Hard WWYD thead

hard WWYD thead
replies get replies

Tie her wrist to her ankles while she wear slutty heels and fuck all her holes. Especially her mouth, till she regret to be still alive.

Offer bowl of eggs

make her wear slutty clothes and parade her around downtown
then take her to an alley where i would strip her naked and fuck her, some friends would arrive and we would take turns with her
leave her covered in cum

She is that type. Bingo!

Force her onto the bed and fill her pussy with cum

Wwyd to slut Emma?

Got more of her?

I'd shove her face into that couch so she can't breathe, and then fuck her from behind until I blow a hot load inside her.

Let's see some more of her

i got a feeling she is
wwyd to my girl

I'd love to see her down on her knees while she has a train run on her at a party.

Any belly pics?

Those fucking thighs... I want to eat her out while she squeezes my head with her legs.

very fantastic body

I'll tie her down and film her while she gets fucked by 7 guys. Each one of them cums inside her. Then I'll shove my cock down her throat and make her taste cum

would love to have those tits bouncing on top of me

God I'll make her choke in my cock

More skin user

Just a reminder that all of you betas are going to die alone

I need more pics of this girl holy shit

Not even mad. We live in a time of VR, and soon, android wives/husbands.

Fucking braces. I'll bend her over and mercilessly fuck her, then spin her around and cum on her lips. I'll make her lick it off

Yeah, I'm aroused. VR..Whoa.

This girl is fucking perfect. I'd love to tie her to her own bed, blindfold her, and fuck the shit out of her until I explode. Then ill be sure to share her with any guy that happens to walk past her house...

she used to be chubby but now she looks great

Ya man, no more emotional or other relationship-bullshit.
>no matter how cute she is, there's a man somewhere who has had more than enough of her shit

Man, I believe it. Nothing wrong with a little chub either. But God her body is amazing. I'd do so many things to her

God her thighs drive me insane. Got a kik or email? I need all you have of her

I'd spend a day with her and do my best to see if she's compatible with me; if we click, to see if she's the woman I've been longing for to help me live my life to the fullest.

She can sit on my face while another guy has his cock in her mouth

>hard WWYD
What did he mean by this?

motorboat those tits without taking her top off, then tear a hole in her pants and fuck her till I she's full of cum

WWYD to this skinny girl?

Hmm I think she's the type to get thrown around and bruised up in bed

she looks like she could get the balls in there too...

Put a saddle on her and win the Kentucky Derby

id be afraid to break her twiggy frame

>by Ysmir's beard...

I'm sure she would love it. Anything showing a bit more skin?

pull down her shorts slightly to reveal her pussy and fuck her from behind

WWYD to this one?

I'd still smash tho

plenty of skin on her fivehead

Think carefully.

If I fuck her, would she steal my soul? if so, then anal.

i want those eyes looking up at me while she licks my balls

I want to video tape her drunkenly getting gangbanged and have the video go viral online. Everywhere she goes, she'd be recognized as the drunk whore.

i would pull off her dress and tie her up in the doggy position. i'd then get 4 other dudes to run a train on her and fill her with creampie after creampie

I'd suck on those big tits of hers, fuck her doggy style while pulling her hair then cum all over those hug tits

I would hire two black men to break into her house and spit roast her, gagging her hard and fucking her ass, then covering her pregnant belly in their seed.

This girl loves trains

I'd tie her up and facefuck her

My little sister

I convince her to volunteer at a school for retarded kids with me. What I dont tell her is that we're teaching sex ed and she's the prop. We get into the class and I lock the door. As we go through the material, I point out the different body parts on her which has the tards drooling. One of them whips out their dick and starts stroking it. I encourage the others to do so as well and then start ripping off her clothes while she struggles. Once she's naked, I push her to the retards and they start fucking her. They fuck her with the raw animal powre that only a tard can. After the 4th creampie, she starts to get into being used like a slut and starts begging and encouraging the tards to continue.

any bikini pics?

I'd fuck her doggystyle while pulling on her hair
Very cute, name/age?

Aspen/16

I would invite her to a party that I lot of my friends would be attending and get her a little too drunk. Then I'd talk her into coming into the room with me, thinking it'd just be me she agreed, but as soon as we walk in the room, I throw her down and tie her to the bed, face down ass up and invite my friends in one by one to use her holes, telling them they have to cum inside her though, one by one they spill their seed into her abused pussy until my last friend comes in, he mounts her and starts to pump her raw pussy, I walk around to her face and slam my cock in her throat, we pump both of her holes until she's crying and moaning, then as he shoots his load into her womb, I empty my balls down her throat, making her gag hard. Then we leave to continue drinking. Leaving her tied up there with at least a dozen loads pouring out of her

Any more cute pics?

I take her out to a club and get her drunk. We head out to the dance floor and i start to finger her pussy while she grinds against me. I see 5 of my buddies who are out as well so I dance our way over to them. We form a circle around her and start passing her around finger blasting her pussy. We then take her back to her place where she eagerly blows everyone and then gets gangbanged in all of her holes

do what this guy is doing and post slutty chicks doing slut shit, I am sick of these treads of just regular looking girls with no tits or ass just a face shot

Here

bump

More?

any ciara?

I'd tie her hands behind her back and put her on her knees, then I'd start fucking her face as hard as I could, causing her to gag profusely, vomit trickles from the corners of her mouth and her makeup runs everywhere, her eyes roll back and she looks as if shes going to pass out, when I feel her starting to go limp, I surprise her with a load in her throat.

id cum endlessly into that. id fuck her gently tho

would tie her up and have 3 black cocks pound all 3 holes, ending in a bucket load of cum all over her

I'd bend her over and shove a massive dildo into her ass, causing her pussy yo become tighter than it already is, then I'd pump her raw pussy, I don't last long because its so tight, when I feel myself getting close, I punch her in the back of the head, causing her to clench my cock, sending me over and spilling my seed into her warm depths.

make her titfuck + suck a long black cock while I plug her asshole with my dick

wwyd?

bend over rail rip tights off and fuck her ass. cum on back.

She loves anal, you're in luck.

Red bikini, anyone else? wwyd?

reply for reply asshole

I'm sorry I hurt your fucking fragile little feelings there cupcake, fuck off.