I had my first smoke today

I had my first smoke today.
What's Sup Forums's opinion on smoking?
Also "muh you will die from smoking!!!" fuck off. Everyone will die, it's my own will to die faster.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0615482155
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking expensive. Shitty habit. Pain in the cunt to quit. Don't start.

It's too good to give up. I'll end this shit show 15 years early. I don't give shit

Idiot

It is too expensive though.

I smoked from age 18-26 and I can tell you now, looking back, it's not fucking worth it.

smoker of 7 years here, you better not have a second one.
You have to understand that if you develop a habit you will be a smoker your entire life. Even after quitting for years you will still have an urge to smoke in a lot of situations
You can never stop being a smoker

Also it stops being cool after you turn ~18.

I love it. The feeling you get from it stays relatively the same, but the satisfaction from getting that feeling greatly increases the more/longer you smoke, imo.

too expensive to still be enjoyable don't start

waste of money

>satisfaction
Replace 'satisfaction' with dependency and you're spot on.

This

The 80's called, they want you back.

>had my first smoke today
Aw did mom give you money or something for them?
>refusing to take negative opinions on smoking
Smoke cock you little 18 year old bitch

Nope. I've only smoked like 4 packs over 6 months. I can go however long without needing to smoke, but when I do, it's still much more satisfying than the first few times I did it.

The autistic part of Sup Forums

For me it's all about having a strong willpower.
I've been casually smoking since 2016 and I never have the urge, or whatever it's called, to smoke. I only do it because I enjoy doing it.
The taste is nothing special either.

Smoke weed
not tobacco!
420 my brother

while i'm more than happy for op to die as soon as possible i'm not happy with the extortionate taxes op pays on cigarettes funding the health service and keeping other cunts alive

Those are rookie numbers, yo gotta get those numbers up.

One day you'll see how hard you fucked up
t. former stoner

80's called? Call them back

edgier than a textbook on topology

ITS FUCKING TERRIBLE AND I WISH I NEVER STARTED BUT GODDAMN IT FEELS GREAT WHEN YOURE STRESSED. I EVEN BOUGHT AN E CIG TO TRY AND QUIT BUT IT ONLY HELPED FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS AND THEN I WAS BACK TO SMOKING. OP YOURE FUCKED IF YOU START SMOKING

I smoked from 18-28 (never a heavy smoker, probably averaged 4-5 a day). Just quit cold turkey 4 months ago. It has definitely had an impact on the colour of my teeth and has fucked with my energy levels. Only 4 months in and I already feel much more energy, am back at the gym, have a bigger appetite, food tastes better, dick gets harder, last longer in bed. It's not just that you will die sooner (you may, you may not, some old cunts smoke 2 packs a day from the time their 9 until the time they're 109). It's more how it fucks with you while you're alive that's not worth it. Not worth the money/other well-being sacrifices.

Don't do it. I've smoked for 15 years. It's fuckin' expensive, it's hard to give up smoking and if you do, you still have repercussions...like weight gain and more important than that..the fact that cholinergic receptors are messed up after a lot of smoking so you'll be having some rough days even after quitting.

Don't get hooked.

Haha u cunt that's exactly what I was gonna say.

>Also do what you like but smoking is expensive and a bit passé. UK fag here just recently quit smoking. I use vaping for my nicotine now, but have to hide in my car whilst doing so as not to be more of a social pariah than I was when I stopped on the street, got out my packet of cutters choice, fumbled for a rizla and finally waited for a passer by to ask for a lighter.

Former chainsmoker here. Shit's not good, homie.
Used to smoke 2 100g tins of tobacco weekly, or 4 50 g pouches a week.
Not worth it even when only having a smoke with tea/coffee/beer. I'm only 24 with respiratory problems cause of said reasons. Not worth it.

Former smoker here smoked from 14-27 or so.

Don’t do it. It’s a shit habit to pick up, expensive, hard to kick and horrendously bad for you.

Watch someone suffering from COPD or emphysema before you start smoking.

Honestly, I remember looking at people who said don't start and thinking they were idiots & trying to be moral.

Not going to lie though, wish I hadn't started. Once you brain gets on that nicotine vibe it gets fucked. No matter how hard you try to quit - at least in my opinion - you will still get cravings, especially when you drink.

If you don't start in the first place, you are blissfully ignorant.

