TMBG

What does Sup Forums think of them?

they're my only friends they're not my only friends but they're my little glowing friends but really they're not actually my friends but they are

Enjoyable

Is The Else good?

>Nanobots
>2/5

Ween for people with Liberal Arts degrees

Ween - Reddit
TMBG - Sup Forums

I've actually not gotten around to all their albums. I hear some are enjoyable still (past the first 4) but I haven't gotten around to it
I didn't really hate it or anything, just didn't think a lot of songs were that memorable. Also John's voice has not held up the best with age, John's voice though is still pretty decent on later stuff I've heard

Actually the exact opposite

>Also John's voice has not held up the best with age, John's voice though is still pretty decent on later stuff I've heard
Don't toy with me here. Which John is which?

Birdhouse In Your Soul is like twee pop if it were actually genuine and good

Found the brownout xD *burps*

They're very good and surprisingly consistent considering how long their career is. For me every album of theirs is at least a 6.5/10) except Mink Car and the children's music albums. I think their later work isn't as essential as their earlier though, unless you're a big fan there's not much need to listen past their first six albums

ok?

I'll always associate them with Home Movies and other late 90s/early 2000 adult animations. Dey aight.

past the first 4 albums I'd say check out John Henry, Factory Showroom (first song is corny as hell and skippable, everything after is great), and Long Tall Weekend. They also released a lot of good music in the 2015 run of Dial-a-Song, check out the albums Glean and Phone Power that came from that. They're bringing Dial-a-Song back every other week next year and planning to release an album in late winter so it's a good time to get caught up with their more recent stuff

MINIMUM

W
A
G
E
!

Lincoln and Flood are amazing. Apollo 18 would be too if the suite weren't on it. s/t is good. The rest are unessential.

can't believe I only found out like a month ago (after having been super into DNA for about a year) that Arto Lindsay played the guitar solo on Hearing Aid

RABID CHILD

Their voices still sound good, they just sing in different ranges more of the time.