Be honest, do you have a celebrity or someone in pop culture you look up to? Someone you get ideas on your style from...

Be honest, do you have a celebrity or someone in pop culture you look up to? Someone you get ideas on your style from, or someone who inspires you? I have a mix, Alpha/beta bullshit aside, I think everyone has one. I'll be honest I like to get my style from Tom Hardy. That motherfucker knows how to dress. I also picked up guitar many, many years ago because of Adam Jones. Tell me Sup Forums, who's your celebrity role model?

This fucker for sure

Nope, i just walk into primark and buy what ever the fuck i like/want.

This guy inspires me

He had such a unique voice. I'll always call him the Johnny Cash of Punk. He had that type of voice, you know?

Are you Irish user? I haven't heard of a Primark since I was in Dublin.

I don't know about the Johnny Cash compatison tho. I bought Jim Jarmusch's Gimme Danger, but still haven't found the good occasion to watch it. you saw it ?

Naw I haven't seen it, but what a wild life they had. I might have to check it out now.

not elon musk
not keanu reeves
faggots

i want this body

it's so bizarre and juvenile but after watching his solo work I have really grown to admire Harry Styles, formerly of One Direction.

Adolf hitler

I really look up to a lot of prominent names in the Japanese vidya industry.
Iwata, Kojima, Suda51, Yoko Taro, Lamia etc. All legends in my book

Have you been keeping up with Death Stranding? Supposedly Junji Ito made an announcement that he's on the project although it wasn't a blatant confirmation. I'm really excited for it.

This guy. He was so fucking calm and chill. Albeit from massive heroin use, but still. What I'd give to have gotten the chance to meet him.

The dude abides.

i would let tom hardy fuck the shit out of me, then choke me to death. Does that count????

why, this sincere funny dude

This. Encyclical world view, centered around a simple mentality and understanding of how humans function. Less stress, more doing. Things are only complicated because we make them that way.

People, not animals.

Silly nog

No god has ever looked up to any role model. The true key to being alpha is by being your own role model. Stop imitating others.

Politically: Ron Paul and Noam Chomsky
Personality and demeanor: a combination of Johnny Carson's self-deprecation and Hippolite Terentyev's nihilism
Lifestyle: Christopher Hitchens, Jack Kerouac
Actual idols: Neil Young, Jack London, and F. Scott Fitzgerald

>Thinking you have the potential to be a god
>This self absorbed and delusional
You need help user

I'm saying that no one worthy of role model status ever looked up to a role model themselves. I never claimed that I could be a god.

Exactly, I always feel calmer after rewatching one of his stand-up shows. He kept shit simple.

george clooney because im a huge islamic faggot
nancy pelosi because she makes me feel better about my brain dmg
hillary clinton because she showed me it was ok to deepthroat intern squirt
and try to take over the world

these angels have truly been a godsend to me and my values over the years

What utter horseshit.

Most the 20th century's greatest writers idolized earlier writers like Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostoyevsy, Nietzsche, etc.

Most of the late twentieth-century western political icons idolized earlier leaders like Washington, Lincoln, Gandhi, Churchill, etc.

Scorsese, Tarantino, and Spielberg all idolized earlier filmmakers like Fellini, John Ford, John Huston, and Cecil B. Demille.

>Celebrity role model
Why do you need that? Wouldn't be better to just...read a lot, toy with many different ideas and ways to see the world ( even the ones that different from your point of view...because there is that sweet sweet thing called confirmation bias) and just be an individual that doesn't just follow ?

I see this kind of shit mostly in USA where they push this idea with celebrities, "heroes", "models to follow"...and also in Japan and Korea where fuckin' tv stars dictate what merchandise to buy and how to live your life.

Watch Peaky Blinders, Tom Hardy plays the most badass Jew in cinema history.

calm down

I've seen bits and as much as I like Kojima I ain't biting until I see gameplay. So far kinda seems like he's just flexing who he has contacts with
Junji Ito would be good though

You like Propagandhi user?

Bo Burnham.

psst! heh hey! hey you over there! Pick me for role model! pssst! hey!!

Maybe not so much anymore, but in my younger days, when I was just figuring out who the fuck I was, this legend showed spoke to me alot.

G-Eazy by far. The whole greaser look i have always liked. It makes me feel confident and sleek along with the slick hair. Cant beat a nice leather jacket

This guy was great

Id have to say, oh i dunno, the prince of peace?

you're not wrong, but Tom Hardy is badass. so... there's that.

You sure about that bud?

Escalators cant break, they can just become stairs. He was great

Joe Rogan