Where were you when Stephen professed his love for Spongebart?

Where were you when Stephen professed his love for Spongebart?

youtube.com/watch?v=k8LjCS9Qhto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BeNEq0TWGdk
youtube.com/watch?v=gZKAewadF9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he overdose on the redpill?

On his way there.

Stefan truly has gone mad. I'm no good at making webms, but if anybody is this 7 minute video has more material than the 50 hours preceding it.

noot an argument

Stefan "Klingon Molestation" Molyneux

Isn't this guy a cult leader?

Well, Stef had to make this liberal friendly and go off the rails and add in jumpcuts.

noice

Next time make an argument

Stef (no aggression be upon him) is a confirmed Sup Forumsposter, he has admitted that he creates at least 80% of molythreads. No doubt he's seen the webms people have made and made a video entirely consisting of quirky gestures to encourage it. He knows about the power of memes and will use it to its fullest extent to help establish his AnCap Ummah.

He is a hero and I will channel all my power into his meme spells.

Nice editing for this video, cutting out the long awkward pauses in his speech, much less time wasted pausing for dramatic effect.

Blessings be upon you, my son. May rational arguments bless your debates.

Its a joke
He edited and spoke trying to reflect a buzzfeed/libcuck type of video.

I see it as a genuine improvement. Can't stand the way he usually makes videos, it just wastes time.

>je jew jew juice
Is he trying to tell us something?

HILLARY CLINTON

They're podcasts. He just happens to have a camera on his face and uploads them to YouTube after posting the actual podcast on his site.

I recommend you listen to the podcast while doing something else, but you'll miss his reactions

Then I'd much prefer if he made condensed videos like this from now on. He rambles and pauses an awful lot.

IT'S A FUCKING PODCAST

> 7 minute video.

Still needs to get on Gavin's level if he wants to attract Buzzfeeders and libcucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=BeNEq0TWGdk

Another one of those lads: youtube.com/watch?v=gZKAewadF9U

I know. His podcasts are shit.

Came here to post this too

What do you guys think of based Will Bittle?

Is he redpilled or not?

its a meme you dip

Fucking filename dude

>muh israel

>Spongebart

>tfw I came here to post this

>"Quick make me paper bag out of the New York Times I gotta suck out some liberal Jew-jew-jew-jew-jew-juice"
What did he mean by this?

he's got a very pleasant face/voice/haircut. he's a little panderish though- he's the layman to molyneux's expert. I like his videos on cultural Marxism though