Have you been to a concert recently?

Have you been to a concert recently?

Are you at one now?

I went to a Boris Show last week.

>are you at one now
who the fuck goes on Sup Forums at a concert

Saw death grips and ministry in silver spring on Thursday. Shit was dope

literally never went to any live show ever

Saw ministry open for meshuggah at ramshead in Baltimore. Or maybe meshuggah open for ministry. Don't remember. I went for meshuggah but ministry literally played behind a cage if i remember correctly. Shit was awesome.

Also im going to Days of Darkness meet weekend. Neurosis, Elder, Om, Bongripper and more, fucking stoked.

>Om
I am jelly

Saw Severed Heads a couple of weeks ago.

My year so far included Rodrigo y Gabriella, The Floozies, Chon with Tera Melos and Covet, Antoine DuFour, Mastadon with Eagles of Death Metal and Russian Circles. Probably a few others I can't remember.

Saw Sun Kil Moon last week n was surprised when it turned into an autistic Swans show. Pretty enjoyable regardless but weird seeing Mark yelling so much

saw Jason Aldean the other week

had a sweet view from my hotel room

Saw a local grindcore band a few days ago.

Going to see Ministry and Death Grips. Maybe OhGr, Chelsea Wolfe, and cEvin Key. We'll see how my financial situation is.Otherwise just a bunch of free diy shows.

got any other edgy jokes?

in the last month i've seen Japanese Breakfast/Mannequin Pussy, Ride, and Zola Jesus.

all were great :D

Just got back from seeing Poppy from her Poppy.Computer tour.

They played Africa by Toto on repeat for a full hour before getting the crowd hyped with a pop song playlist and then every time it seemed like Poppy was about to come out on stage they would play another round of Africa until the crowd was fucking losing their minds.

Ended up being a pretty cool show once she was on stage, but too many small children and obnoxious high schoolers yelling all sorts of nonsense.

I went to my first concert this past Tuesday and it was to see Remo Drive. I got to meet Erik who was super nice. I wish I met Sam, Stephen, and Zac too. Ah well.

Just got back from a comfy ass house show. Couple of ambient acts, all sets were dope, riding a comfy buzz the whole. Seen Dälek and Street Sects earlier this week which was pretty dope. Picked up an edgy shirt from Street Sects.

I went to a Boris show a few hours ago

got to see queens and royal blood last week. fantastic show, but Josh Homme was drunk asf. I worry about him

How was endon and subrosa? I really wanted to go to see those guys, but was strapped on cash? also super jelly that they had sumac opening on a chunk of the tour.

went to a mogwai show Wednesday and i'm going to see gy!be tonight.
mogwai is always a lot of fun live, but the crowd was boring.

Saw Thou with City of Caterpillar at 10am last week.

>Thou
fug yeah i seen them with moloch and cloud rat earliar this year. so goddamn heavy and that singers flip flops make my day

Last show I went to was George strait and it sucked ass. Luckily my brother got hit by a car, so I got to leave early.

Endon was great but subrosa wasnt there. Helms Alee was the other opener and they were great too

They're chads.

Just got back from Aftershock Festival
Saw Gojira, RTJ, and NIN

Gojira were fun, but RTJ and NIN killed it

I'm glad I finally got to see NIN and Tront

2018 can't come soon enough

Dayum. Das iss thicc.

Went to LCD last night. Possibly the most interesting and fun show I've been too

I went to Denzel Curry and Run the Jewels last night. Honestly one of the best concerts I've been to, the energy was just crazy. I also did coke before Curry went on which was a good choice

Going to see Kishi Bashi next month when he comes here to Seattle.

The last concert I went to was in 2013.
Disclosure, 1 week before settle came out in Paris.

Fucking amazing.

But, KB is also my favorite artist, so I have high hopes for this.

I saw Have a Nice Life last month. I met Dan. It was incredible..............

How was the Mastodon concert? They are playing in my city in a few days, strongly considering going but I have never been to a metal band's concert

Ayyy I was at that show as well. That was some good shit

Northlane on friday night, was pretty good, did a massive crowd surf when they were playing Solar, was so great. wish there is video of it

just got back from bear grillz at va beach. absolutly grimy

saw lil peep the other day

Got to see Father John Misty and two weeks ago and he played a lot of his I love you honeybear stuff which was great. Then im going to flog gnaw this week and I can't wait

I've never been to a concert
No good musicians come to NZ

Saw Metronomy last night, they were fantastic even though I'm not too clued in with their discography. The supporting act was awful though.

Though November is going to be great for gigs, it's going to be painful for my wallet.

Seeing Roger Waters next year, stoked as fuck

I saw Alcest last week, they're amazing