W/ Westworld Thread General

Nicest girl/twisted fucking psychopath Edition

Old thread
Did William did the right thing of leaving Logan behind?

yes, lighten up he's just a robot

logan is a dick and he's gonna rape william's waifu for revenge

FUCK WILLIAM.
LOGAN DID NOTHING WRONG.

yes, william even smiled. he was happy logan left to experience the game.

at least i hope, it makes him a bit less of an asshole.

>fuckfu impure

I love her so much, why must she lust for BBC?

Logan

>she passed on the BBC
What did they mean by this?

>Birdman is qt
>Will never appear naked

So, can you get killed in Pariah? If they can only punch, I mean, you can kill somebody with your fists. They were beating the shit out of him.

>Dolorable kissed William

Yeah, he's a dick.

Nah.

logan is not a robot, that was hector.

That's why they have the interviews at the beginning. If somebody who would be likely to die goes that way they'd be diverted.

There a new sheriff in town, Teddy

How did MiB ressurect Teddy with that blood thing? Id think Teddy was fucked up enough to be recalled.

WILLORES FUCKING CONFIRMED

Is Dolores a yandere?

I feel kinda robbed
There was like 15 minutes of gratuitous nudity for no reason other than to appease the hbo market

> you will never watch the two girls in OP's pic given rusty knives and locked in a room forced to stab each other or else their younger brothers' throats will be slit in front of them therefore they must knife fight to the death, stabbing each other clumsily and crying desperately trying to apologize to each other for what they have to, the rusty blade finally sinking home into the red-head's soft breast, sliding between her ribs and into her lung, hot syrupy blood pouring down her soft tender belly as it spasms, her body trying desperately to breath. She collapses onto her side, blood pouring out her mouth and nostrils and into her blue eyes, the pain causing her cracked dried lips to scream in agony as she rolls around on the musty floor, pushing dirt into her wound. They slit both brothers throats anyway, so that the last thing she sees before she dies is her death meaning absolutely nothing, the last person she loved dying with her even though she gave her live to save him.

Probably the same way they inject that explosive chemical in that dead bandit.

Teddlores is better.

>15 minutes of gratuitous nudity

link?

He used what was in the bag to put the blood in his viens.

Ford then put Teddy in tip top shape after the talk.

No, it'll be just the kind of assault to let Dolores kill a person and give MIB what he wants for him to then die gladly

So the MiB clearly knows that the maze must be something special. I dont think he would go after it so hard if it just was some super secret endgame easteregg level. Because in that case it wouldnt be more than something a game dev designed, no matter how cool it is.
It also seems to be connected to Arnold.
What do you think it is?

>literally 60 of compounding mystery with a little wink wink at the end

Lost 2.0 except somehow less compelling. At this point I'll finish the season but it's gonna need a strong second half to keep me invested.

>It'll just be more mysteries

That's one person, retard.

That's just HBO
The nudity can be really distracting and it's literally just shown to meet a quota that HBO demands from its shows, I imagine they may have had so much sex in this episode because they don't intend to have a lot in the next few episodes and needed to appease HBO.

Either that, or the surveillance dudes are incompetent/indifferent.

Dorliam just rolls off the tongue though.

www.hbo.com/

kys cuck

he talks about the outside world and how no one has purpose, how do people miss that?

he has found purpose in west world and he is going to find out the meaning behind the game, arnolds secret, or truth, or whatever.

i swear this board is autistic as fuck

Warming up the webms.

Fuck off, I can imagine what I want. It's more interesting than your shitty show anyways. What is this, some other Steampunk show? Oh ,it's HBO. Yeah so it's basically all-tits no quality. Good to know!!!!

So...what could possibly be so special in the center of the maze? Like, what does he thinks gonna be there? Any physical reward would be retarded and wouldn't make MiB this autistic about finding it.

But when what else would it be?

Dory is easier.

Seriously why is William such a dick?

thread needs more husbirdo

So considering that they had to shrink the time machine in order to get it to work, what if Ford and Arnold agreed to use their inventions together?

Probably pulling their punches. Logan didn't have any bruises on his neck/face after that guy punched him or the soldier choked him.

requesting BBCfu

Retard.

I need lewds involving him

So is Old Bill having William's name just a coincidence?

>ywn play tongue hockey with an unwilling evan rachel wood

why does it HURT so much

Anything with just Dolores in her cowgirl clothes please.

We know how to pick em don't we!

our girl

I didnt miss that. Calm down. Thats exactly why I said, he is beyond boring storylines, even if it is the secret maze that nobody else found. There would be no deeper purpose of it, if it was just a normal part of west world.