Also, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself otherwise, you just miss out on things. Smell is worse, health is worse, people don't like the smell (but never usually say).
And anyway.... much funner things to fuck you life up with ;)

Good for you user

SOYBOY DETECTED

If you're dumb enough to start, you should die sooner. Off yourself OP.

Ciggaretes are only good when you trip acid

Used to spend 50-60 hours a week on the road. Driving is fucking boring and all I could do was smoke so I'd go through about 2 packs a day. After I quit that job I realized just how much it had fucked up my body.

Right now I cut down to half a pack and feel much better. If you're going to start smoking then aim to make that your limit otherwise the negatives begin to outweigh the positives.

Don't smoke straights dude they're for women. Smoke roll-ups. I smoke Golden Virginia and have done for a while now. Handsdown best backy

I'm stealing that

/thread

dude. stop now before you really start. please. trust me.

>asks for opinion on smoking
>Also "muh you will die from smoking!!!" fuck off.

what

Faggot

GV green tastes like shit. If you're gonna smoke GV then make it the yellow one. They call it "smooth".

Never smoked unless I'm drunk but used to run through a can of pic related every day for over 2 years. Started realizing the enormous expense and cut it down to about 2-3 cans a day. Now I just do it before bed.

It wasn't too hard for me to quit nicotine, but I can see how much it can fucking sick for some people. Probably shouldn't start the habit

Yeah, everyones going to die but not all us are going to waste money on a habit that will become an addiction then die painfully becuase of it like you will.

This
Op is a retarded faggot confirmed.

love that packaging on the front

I don't do it but I don't judge people for doing it, I also enjoy the smell so that might be part of it.

pouch tobacco is cool and all. if they don't go within two-three days, I find the 'baccy gets dry, even if ziplocked or in the tin or the such. That point on it just gets rough and dry.

I smoke American spirits, only smoke when I go out drinking with friends which is like rare. Never felt any type of need to smoke.

I do however mix it with my weed to make nice spliffs.. I prob go thru one pack in maybe 4-5 weeks.

amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0615482155
> thank me later

I know smoking isn't a good thing, but when I do it for like 6 months and want to quit I read this. It helps to get rid of all the excuses and focus on the positive sides of quitting. It really is possible to quit and even feel a satisfaction of it - my last nicotine free phase lasted for over 3 years and beforehand I was smoking up to a pack a day, which isn't much, but really, if you want to quit without any withdrawal pangs you have to read this.

I don't smoke

I juul

Started smoking regularly cuz probation, stayed cuz addiction

>it's my own will to die faster
>hasn't livestreamed his suicide
please fuck off, dipshit

I miss it. Since I truly stopped giving a fuck, I've been meaning to start again... Try some Bali Shag or Drum though if you are adventurous enough to roll your own. Those are good...

Its your own decision, but its a terrible financial one. Have fun paying the poor tax.

Obtainment of that upon which one is dependent is satisfying beyond that which is ordinarily gratifying.

Another smoker here telling you to stop fucking smoking kiddo.

Explain

you sound like me when i was a teen and pretending to be a hippy faggot to bang hippy chicks

Not the same user but if you don't realize there are negative side effects to being a habitual weed smoker then you're an idiot

>underage

I've only ever had one. it tasted and smelled horrible. sure I felt kinda good afterwards but I have no desire to ever have another one

this. My dad would have saved $500000 and lowered the price of his health insurance if he quit smoking

unless you move to eastern europe

>would have saved $500000
so? can't take it with you.

Go eat a shit sandwich and die.

no you go and bite sandwich of shit and then go and dies

I wish I could quit and hate myself for ever starting

i relapsed after 6 years. Fuck me the fuckers are expensive! gonna switch to vaping.

yeah if only he could use that kind of money in some kind of material world where money is exchanged for goods and services, instead of throwing more than he had to on health insurance. but thats just wishful thinking isnt it? id tell you to stop being retarded but its clearly out of your control.

Heavy smoker here.

Been smoking for 26 years. Am not happy about it. Smoking is enjoyable, but the issue is that few people can control their smoking.

Just my 5 cents

nice mental gymnastics faggot. a gun is a lot faster

When I do smoke I can't help but smoke a pack a day at least. But I can also turn it off so i never end up smoking more than 2 weeks straight.

If the pros outweigh the cons for you go for it. That said I find smoking has a lot of negatives that you may not notice for a year or two. Also the health effects are just atrocious (even compared to illegal drugs).

