Left or Right and wwyd Thread

Left or Right and wwyd Thread

Left

Left. Fuck doggy and cum all over face

I'd tie up and gag left and make her watch me give her friend some rough anal

Ah hell OP didn't see this was a wwyd thread. Bend left over and fuck her doggy style while using her pony tale as a handle while pinching her nice big tits. Force her on her knees and jizz on her face and tits.

Dude, WTF.
The girl on the right looks like tranny.
I literally know a tranny who looks just like her.

Left for sure

left
left
left
left
left

Left

Right. Left

L
r

Right knockout right and fuck right in the ass with no lube, let's see what goofy face she can make getting fucked like a 20 dollar whore.
Right. Take her up stores and fuck her in that elegant blue dress while her friend is getting drunk at the bar. After slamming into her pussy pull out and cum in her mouth.
Left, kiss her while groping her body all over. Make her suck me off while her friend plays with herself. Fuck her in all her holes before cumming on her cute smile.
Right, skull fuck her while her friend puts on a strap on and we do this blonde bimbo.
Right. Strip her clothes off while pounding her pussy while I motor boat her. Flip her around and fuck her tight ass as her moans threaten to wake the neighbors. I cum in her tight ads as I dismount her. Look to my left while her friend is getting fucked in all her holes at once.

Left. I'd knock her out and have her friend eat her out and work out any pent up frustration on her body as I fuck her face

Left
Right

Right
Right
Left

right
left

Left
Left
Right
Left
Right