ITT we say something nice about Europe or the USA, which ever place you're not from

ITT we say something nice about Europe or the USA, which ever place you're not from

I like that Americans have a lot more fast food to choose from than us

Europeans know food, man. Best dessert I've ever had was in the Netherlands. Second best was made by Dutch folk who moved here and set up an ice cream stand.
Best pizza I've ever eaten was in Rome. No amount of weed can replicate that foodgasm with American cuisine. Also best pasta dish. And best calamari. Fuck, whatever laws they have about food in the EU, we need them.

You're a fucking idiot, kill yourself bitch.

Love that Europe for the most part doesn't mutilate the cocks of their male children

>amerifag here

Europe has the world's most glorious history. Despite the savagery of the Romans and Christrian history, western science, architecture and philosophy has ultimately provided the world with the most insightful and elegant creations of mankind. America is much better off being of western ideals than eastern ones. Thanks for being white. Don't fuck it up.

America has really nice bacon

That is the nicest thing I've heard someone say about my country in a long time.

i love the fact that europe is taking one for the team and taking all those muslims we dont want

Europe a bunch of Jew controlled countries. No guns because self protection doesn't exist for slaves. Too much political violence. Glad my ancestors left that shit hole.

I love the women in Sweden. They are always down to fuck even if they are married and the husbands just let them do it.

In America you don't go to prison for saying factually wrong things.

Americans have a sense of humour.

The entire Scandinavian region has a long history of not being fucking prudes, and doing things the Christians hated.

I love how innovative the Europeans are with technology and contributing to the 21st century.

Said no one ever.

>inb4 "We invented it!!!"

True, but you didn't monetize it or continue it. Can't give the caveman credit for the airplane because he invented the wheel.

I am grateful they buy it from us and contribute to our economy.

USA and the nort europe is better than latinoshit, im from there and here the music, culture and people are shit, i wish i live there

You can only claim this if you're from California. Specifically Bay Area California. The rest of your country doesn't do shite either.

From los altos brotha

I like that Germany is so accepting of the niggers Trump says fuck off to.

You need to rattle up some coinage outta that piggy bank. That wall is going to be expensive nigger.