>arnolds secret, or truth, or whatever
exactly. You seem as unknowing about it as me

>tfw he just wants to play minecraft with the bird and the soulless ginger bullies him for it

the maze is part of ford's new narrative, he want's mib to find it because he knows it won't interfere with his plan

Does it really matter? Does life have purpose or meaning?

are we all trapped in our little loops?

That is the quest of MiB and for the series as a whole. The people in the real world have no purpose or drive, per MiB. They sound just as fucked as the hosts.

More fucked then the hosts. The hosts have pain a good thing. People in the real world have all their needs addressed, no real pain.

Kill yourself

MIB is Arnold

So its finally official huh? Dolores is truly /ourgirl/.

>fuckfu worships BBC

DAMN YOU HBO

least favorite episode of the season tbqdesu

half of it was THE MAZE THE MAZE THE MAZE THE MAZE THE MAZE. I know it's supposed to be a big mystery, but that's all I know about it. it's meaning and worth is entirely self-contained within the show's world; I have no reason to care beyond a mild curiosity about this thing they won't shut up about

dolores was one of my favorite characters but now she's starting to bore me. her growing self-awareness is tied directly to this masturbatory crap about arnold; oh, who was he??? what did he want??? why are you hearing voices??? I don't care; it contributes nothing to the interesting aspects of the show - amoral guests playing around with increasingly self-aware robot fucktoys in predefined but flexible "stories," and what that means on a human level for both parties - because it's so rooted in The Mystery of The Grand Westworld Mythology

the backstory is the delivery mechanism, not the goods, but it's all the show seems to care about now

That will have to go over on /gif/

Will do.

He had no bruises or blood on his face. It probably feels more like a harsh slap.

>They should have weeded you out in embryo

Are Westworld employees genetically modified and raised from birth?

You first.

>dolorable changes her outfit to be less cute and is going to become a strong womyn character

just fuck my waifu up senpai

But he was after it, before the new narrative was introduced. The dialogue between him and ford also implied, that he is looking for it for quite some time now

I've grown pretty fond of most of the characters, was kind of hoping to see them all this episode
Plus the hype from Evan Rachel Wood kind of made me expect some big ball drop

>impyling she wasnt so much cuter in cowgirl ware

It's heavily implied

The question is not what is at the center of the maze.

The question is will MiB find the purpose he is looking for. I would argue it has something to do with pain and or death.

Since pain and loss are both shown so far to be important to feeling human, being real, having purpose

Yeah this caught my attention too. I don't know if you're memeing though.

>yfw the final episode has Delores getting BLACKED

She was cuter in her new clothes though.

Your mother should have swallowed you

Two Lawrences? Really?
I mean, isn't that immersion breaking?

"Oh, Lawrence, the guy I just slit the throat is a boss in Pariah!"

It just feels retarded to have two of the same hosts. They don't even two Hectors or two Teddies or two Maeves, why have TWO LAWRENCES?

Teddy and Maeve are literally starting characters that apparently die every single time, why not have two of them or loads of them so you don't have to rush every time to put her back again?
Why two fucking Lawrences?

damn, I defended William and was team Billy all the way but he really is a cuck IRL and not just roleplaying. lmao threatening your boss because he wants to play a RPG game differently

it's the same guy

MiB killed lawrence just in time for him to be found/cleaned/reset for discovery by /our guy/ william

Its the same fucking host.

are you an idiot, ford talks about the interconnections of the world and how important it is.

this is how they are visually demonstrating it, by using the same hosts in multiple stories that will converge

>"Too small."
What did he mean by this?

shes so cute in this getup and if you disagree you should find some taste

your "you"

There was this scene in the last episode, that implied that he might be huge good guy irl. Maybe he plays the villain to find out if he truely is or something

MiB is a fan of BM(C) if you know what I'm saying

He said something about personality testing as well, so yeah they're probably specially created employees.

we need to go bigger

not enough blood to resurrect teddy

I thought it meant that there are indeed two different timelines running in the show. You guys think they just quickly repurposed the lawrence bot?

No they arent. Stop meming.

Reminder to Williamfags and Teddyfags, Arnold is Dolores' true husbando.

Once she finds Arnold, she'll upload his consciousness into a host for him to finally be free, destroy Westworld, and escape into the real world.

it is a cute getup

Not enough blood

So there are 2 timelines?

I will borrow some words from logan. good or bad does not matters but the experience. I would argue the pain.

The pain makes us human and real. The more robots feel pain the more real they are.

The less humans feel pain in the real world, they less purpose they have

why do you think he's a most wanted man in three cities?

To be fair it took a day for William/Logan to meet Lazo - more than enough time to repurpose him.

>tfw black man

>tfw best character is into black men

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Explain the personality test line then.

i think there should be more scenes of dolores's feet

please like this post if you agree

William is Ed Harris
Logan is Anthony Hopkins
Neither is "Arnold"
The younger versions are Hosts