Well Sup Forums?

What have you got to say for yourself?

Based school!

>I am 16
Knee him in the dick. Your dad is a cuck that didn't teach you self defense.

>I am 12
You shouldn't be dressing like a slut when you're 12. I wouldn't let my 12 year old son dress like a slut either.

>I am 7
Hitting like a girl is a bad thing because women can't hit as hard as men. Look at professional golf. Women have their own golf league because they literally cannot drive the ball as far as men. They're more than welcome to compete with men in exhibition opens, but they always get slaughtered. It's not even close.

>my gender has become synonymous to
Sounds like your problem. Get good nigga.

>biocunts
not even once

thanks OP I am now a #poomissile

>weakness incapability and inadequacy

Its almost like stereotypes are there because they are mostly true

That respect must be earned not whined and cried for.

>Look at professional golf
Look at every professional sport ever
FTFY

>if anyone finds our clothing distracting
Sounds oddly similar to
>if anyone finds our opinions triggering
or
>if anyone finds our body language intimidating
doesn't it? Sucks when people can get you fucked over for subjective shit and you don't even know who.

GIT GUD

>be me
>travel to Palermo Italy to visit a friend
>we hang out with his group of local friends
>one of them grabs and squeezes my ass
>I'm like: "WTF did you just fucking do to me, you little bitch "
>he responds that doing this as a joke among friends is normal in Sicily
>I'm shocked but don't do nothing

Later when I said this to my friend he laughs at me and said that the guy was just a faggot who is harassing people.

Thank God I'm able to still live my life and not complain all the time

Based leaf
I did not think it was possible

HE DID IT! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

>told that 'dressing like sluts' in ninety degree will not be tolerated, and that we will get two detentions if anyone finds our clothing distracting

things that never happened

This.

Dude just because you roll a bad class doesn't mean you can't master its skillset. Become a prostitute.

these feminists are OK with muslims though, right?

they don't want to exclude oppressed members of society I hope?

Golf is a good example

McIlroy is a fucking midget and he can still out drive any woman in the game by light years

Also tennis

>it's not right that weakness is percieved as weakness

I'd be so much cooler with women if they started working out, buying guns, and learning martial arts to rise above female weakness.

Instead they demand their weaknesses be celebrated as strengths.

>see flag
>almost ignore post

Damn, I'd never guess Canada had good posters.

>don't do nothing
Im sorry mrs. user but your son is retarded

women need to man up.

You appear to be unable to prove them wrong.

Have considered the possibility that those stereotypes might exist for a reason?

Also, you clearly made that shit up, so don't expect any sympathy.

Nice try Satan, get off of Sup Forums

>muy gender has become synonymous to weakness, incapability and inadequacy

>weakness
Lmao bitch you can't even open a jar without a mans help

Maybe you should actually try to come across as a strong women instead of forcing everyone to pretend that you are one.

You're in the club and this guy comes up and slaps your ass. Bear in mind that you are female and therefore incapable of doing anything without first crying about it to the nearest man. What do you do?

>I wouldn't let my 12 year old son dress like a slut either.
I'd let my 12 year old son dress like a slut and upload his pictures to Sup Forums, and publish his online handles there for people to contact him while he's playing the video games.
He'll learn not to dress like a slut.
Or he'll just do it twice as hard and become a faggot. Whatever. I have multiple sons.

Now all you have to do is win a military engagement vs a force of similar strength, and you too can join the "breaks stereotypes" club.

>I'm 16
Unrequested physical contact happens all the time, it's not a gender discrimination.

>I'm 12
You don't need to get boys to cover up since boys are always covered up. Jeans and t-shirts aren't revealing. Guys who had finished their puberty were forbidden to wear shorts in my highschool.
Again, not a gender discrimination, it's just fashion.

>I'm 7
Women are physically weaker than men. No one can explain why it's a bad thing or a good thing because it is just how things are.
Not a gender discrimination, it's just a fact.

I'm trying to see discriminations everywhere and reacting to it : the post.