Don't messe with the Hesse... he has gotten a life sentence today for his double murder he committed last year

Don't messe with the Hesse... he has gotten a life sentence today for his double murder he committed last year.

What are your thoughts about it? Do you still remember the story?

If he did it in the name of Islam the state would have raised his benefits.

>Do you still remember the story?
no

who

oh fuck i remember that kid

our boy, godspeed to hell hesse

DOUBLE KILL

Let me wrap this up really quickly:
First killed the 9 yo neighbor's boy with a little knife with around 60 stitches, sent pictures of him and the dead body and shit to a friend, who then was worried, if that was real and instead of informing the authorities, he posted the pictures on Sup Forums (you know the deal and what is going on here then). The next or so he killed his former school friend, where he was hiding from the cops, in the same way he killed the boy and finally turned himself in, because his balls weren't as huge as he thought.

That the weirdo that was eating pizza out of a trash bin?

What do you mean? What's the story?

Believe in the Heß you fucking infidels ! A true hero!

Is there a video of him in court?

he killed a beautiful boy, fuck him

A life sentence in Germany is only like 25 years though.

He killed a white trash kid and a friend. Did the thread of the day. Unfortunately no internet in jail, but at least 20yr of butt rape.

Here

I was in his thread lol

I guess they'll keep him under arrest after jail, due to being guilty particularly strong

only a few short ones, as press is not allowed during the court sessions

He was sentenced to life in prison. This is a minimum sentence of 15 years in Germany. The court stated "besondere Schwere der Schuld" (=extraordinary amount of guilt), which raises the minimum sentence to 20 years in prison. He also got "Sicherungsverwahrung" (=security keeping), which means, that if he applies for parole after 20 years and IF parole is granted, he will still be kept in prison until a psychiatrist declares that he is no longer a threat to society. This security keeping is unlimited.

exactly! thanks user

Man you Germans have some long ass words

checked tho

we have even longer words. many things are very long in Germany, except our dicks.

but the weiners are long

yes and so thiiiiin

back then Sup Forums made a hero out of him and now Sup Forums can hardly remember him... Sup Forums is a tough attention whore

that's german jail.. thats like paradise.. you have tv, bed, food, books.. no more the need to work and to pay taxes.

child murderers are having a tough time in jail, a fucking tv and books won't help