Hey Sup Forums, I’m trying to make a man cave out of my basement and I need some ideas for cool neon signs down there...

Hey Sup Forums, I’m trying to make a man cave out of my basement and I need some ideas for cool neon signs down there, any suggestions?
Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Bumperino

Thanks for the bump I spose

BUMP

That’s kinda creepy, got a pretty spooky basement and that wouldn’t help.

You belong in a bitch cave

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

I'd skip the neon signs, and go with framed/mounted collectibles. But, if you insist on a neon sign...this.

Help me out Sup Forumsoys pls

What is the theme of your man cave? Sports, gaming, movies/TV, gambling, 19yo college frat boy? What?

That’s a nice one, the lighting down there is mediocre and I know the basement leaks at least a little bit, so I’d rather have a reasonably cheap sign than a collectible of some kind I care about. Feel me?

Not much of a theme to be honest, gonna put a bar down there, got a decent table down there too for cards or whatever else, maybe a cheap TV down the line.

Not gonna peep your mixtape, sorry fam.

I like it but the basement isn’t that big.

Don't waste your money on neon, then. Come up with a cohesive theme, first. One that is true to you. Having a bar is great...but, a bar can tie into any other theme.

You need to ask yourself what will reflect your personality. Spend your money there, first.

Well like I said, got the table down there, gonna get an elevated floor down there to try to avoid anything getting wet, then the bar too. Got some lifeguard tubes hanging up and an American flag too. We just moved here so it’s not much yet.

If you have lifeguard tubes hanging, then spend the money on a Baywatch pinball machine.

Is a theme really necessary though?