whatever they like
Kit Legos aren't the only Legos in existence

Impossible to change them now. Because of the one child policy they have a bunch of spoiled brats who are used to get everything they want.

A mate of mine got fired from
Mcdonalds because he running flying kicked a 7 year old Chinese kid bully in the face instore

My parents bought me the MegaBlocks version...
Actually it looked nicer than the Lego one desu.

Enjoy having a deadbeat Chad son whose brain didn't develop properly from lack of creativity skills

>thanks nature

lost it.

>random parts
>uniform shapes

LOL

Yes, working a full time job since 13yo.

Not much you can do with uniform shapes. Maybe that's the extent of what your intention span can handle. I don't know. They DO make them in pretty colors...do you like the pretty colors?

He must be severely underage b&

The whole point of Lego was that you got a cool toy, and then you could make it into OTHER cool toys.

The autistic kids got model airplanes or vinyl kits and then showed up to hospital with the glue stuck up their nose.

>jealous of Chad Thundercock mumbling to yourself, night after night, toiling away on your color block project

Sounds like a good childhood

it very well could be 15k with that many small pieces, I remember legos go for about 1 dollar per 10 pieces on average

Video games are way better.

>japan
its china. and what would expect from Chinese? they souless gooks.

Trying to figure out using probability calculus when the repeating digits occur.

You can have this failed or successful attempt of predicting QUINTS.

I had a neighbor who used to fuck his tree in his garden. He was also a trap.

His kids didn't even get bullied at school. Just avoided like the plague.

>Not much you can do with uniform shapes
No wonder you turned into an uncreative retard.

The rock fills me

Close.

tbqh...I think that might be kind of fun.

no shit I would do the same to save my ass from getting sued

>Implying he isn't so autistic that he literally just kept buying individual, unique kits until he finally had enough pieces.

In this world, there are some things that hurt even harder...

Is this what communism does to people? Creates a delusion of uniqueness in an ocean of conformity? Damn dude. I feel bad for you.

>Not much you can do with uniform shapes.
Actually there is a lot you can do
You must have the creativity of a rock

They do what they want with their free time.
Who cares.

Why are you so intolerant, America?

You realize that large projects like the Fox are engineered in AUTOCAD to exact specifications and instructions are written out, then followed...right?

I inherited my brothers followed by my sisters lego set. It was a 1x1 metre square box FULL of random parts. I built some cool shit.

I inherited my dads mecano set from his childhood (He's 72) I followed instructions initially but as i grew i made things I found cooler.

I can visualise an object or event occurring in my minds eye. I attribute this to exploring my spatial reasoning at a young age.

yes, model behavior here.
japantoday.com/smartphone/view/national/after-5-days-no-clues-to-missing-boys-fate-in-hokkaido

And let me know, did you inherit your felt hat from your grandfather?

I'm talking about kids playing with Legos you autistic fuck

They were saying the same things on Fox and every other station that reported it.

So judging from your posts you seem to think all Lego pieces look like pic related, when in reality there are over 8,000 individual pieces.

Considering a lot of architects and engineers have said they were inspired to get into their fields because of playing with toys like Lego and K'Nex I'd say their parents did them well in making them "sitting down and shutting up". What horrible toys.

Instead of sending you to work when you're still developing maybe your parents should have been more concerned with working on your brain and >attention span.

>be me
>skating around this evening
>3 gook kids (14ish start following me)
>what the fuck
>they are on their shitty gook bikes
>hang like 5-10 meters behind me
>loud gook music out the loud speakers
>on a cruiser board so no tricks
>fuck loads of sand over the road so I pick up my board and walk over it
>they start laughing and get like 1m away
>''what the fuck is your problem you dumb gook cunt'' i said to the gook leader
>just does this stupid smile at me
>thinks he is top shit
>these fags are now riding like 5m in front of me
>pick up 3 sticks
>try to keep them hidden (seems to work gooks dont notice)
>skate really fast past them
>they are surprised, since ive just been chilling so far
>they overtake me and try to cut me off
>go through the middle of their faggy bike gang
>sticks through the spokes
>2/3 fly off and scrape their face and knees
>start crying like bitches
>smug leader cunt pissed his pants
>fucking lol
>''not so smug are you now ya dumb cunt''
>skate off as they are sitting around crying in the middle of the road
almost as bad as coons.

I haven't touched Legos in probably 27 years, my lego box is about as big as that still sitting at my parents house and now my niece and my cousins kids play with them at the holidays
It's pretty neat

Kek, I inherited my grandpas military hat passed down to my father, It's felt. So yes.

I am not a fedora, I just believe that kids learn through play, if it wasn't lego it could be a sandpit.

literally me

What isn't an enormous waste of time? Life is meaningless and suffering is the only constant.

Harmless guy desu, not someone you'd want to meet taking your dog for a walk in the morning but otherwise I bet he's a rather charming chap.

And Australia is still an island of abos and criminals.

>white people

I can't wait till I have kids so I have an excuse to play with legos all over again.

I'll never buy them a packet, it has to be a random mess. My mother bought me a bionicle when I was a child and I thought it was the coolest shit for 5 minutes then went back to building.

I am aware of that, a GET which was complete shit. The minor GET on the other hand...

They're given instructions, which they follow, with every set. I'm aware.

>8,000 types of uniform rainbow pieces
>muh creativity

Engineers get paid dogshit-tier salaries, STEM is dead in the west. What a shit argument/statement.

You will never be Australian. Stop trying.

You've never watched kids play with Legos I assure you.