I swear I'm going to fucking end it man. I have to fucking jump or shoot myself...

I swear I'm going to fucking end it man. I have to fucking jump or shoot myself, I know I'll hurt the people around but shit they haven't noticed my mood change or anything. I wish I never fucking existed. Out of three miscarriages I was the one to live, I was given shitty luck. I wish someone would listen. Each year I get more and more depressed, what's the point in existing anyways? To suffer? I hate breathing, I fucked up during high school and now in graduated and done now I don't know what to do with life. I'm a poorfag and can't afford it. GF doesn't give a shit about me, this relationship has gone down hill fast no matter how hard I try to make her happy it just makes things worse. I literally only look forward to fucking and sleeping, I rather just be dead... Of course this is all on pussyshit and I know I won't jump. I'm a fucking loser guys. This place was my only happy place now all these newfags fucked it up for everyone. I'm just tired and need to die, someone curb stomp my head in.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Join the Coast Guard. Meet hot babes in Fla who need rescue.

You know, your story just made my head hurt from remembering how depression feels. Go to a doctor and get some goddamn Lexapro.

At least try shrooms.

That's coo, but can you........

Teach me how to dubby,
Teach me how to dubby.
Make......
All the dubbies love me,
All the dubbies love me.

Yeah, sure, buddy.

Yeye, nigga.

This is how you dubby,
This is how you dubby.
All the dubbies love me,
All the dubbies love me.

Move away get a factory job in some town make a change. Might just be bait tho

I'm a chubby blob, I have asthma too so I won't qualify. I signed up for the draft instead, hopefully trump can start a war and I can get myself killed.

I've tried drugs, all they do is make me focus on how pathetic my life is.

I know, I'm just adding on to Sup Forums's bullshit. Every oldfag I know is already dead, I want to join them but I know I'm a fucking pussy.

I'm going to make a completely serious suggestion. Consider the military. Here's why: if you successfully join the military, you will be taken care of. You will be fed, given training and pay, and you may just improve your overall self esteem.
I've never seriously suggested the military to anyone, but you sound like a good candidate. You'll find a place to belong and gain a lot of respect.
It's kind of like a cure all for your problem.
And if you can keep it together enough to get in and get established then you can fall apart and get free help.
Give it a shot, you've got nothing to lose.

Umm don't.

Ino maybe join a religion/cult not for beliefs or anything but just to waste time. You don't need to believe in it or anything just pretend that you have a interest.
Or if your male join The Freemasons. They said it will help you become a better person.

I have no bright advice but surround yourself with interesting persons who are not boring.

Born and raised Catholic, I tried to follow Jesus but I lost faith when my nonna died, the only women I've loved left me and now I'm just vaguely passing by.

I was going to join the Marines then I heard I needed to meet requirements of being at least fit and I can't manage to lose weight no matter what I try. I figure if a war break outs I can thank trump for my suicide by launching myself in front of bullets.

No bait here, just my pathetic rant.

HAHAHAH
BOVINE PUSSIES

well done sir

and me too appar

Ayyy, we so dubby.

Hory sheit

Whaaaaaa

How about trying out all Forms of Christianity not just Catholicism.
Then try it the same scenario with some other faith.

Then try to learn about agnostism in all forms.

I'm just saying put effort in killing time with unknown factors, not the familiar.

Just don't involve yourself with familiar situations/continuity do something you never done before.

Checked

The worst thing to do when you're depressed is to talk about it to someone. Trust me OP.

What the fook is going on here?

Just sit back and enjoy all these lovely dubs.

Two words. Air Force.
Stop smoking pot and shit for a couple months and work out. Then apply.
Your life will change for the better times a million.
Also, dump that dumb bitch.

I'll consider that.

I know, I did once in middle school and I ended up in the mental hospital just for talking about killing myself. It didn't help but make it worse.

I'm planning on dumping her, we've been together for almost 4 years but shit she's just in it for the attention now.

>create yourself some useless occupations

That's what 98% of people do on this earth to simulate an interesting life.