I'd recommend not starting as most people seem to have a lot of trouble not smoking when they're drinking once they're used to it and it really isnt that good. And if you can't smoke inside you have to go stand in a parking lot every 45 minutes and suck the cancer dick which is pretty fucking lame.

If you are serious about smoking I recommend either getting a cigarette injector and making your own filters with cotton (pull the cotton balls so all the threads are facing one way, roll them into a joint, then cut the joint with scissors). It'll pay for itself in like a month

this

Useless waste of time and money in my opinion.

Expensive, you and your clothes end up smelling like shit, bad for the health, no real pro to it except calming your addiction (which you wouldnt have if you didn't smoke)

That said... you do you man. No judgement.

my god you are retarded

>I had my first smoke today
>Everyone will die, it's my own will to die faster.
I appreciate the edge, and its great, but will be the least of your concerns. You think youre cool, and you'll be fine for a few years, but then one day you'll realize "why does walking suck now? Why am I sweaty and out of breath with a rapid pulse?". You'll pay it no mind, and go a few more years gleefully puffing away on 2 packs a day "when did I start smoking so much? Maybe I should cut down but I just love smoking". Pretty soon you wont be able to get out of bed unless you smoke 3 cigarettes and going to get the mail is like running a marathon. "I cant breathe when doing simple things and my heart is constantly beating fast and im having palpitations all the time" its then you start getting scared of heart attacks and dying and you see a doctor where you learn you have heart disease, hypertension, and a myriad of other health problems.

Good luck on your journey, OP, only took me 20 years to realize it was a mistake.

Not only die faster, but be less happy, suffer from impotence and when your time comes, drown in your own lungs' fluids.
Enjoy, you fucking degenerate.

I don't think any hospitals should be forced to provide you any treatment for diseases caused by smoking without you paying outright before hand. It should be strictly cash basis. Your smoking caused diseases are your fault, nobody else should incurre the expenses in treating you.

Smoking is literally just a pointless money grabbing habit. Try drugs instead.

If you smoke a pack a day for 40 years there's a 10% risk you will die prematurely.

It's expensive, it causes cancer, it smells bad, and I don't like the nicotine buzz in gives me. Tried a cig for shits and grits when I was 19 and have no desire to do it again

Smoke weed instead

420 blaze it!

did the same except i was 17. its been 5 years and i wouldn't want to try them again

I'm 20 years old and smoke since 3 years. It's nasty and people will complain about your smell. It drains your beauty, your stamina, your lung capacity and money.

Don't get fucking hooked to it. Shit isn't cool.

cigarettes are $10 a fucking pack now, when I quit they were just over $5... man Im glad I dont smoke anymore

Stopped smoking about a month ago and I am really happy with that decision. Believe me you're doing yourself a great favour in stopping that shit. I only miss it during lunch break or on my way home from work but I guess that's cause it was some kind of daily ritual for me.

The two biggest factors to tell if someone isn't intelligent enough to take control of their own life are being overweight and smoking, congrats retard.

>5 year smoker here
If I could go back in time and never have smoked my first cig, would I?
Probably not, I like smoking. It keeps me a little more sane.

I know what you mean about missing it, you start reaching for them in the spot you used to keep them and catch yourself and remember "oh yeah, i dont smoke anymore". Its the habit. After I stopped, about a couple months in i walked outside to leave my house and i smelled flowers blooming like 3 houses down and i had to pause for a moment because I smoked for so long that I couldnt remember what something like that was like. Or you know the smell of rain approaching? I missed little shit like that.

>Quads speak volumes

Damn, 14,000 nerds crying right now.

Enjoy your shitty lung capacity

Somehow I feel the need of smelling at every single flower on my way tomorrow.. maybe it's just me but it also seems that food tastes more "intense" now

Weight gain is apart of smoking too. You begin to get out of breath doing simple shit like getting your mail.... You become less active and being less active you gain weight... Fuck that shit.

user is right! I’m a lifelong smoker. Haven’t had a cig since 2012, but I’m still a fucking nicotine addict. I’ve started and stopped about 12 times over the years, and I’m 51 now. I could easily light up in many different situations, but I force myself not to. Don’t start. It’s not worth it.

Used to be a smoker from about 18-25. since then (about 12 years) I have usually kept it to a few on Fridays or Saturdays if having a drink. Sometimes go months without. I find when you have had a few drinks then a smoke definitely enhances the buzz

So you’ll only get light cancer. Nice job!