Kool.
Also maybe if it could be on your daily sheet of activaties maybe learn a new language. It could cause a culture shock for yourself.

>It didn't help but make it worse.

Sorry bro, I feel you. If I could hurt those doctors and worthless people who afford themselve to judge people like us...

I already know italian and spanish since I'm a mix breed. Doesn't interest me, if I learn anything else I'd be Japanese but then I'd look like a faggot weeb.

It hurts me more that people can relate to this, that talking doesn't help but make this worse.

I hate that (assuming) us males are belittled when we show emotions. I fucking hate having to be a hard ass all the time when I cry myself to sleep if my insomnia lets me.

Then why not be the best weeb out there?

I mean I already cried when DBSuper ended so I mind as well go with it.

Stop trying to impress others and do it for yourself, easiest way to get out of a shitty lifestyle is go into the military of some sort and then figure out what you want. Stop sounding like every other 15 year old "boohoo i havent even lived 20% of my life yet and the world is cruel and hard", suck it up.

You dont even know what a hard life is like, youre entitled and have a family a home, daily meals you dont have to worry about ,constant infections, diseases, being raped and murdered on a daily basis or even when the next time you'll be able to eat is.

if youre between 10yo and 20yo You're a borderline baby that doesn't understand anything yet, youre just another depressed crybaby because of your own choices to do nothing about it, stand up ,fuck off away from the computer and begin to live life.

You're not seeing all the possible answers. Don't be fixated on suicide; it's absolutely possible to find a way out.

Have you explored therapy?

You're trilingual? Holy shit that awesome. Have you looked into working as a translator?

start working out, i had a fat friend start working out and in 3 months he was able to join

Yes I'm a male too, and yes I can relate to what's happening to you.

I think I got the exact same point of view than you on life. Except that now I fuckin don't give a shit about anything and that's the only thing that makes me strong enough to bear this life.

I used my deep depression to fight against itself. And for me, that worked. I've never been so misanthropic, and get worst day by day, but I can get over it. Listening to renaissance choirs is the only thing that can calm me down, for now. I can relate to those guys in this thread talking about meditation and redemption, religion, etc.

I did therapy in the mental hospital, it only brought up shit I've been hiding in the back of my head. Shit I didn't want to remember and if I do it again I'll probably just kill myself.

Yeah I have but I'm also very slow when it comes to translating, I understand, can speak, but having to change it to English it comes out wrong.

I used to go to church with my nonna but when she passed I didn't feel the need, father lost it's place in my comfort. I know that he just listens to shut me up, I have sinned and will continue to sin. I hate that being Catholic everything I do is just a big guilt trip into not being good enough.

I've been working out since middle school, I gain weight easy but can't lose fat. I only gain muscle which makes me that chubby bulky guy that looks like an idiot meathead.

>I did therapy in the mental hospital, it only brought up shit I've been hiding in the back of my head. Shit I didn't want to remember and if I do it again I'll probably just kill myself.

honestly the best way to get over it is to acknowledge it and come to terms with it, it will bring you more peace than constantly being afraid it will pop up. I recommend going to a set therapist, and making sure you click with them. Its not easy but you have to climb if you want out of that hole.

If only you knew dude. I grew up in Chicago all my life, I just recently moved out of it. I've been shot at, stabbed, mugged, jumped, almost forced into a gang. I've seen people die in front of my face.

I've been poor all my life, my mother was a whore, fucked every spic and nigger in sight. If I wasn't being beaten by her it was her new boyfriend. I had to hustle for food to feed my little brother and sister. They had it easy while I was being beaten they weren't around to see it. I was molested by my step father and kept my mouth shut even after it stopped. I'm 19 and I have no job security and living with a family member. I can't do anything right by this family.

I know it isn't easy, I want to get this shit out of my head but it just turns into my overthinking mindset then I give up and apologize for opening up.

Hmm question? Then what is the 2%?
(I'm not being a smart ass) I just want to know.

Beat meat